It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's How Israel Would Destroy Iran's Nuclear Program

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That's right Plan G. And nobody wants to experience Plan G. I can't even watch.

Dooper, isn't plan G the "God" plan? You know the end-times, end-of-the-world, 2012, and all that other nonsense?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Sounds like a plausible plan. Of course, now that you have revealed it, Israel will have to go back to the drawing board.

Gosh don't you just hate a spoil sport who has to go and ruin everything just because he has no army or nation to play!

These are the kinds of things that just make everyone else want to just pick up their chips and wagers and go home for the night.

My bad!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, you're blowing the Israelis out of their gig, specifically Plan F.

Now they'll have to go to plan G.

And you know what happens after Israeli plans A,B,C,D,E,and F have been exposed?

That's right Plan G.

And nobody wants to experience Plan G.

I can't even watch.

That's only because you don't have the right blast sheilding vision ware Dooper. I know what you are saying girls just don't go for a man wearing lead sheilded glasses with tiny slits in them and a recirculated sealed atmosphere within them.

They will though Buddy when they use plan G.

Splurge for a pair! Get an extra pair and invite that special someone to join you. Then watch. Nothing gets the ladies more amarous than a good funeral!

Remember it's not how you fight the war or whether you win it or loose it, it's how you exploit the fact there is one!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well, the thing about war. In the centuries to come, no one will remember how nice the losers were, few will actually care about tactical excellence.

They'll only give a damn about who won.

And if you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan, you didn't prepare, and your execution positively sucks!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well, the thing about war. In the centuries to come, no one will remember how nice the losers were, few will actually care about tactical excellence.

They'll only give a damn about who won.

And if you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan, you didn't prepare, and your execution positively sucks!

There is a whole lot of truth in all of those statements.

Everyone loves a winner.

Marcus of Queensburry didn't quite catch on did it?

That was the liberals trying to come up with an alternative to the good old fashion duel.

The world's glove manufactures have yet to rebound from that blunder.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There’s not a self-serving government on the face of this earth that is capable of “thinking outside of the box.” If only all the frightened self-centered people of this world had the courage to “turn the other cheek,” instead of always reacting out of cowardly fear and feeling its necessary to “take an eye for an eye,” they might just for once enjoy the magic that is available to those who are able to live in peace, with their neighbors.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by seasoul]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So the IAEA who inspect Irans nuclear facilities have found that Iran are creating electricity.
How dare they try and get off fossil fuels and sell the oil for anything other than American dollars.

This threat of Iran is just a smoke screen.
Stop looking at the assistant and start watching the magician.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Proto, you're blowing the Israelis out of their gig, specifically Plan F.

Now they'll have to go to plan G.

And you know what happens after Israeli plans A,B,C,D,E,and F have been exposed?

That's right Plan G.

And nobody wants to experience Plan G.

I can't even watch.

Recently i did a research on Golda Meir[great stateleader of Israel] for my study IR..Needless to say i came across her participation in the Yom Kippor war where commander Dayan told Meir after much of the IDF losses that "this is the end of the third temple." "Temple" referred to the State of Israel, but was also the code word for nuclear weapons. After this Meir gave orders to equip Jericho missiles with nuclear devices..Kissinger intervened and promised to replace all IDF lost material instead of nuclear strikes..
Is this what your refer to as plan G? i must say interesting choice of words "the Temple" i've heard of this group of people [AIPAC?] ready with the building blocks to begin building the third temple of salomon..

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Anyway, there's no proof that Iran is developing the bomb.

Anyone making that statement either already owns a white cane, or seriously needs to purchase one.

There is simply no need to do what iran is doing with enrichment - unless they are building nuclear weapons. Add iran's constant stream of bellicose statements towards Israel, and what else should the Israelis be thinking?

And so to be helpful, here you go:

where to purchase a white cane

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

So you are saying that people who don't believe the propaganda and lies from the media are blind.
Hello pot, I would like to introduce you to kettle.

You make an assumption that Iran are doing something which is helping them build a weapon, where is the proof?
The IAEA can't see a problem, you do know who the IAEA are don't you?
they are the body of inspectors who are not allowed into Israel.

Israel is allowed do defend itself I hear you say, (I may be blind, but I am not deaf)
When has a nuclear weapon been a deterent?

Vietnam, Fawklands, Gulf war 1, Afghanstan and even an attack on US soil by Saudi terrorists?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

No one saw any problems with Germany and Hitler either.... or at least not enough to stop him or them...
Until he attacked them, then they had to pay attention.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You don't wait until you're dying of thirst to start digging the well.

If they weren't hiding an effort, they wouldn't mind inspections.

I'm not concerned.

Israel will handle it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by munkey66

No one saw any problems with Germany and Hitler either.... or at least not enough to stop him or them...
Until he attacked them, then they had to pay attention.

Hmmmmmm no one saw a problem with Hitler, can you see any similarities with pre WWII Germany and Iran?

I can see more similarities between the US and pre WWII Germany than I can with Iran

During Hitler’s time, the Nazis advocated a strong, centralized government under the Führer and claimed to defend Germany and the German people (including those of German ethnicity abroad) against Communism

exchange communism with extrmists

Fatherland Security = homeland security
Hitler youth = Congress Passes Obama Youth Bill.

I would compare the US to pre WWII Germany before I would Iran

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the interesting post-That seems like a very long Article and a lot of research done for what i would call a poor Military Strategy. To fly in 90 aircraft to Bomb 3 sites sounds a little weak to me.

Here’s what will most likely happen.

Jericho III missiles will be fired at chosen sites, I would say much more than 3 targets. For one they’ll take out all power stations, They hit a few radar stations, maybe some airfields too. I expect some 200-250 Missiles to be used. Of course at the same time Saboteurs, who are most likely already in the country will be creating havoc and attacking numerous targets. I’m sure they will have an exit strategy but in the end they special forces and know what they up against.

The Iranian air force will be Blind. The IAF will attack from two sides. The Northern targets from Over Turkey. And the Southern Targets going over Jordan and Iraq. (Jordan will not even know that they crossed their airspace.)

In fact some of these IAF Might already be in Iraq where air –air refueling will not be needed, and will be able to conduct numerious sorties.

The IAF will then be the 3rd wave of attacks with Bunker Buster bombs and be SURE that they hitting the targets selected and destroying them.

And now for the Biggest DEBUNKER of them all. Do they really think Israel Intelligence announces their information in Jane’s weekly? Or that they are willing to share everything that they have with other countries -I DOUBT!
Israel’s very existence is in the hands of their Intelligence .Iran is not a new Threat to them. They Know a lot more that they getting credit for.

Can the World work with Iran and trust them to have Nuclear power/Bomb! One question to you. Can you trust a suicide bomber who believes if he wipes Israel from the face of the Planet he’ll be going to heaven and getting 70 Virgin’s ? (Is that number correct?)

NO! So its not an Option. Bomb or be Bombed!

Regarding Lebanon and Hezbollah's rocket capability, and the experience of the past eight years has been instructive regarding Hamas' ability to fire Qassams from the Gaza Strip. Sure they going to shoot plenty Missiles. But the last little Skirmish they had was not a war ! Com-mon! It was Diplomacy! They were only trying to get back some Soldiers. With CNN,BBC, and FOX. Riding next to them. This time It’ll an all out push. Sure they get a lot of rockets shot at them, they'll be expecting them. but They are going to cause a lot of damage to southern Lebanon and will hit them 10 times harder than what we saw on TV the last time.

Attack time line- Late May through the first week in July 2009 . WATCH!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Thanks for those links- I see right through them- Dis-information and in some stories Ignorance. I know that the Iranian Nuclear facility is a little further in completion than the Bombing in Sep 2007, Syrian one. But like I said in my post, Israel do not have an option.

The USA Know what's about to happen-they just not showing their hand!Are we to think that once the U.S is advised of the attack, they going to annouce it on CNN. They be advised by Satellite tracking IAF aircraft across the skies and secretly assisting them in Iraq.

Bomb or be Bombed.

The odds of Nuclear fall-out spreading across other countries, is discussed by experts with differing opinions. Things like the Bombs, unless direct hit on the Nuclear material themselves will not be hot enough to cause nuclear reaction. Odds are the explosions will destroy the facility with little or no radioactive outfall.

Again I get back to, Either you have fall out in Jerusalem or Iran! You decide! Their decision is quite easy. You dealing with radicals, they’ll say anything and do anything to hold the world to Ransom.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
As was said before,

"IF" it were to happen, it would happen in an amazingly darning manor, not seen or expected by any.

Oh, and, of course, it will work.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
On a spiritual level, the ignorant behavior of a “warrior” is futile and regressive.

Death is paradox, in a sense that the soul is eternal.

It is impossible to defeat your “enemy” on the battlefield. The opposing forces of Israel and Iran will find themselves locked in conflict for many lives to come.

Only when these people are compassionate and wise enough to forgive one another, will they be released from the dreadful fetters of karma.

Peace on Earth!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by seasoul]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I apologize for missing your post - didn't mean to.

The name of the Israel plan to go all out if they anticipate being overwhelmed is not called "Plan G."

After all the multiples of plans and suppositions as to what Israel would do to attack Iran, and one after another were discounted and posited upon, I was merely being facetious.

After all, we heard of a Plan A. Then a plan B. And so on. I just picked out plan "G" as the seventh plan not yet postulated.

The Seventh Plan. Plan G.

Or did I?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by dooper]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

On a spiritual level-Sounds too Chinese/Martial arts to me-this is Israel they've been in conflict dating back B.C. So i expect business as usual.

Man comes at you with Knife. do one two things... shot him or if you got No gun......RUN.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Iran has had a front row to the last two uses of American airpower and have learned quite a lot form it. A few years ago AWST had an article which showed a centerfuge site which was in the process of being dug in with alternating 10 foot layers of packed earth and reinforced concrete. Given that most deep earth penatrators in the inventory can at best go 100 feet, many of these installations while taking some damage would be back up and running in no time. The layered approach has many advantages and fusing becomes an issue for the munitions as well.

The installations are spread out as well. and many are on the eastern border and its iffy if the IDF can get at them.

Unless the IDF is willing to deploy Nuclear weapons (AN I would not put it past them with Nut-anyahoo in charge) its simply not going to have that big of an effect.

The only way I see them being able to slow it is to detonate a nuclear device over Tehran in an attempt to decapatate the ruling cliqe.

Irans nuclear facilities may be too deep to hit
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/17/09 by FredT]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join