It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean sexual freedom?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this. It's kind of wierd
and suss' at the time.
www.yhchang.com...

S.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think what its saying is sex is a language that the North Koreans are better at than the South Koreans.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have reviewed this as well. I believe it has strong points and other ats members should look at this link as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
that's quite interesting...

i dug further into the issue and came across this...

www.aegis.com...

Foreign aid workers say they are not aware of a single discovery of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, and believe the regime stands a good chance of dealing with it once it enters the isolated country.

"North Korea actually has a unique opportunity to prevent an HIV epidemic," said Eigil Sorensen, a Pyongyang-based representative for the World Health Organization.

According to the Norwegian doctor, North Korea has several "comparative advantages" that partly result from the tight reins imposed on society by its rulers.

"Commercial sex is not a big thing, while intravenous drug abuse, which has been a very important mechanism for spreading the disease in many other countries, isn't there," he said. "And its not a very promiscuous society."

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It appears 'young-hae chang heavy industries' are a
group of SOUTH Korean artists/activists.

www.uiowa.edu...
S.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That has to be the best piece of propaganda I've seen awhile. They should use this for the Army.

"Join the Army and you'll get a lot!!"

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great art. A clever discussion of sexual gender differences and inequalities, while also being a great satire of North Korea. And good music.

I'd give it an 8.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok, interesting link indeed and heavy on the sexual propaganda...but I am wondering how this fits in Education & Media?

top topics

join