It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of Dr. James McDonald.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
Does he have much tying Forrestal directly to UFOs? I haven't seen anything significant. I think the main reason his name comes up a bit is because of the tragic/curious circumstances of his death.

Hey bud,there isn't much documentation I can see but there's certainly a lot of speculation -found this interesting link regarding Forrestal's involvement with secret committees but theres nothing tying him directly:
www.rense.com...
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I am reading William Birnes "UFO Hunters-2" book and just got dome reading a segment about McDonald who I didn't know too much about before hand and found this great thread. Birnes believes, and it sure sounds to me like McDonald was the man who knew too much about ufo's ,and was done in by someone.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: karl 12

I am reading William Birnes "UFO Hunters-2" book and just got dome reading a segment about McDonald who I didn't know too much about before hand and found this great thread. Birnes believes, and it sure sounds to me like McDonald was the man who knew too much about ufo's ,and was done in by someone.

Birnes believes a lot of idiotic things. What distinguishes him from most other ufo enthusiasts is his eagerness to use personal tragedies as grist for his conspiracy mills. He never saw a coffin he wouldn't turn into a soapbox if the cameras were on.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

What distinguishes him from most other ufo enthusiasts is his eagerness to use personal tragedies as grist for his conspiracy mills.

I thought it was his cool UFO hat and sunglasses....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Faiol

That's the wrong attitude. Humanity has woken up in the last decade about all the corruption that is going on in the world and its fighting back..the one thing you can learn from alleged alien abductions is that united we are strong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join