It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

profile background color question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi
Can anyone tell me how to make the background image on my extended profile page match the image that the bcakground is when I leave posts? Or at least change the color. thanks

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Do you mean the brownish gray of the ATS layout? Are you needing the color code for that?

Also, you have a background image currently, correct? If so, you will need to remove that first because that over rides any background color purchase.

To remove the background image, go to your store to purchase another background. Press one space into the field then submit. That should remove the image. Then let me know what you mean by matching the background and I'll try to get the color for you. However, if you remove your background, it should be the background color by default (if that's what you're wanting).

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ok I am confused. I like my background, the one with the stars, the one you see when I leave a post.
What i want to change if I can is the grey area in my extended profile, the one you see when you click on my name. I'd like it black or the stars If I can.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For some reason background pictures don't show up in Profiles, so you really can't do anything.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
rats
I see some have black, mine is gray.thanks

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Oh ok. I see what you mean. Yes, when you have a profile background, it won't show up in your member profile page. The reason you may see black in some profiles but not yours is due to the fact some members (like myself) had their mini profile colors black before buying a background.

If my last background color purchase had been purple, than that is what you would see. If you never purchased a background color and went straight to a background image, then you'll only see the gray in your profile page.

Not sure but that sounds like the case.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
O I C. Thanks so much for the reply.

new topics

top topics

join