It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False rape complaint in New Zealand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Two years ago, a Christchurch woman named Clare bedded a visiting Australian football team in Christchurch and then cried rape.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Police investigated and would not charge anyone over the incident. New Zealand's feminist lobby were in uproar.

Then in May 2009 a member of that Cronulla Sharks team made a high profile visit to New Zealand again so the woman got herself on TV with her face obscured crying and whimpering that she was raped and Police would not take her seiously.

Then her former workmates came forward to reveal that she returned to work for 4 days following the incident boasting to everyone how much she enjoyed bedding a whole rugby team.

livenews.com.au...

It came as a shock to her father and brother who were never aware she was the focus of the rape complaint. They are devastated by her actions.

The question I want to know is why the New Zealand Police never prosecute women for making false rape complaints ?

This woman either needs to spend a decade in jail or the rest of her life in a mental hospital.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

The question I want to know is why the New Zealand Police never prosecute women for making false rape complaints ?

Duh,
Her word against 11 footballers for a start.

This is generally why these cases don't get prosecuted.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A woman that went back to work for the next 4 days boasting about it ... get real

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You are foolish to take anything like this from MSM as the absolute.

For all we know, the workmate that appeared could have been a long time enemy who got a nice sum for her interview.

We don't know.

I did see an interview with one of the police officers that investigated the incident and he gives a different story than Matty Johns does.
He said the girl was distraught, suicidal and the main reason they didn't prosecute was the fact it would be her word against many more. Let alone the heat she'd get from the media and the club.

This also tally's with social services who had diagnosed her with PTS and noted how she had made suicide attempts ans the like.

For me, it is not so much about a girl going to bed with 2 guy's, rather what happened after. Johns himself said as soon as the others came into the room, he saw it was not proper and stood back.
My question is, why didn't he tell them to piss off?

Again, for all we know he could have said, "come in boy's you can have the sl@@py 2nd's while I hold her down!"

We just don't know.

There is also a different angle we can look at this from,
I am not sure if you have been raped or not, but I would think that there would be many layers of emotion and healing and how the victim presents themselves to different people at different times after the fact could be influenced by the stage they are at.
IE: denial, hurt, anger etc...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Two years ago, a Christchurch woman named Clare bedded a visiting Australian football team in Christchurch and then cried rape.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

BTW, It was in 2002, 7 years ago, not 2.

It say's so in your own link!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Yeah WTF

7 years to come-out is questionable. However, as reports have constantly stated she consented to 2 footballers, and not 19!
Maybe the fact that she bragged or not, was a psychologically motivated self-delivered ploy to convince herself that she was still in control?
Was a bit rough for the only named footballer, taking the rap for team-mates as such. If they were real men, seeing what happened, they should surely stand-up and be counted.
The whole story really doesnt surprise me though.
Football in Australia has in my opinion, always attracted over-inflated egos, with samml brains- its enjoyed a real meat-head mentality.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
An entire football team?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

Apparently only a "foot-ball team"- In numbers!
It allegedly, wasn't the whole team. It comprised of team members, officials, hangers-on; basically associates of the consentual 2!!?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
For me, it is not so much about a girl going to bed with 2 guy's, rather what happened after. Johns himself said as soon as the others came into the room, he saw it was not proper and stood back.
My question is, why didn't he tell them to piss off?

This behaviour is what concerns me.. consentual or not they hid outside windows to turn a consentual threesome into a line up. It shows a real contempt for the woman's wishes and liberties as they had to use deception to make the "upgrade" happen.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by riley]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I totally agree! In a current affair program that airs nightly here, 2 days after the allegations were out they had Matthew Johns on the show; extracting an awkward appology of sorts.
He was seeming ashamed of his actions. One thing intrigued me though, when asked anout wether he though it wrong at the time, he replied....."The first time...........blah blah"
What? Does he mean this has happened more frequently than once?
Wouldn't really surprise me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

A woman that went back to work for the next 4 days boasting about it ... get real

People like that should be locked up in a mental home, or in prison, trying to reck anyones life they can. She runs around crying wolf, what a monkey turd.

Pure beasts occupy this planet.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes. She's a turd. He's a turd. How did we even see it.......( the biggest turds of them all): The Media

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by riley

I totally agree! In a current affair program that airs nightly here, 2 days after the allegations were out they had Matthew Johns on the show; extracting an awkward appology of sorts.
He was seeming ashamed of his actions. One thing intrigued me though, when asked anout wether he though it wrong at the time, he replied....."The first time...........blah blah"
What? Does he mean this has happened more frequently than once?
Wouldn't really surprise me.

Yes what she has said is "odd" to say the least but there were many inconsistencies in what he said.

First on the footy show he said she consented to group sex which suggests he witnessed it and could have prevented it.. yet on ACA he said he left before the others "started" and his wife said (paraphrase) "We talked about it last night and think she must have consented to it (to the group sex)". So his wife is a (non) witness too now?
Matt Johns apparently apologised to the girl when she was in the carpark afterwards saying he didn't know the others would be there. So why would he be apologising for something he claims she wanted?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by riley]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Matt Johns apparently apologised to the girl when she was in the carpark afterwards saying he didn't now the others would be there.. so why would he be apologising for something he claims she wanted?

Yes it funny to watch "High-profile "people trip-over themselves when public shame and ridicule is bought upon them.
Another pathetic, yet predictable display.
I predict he'll skulk into the shadows for a few years, lay low, and then re-enter the public domain with a sob story.
Then it will be presented in a manner (by Media); where people will view him emphatically. Personal/family tradgedies work well!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
False rape accusations are shockingly common. In the 1990s a report by the US Air Force Office of Special Investigations (their criminal investigation arm) indicated that as high as 40% of rape complaints they investigated were false.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Yes. She's a turd. He's a turd. How did we even see it.......( the biggest turds of them all): The Media

Yep false rape charges are funny, yep, i wonder how many innocent males have had this in history and there lifes are totally destroyed.

Great one laugh your socks of, anyone making up false accusations about anyone to the police should be in jail.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
False rape accusations are shockingly common. In the 1990s a report by the US Air Force Office of Special Investigations (their criminal investigation arm) indicated that as high as 40% of rape complaints they investigated were false.

Sorry but the report you speak of (without a source) from nearly 20 years ago does not reflect real world reports.

..that and cover ups in the high end of US military have been fairly common as well. Have they closed the torture camp yet?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Great one laugh your socks of, anyone making up false accusations about anyone to the police should be in jail.

Well this one was reported to the police, whom felt there was insifficient evidence.
So whatever stance you want to take is fine by me!
It just demonstrates further that the whole thing is a media circus.
And also, there are many rapes that are never even reported.
So I'd say men and women are probably about equal in the tally of falsehoods.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Something like only 10% of rapes get reported and only a handful of that ends in conviction. This story just proves that police are making sure there is a clear case.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
enter: TIME POLICE

these blokes go back in time to the scene of the supposed crime and take recordings and readings from every source of forensic evidence before during and after the supposed event.

every inch of the event is recorded then shown to a jury of 1000

who vote on the guilt prospect in an arena type setting.

the guilty party is exposed to a high burst of condensed "suffering" that is collected from the brainwaves of the victim while suffering the crime.

eye for an eye in perfect absolute justice.

this goes for little cry olf liars too who make it up.

mental anguish is recorded back in time from the brainwaves of the innocent accused.

then burst at the liar so they experience exactly what the innocent accused had to go through.. the frustration of knowing your innocence, the heartbreak caused by a wife leaving over the invalid info, the monetary loss caused by the entire ordeal

all retributed.

~fin

ah.. one can imagine hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join