It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek nationalists protest Bilderberg Club meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Greek nationalists protest Bilderberg Club meeting

www.chron.com

A police officer told The Associated Press the resort was being protected by hundreds of police, navy commandos, coast guard speedboats and two F-16 fighter planes. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity, in keeping with his department's regulations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If anyone knows who's F-16's these are and which country is contributing military support to an elite meeting it would be much appreciated to post. Which ever country they are from it's citizen's should be very upset that their military is being used to protect bankers and elites. The military is for the people not some security company for hire.

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, what would they need 2 F-16's for

They'd probably drop bombs and launch missiles at the crowd to protect the banksters if the crowd broke through the lines..

People are actually paying these the Powers That Be to destroy them

Nobody has a choice, they have to pay these taxes and these taxes pay for the private security (the military and police) for the banksters and the elite crime families to keep the lowly commoners from their illuminated selves.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They're really afraid. They're showing that they're afraid.

But yeah-- why would they need F-16s? That makes no sense.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That is amazing. It really proves who is in control.

I wonder who exactly they are worried about attacking them. I mean come on F-16's and coast guard?

Maybe another secret power elite group is getting tired of where these secret elites are taking the world.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They don't need the F16's to attack the crowd (way to messy).
They would need F16's to prevent anyone from crashing a jet into their get together. Greece has 159 F16's in service. So they are most certainly the local boys defending their owners.

As it is a site near to open water (the meeting is at:Apollonos Avenue 40, Vouliagmeni, Greece for those that want to try Google Maps). You would also need the coastguard or navy to stop anyone using a boat and a mortar to level the place.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know who this guy is but supposedly a attendee of the Bilderberg Group.

He discusses what was talked about in his blogs.

translate.google.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

I wonder if we can get this same type of protection if we hold a tea party rally?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No, but how about a gang of well brainwa...trained and armed americorps youths to show their unflinching support of the big man in the White house!

Sorry, was just reading about Americorps. Man your enemy isn't going to be the US military. It wil be that scout-cookie pushing kid next door.

Back on topic:
I think the security is not just for the activists outside. I believe they are also meant to scare the 'one time attendees' into submission.

[edit on 17/5/2009 by Dorfl]

top topics

join