It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to Drug Americas Youth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
lol. he doenst know what hes talking about? does that mean i dont either? is it right for parents to be drugging their kids just because they cant ''concentrate'' or cant ''focus'' well or have too much of an imagination?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
oceolot u have no clue watsoever what u r talkin about i have adhd and im fine with the medicine

Yeah I see it has helped with your spelling.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
u nimrod i spell this way cuz it is easier i spell right when im graded on it. drug americas youth please u watch to much south park

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

u nimrod i spell this way cuz it is easier i spell right when im graded on it. drug americas youth please u watch to much south park

LMAO!!! Are you even serious?

This is just too funny.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

oceolot u have no clue watsoever what u r talkin about i have adhd and im fine with the medicine

Yeah I see it has helped with your spelling.

maybe i cud git som dem pilz to ....mite help me spell bedder...

alright i shouldnt break balls cause there is a small minority that this does help but for the most part its a farce and a plan by elitists to dumb down america and make there companies richer....

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

alright i shouldnt break balls cause there is a small minority that this does help but for the most part its a farce and a plan by elitists to dumb down america and make there companies richer....

obviously this guy should cut back on the drugs.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
seriously jordan try not taking those pills for a couple weeks or so and see how you feel ...

my friend was convinced the pills he was taking were helping him and he had a hard time doing simple math and i mean this guy was smart .....

He stopped taking them and he was back to the guy we knew before and functioned alot better .....we had to beat it into his head though to make him stop taking them ....his doctor and parents were against it !

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

i feel sorry for him ocelot ....he could be one of the kids were talking about and is it really there fault when they dont have a choice most times ??

obviously this guy should cut back on the drugs.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

i feel sorry for him ocelot ....he could be one of the kids were talkig about and is it really there fault when they dont have a choice most times ??

True. He could be one of those kids. And it sucks if he is. Being forced to take meds by his parents. Its just sad if that's the case.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wellactuall me and my mom have argued wether or not i need the meds i was against taking them saying i dint need them and stuff at the time my grades were great but i had a problem with authority in school(didnt wanna to do the dumb crap my teachers made me do). so i convinced her to let me go a week without the medication and i was gettin in even more trouble so i realized i do need the medicine but the medicine i was taking sucked so i switched from the concerta to adderal and now i do much better my grades r good and i mostly stay out of trouble or at least i dont get into major trouble. but maybe if i took really high doses of the Med like some kids do i would be like u r talkin about.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
oceolot have you ever been on medication yourself i would think not so how would you know how it makes people function

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Since it is okay to pump children full of drugs so they will behave why not let them hit the bong* and turn on cartoons, that would be just as effective.

Children do NOT need anti-depressants, life is sad and boring most of the time and if you dont like that go do something fun like jump off a bridge.

*i am not serious about this, pot is harmful and so is smoking

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
well jrod after reading that post i think you could use some anti depressants. and aderall and concerta are not anti depressants and children that dont behave cuz they choose not too dont need medication. but kids with conditions where they do need the medicine should be taking it

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

oceolot have you ever been on medication yourself i would think not so how would you know how it makes people function

Oh but I do know. Since I was put on an anti depressant by my DR. once. I only took it for a short time and I quit taking it because it made me feel like $hit. So I do know.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

well jrod after reading that post i think you could use some anti depressants. and aderall and concerta are not anti depressants and children that dont behave cuz they choose not too dont need medication. but kids with conditions where they do need the medicine should be taking it

Kids rebel by nature and a good ass whooping controls this better than anything else. Cant you see that drug companies are raping the ignorant by creating conditions that are natural and not a problem and marketing medicine for it. Maybe if you got your assed whooped more you would not have a problem doing your school work. I used to get punished for bringing home anything less than B's and that kept me in check no meds need, and I fit the criterea for ADD and never have taken meds for it.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I used to get punished for bringing home anything less than B's and that kept me in check no meds need, and I fit the criterea for ADD and never have taken meds for it.

The same was for me in my house. If I didn't bring home good grades all my priviledges would be taken away. So I always brought home good grades. And I still get good grades in college.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
u ninnies u dont understand my grades are greta even if i dont take the medicine the stuff just "helps me pay attention" but i dun need to cuz i know everyting so i dont and still get a's and b's. it mainly helps me do wat teachers tell me to even though wat they tell me is stupid a lot of times

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
machinegunjordan
Just go to school and do what your teachers say its the ezist way. schools way too easy for anyone who does all the work that is assigned.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
US Toddlers Being Drugged With Prozac & Ritalin At Soaring Rates
The number of preschoolers in the United States being prescribed antidepressants and stimulants soared in the mid-1990s, despite limited knowledge about the effects of such drugs on young children, according to a study published Tuesday.

The number of 2- to 4-year-olds on psychiatric drugs including Ritalin and anti-depressants like Prozac soared 50 percent between 1991 and 1995.

When he was a toddler, Heath Barker was nicknamed "the red tornado for his auburn hair and his penchant for tearing things up and jumping off the furniture. When he was just 4, he was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder and prescribed Ritalin.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I totally agree, drugs are way overused in the american society today. I know many families that just take pills to get rid of all their pains, physical, and mental. Its a little strange to me. Wont they get extreamly dependent on these drugs, and use them more and more. Also it could be anouther way the pharmaceutical companies have america in their palm. They dont alway help patients, and they get us addicted on drugs that we souldnt need. I've seen it happen in my school. No one just deals with depression any more, they just take drugs to get a good feeling for a while. But doesnt that sound like someone taking pot, heroin, or any other drug. And most people, and those people's parents or relatives would kill them if they were doing something like those. Just taking it to get away form life, it doesnt matter what drug it is, i still think its wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join