It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang breaks 53 inmates out of Mexican prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Gang breaks 53 inmates out of Mexican prison

news.ninemsn.com.au

A team of heavily armed criminals dressed in police uniforms gained entry to a prison in northern Mexico and released 53 inmates, the attorney general's office said.

The group entered the Cieneguillas prison in the state of Zacatecas at dawn, a source at the attorney general's office told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Umm...cant really comment on this apart from a simple LOL,

If they can do that without any real problem then i guess the drug issue crossing the border is a walk through the park. So my simple question to the Mexican politicians would be, what in gods name are you doing there, you all should be stripped and paraded naked at some gay parade.

news.ninemsn.com.au

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

you all should be stripped and paraded naked at some gay parade.

news.ninemsn.com.au

Wel I will agree that they should be removed, I think however the gay parade was a little much.

Back to topic. The Mexican Government knows they can't do anything, which is why this guy wouln't give anybody his name, the Cartels would have him murdered tonight.

Mexico is not controlled by it's politicians, much like the US. Exept Drug Lords control Mexico and Banks control the US.

It's all the same really, a big dog and ponny show.

It's easy for them to travel drugs because the US let's them travel drugs.

~Keeper

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
But wasn't it only afew weeks ago that they were shouting and screaming about too many drugs coming from Mexico and that so many sheriffs were killed and an FBI agent if i am not mistaken.

That country must be like the far west, i mean sure every country has its issues but to break into a prison....common thats just like a Hollywood film

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Well ofcourse they are going to cry and scream about the drugs, that's how they are going to enforce new gun laws in order to disarm the population.

They gave the Mexican Cartels an open door to operate in the US and Mexico for a long time. Now that they are trying to reign in on some of the "darker" aspects of such deals, they are getting heat from the people who work the circuit.

It's all arm flailing and dog & ponny show.

The cartels have the government by the *snip* and they aren't letting go anytime soon.

Edit To Add: I agree that it seemed far too easy, just like in Hollywood, but they probably paid the guards and the warden, or threatened their families. Never disregard a little well placed "democracy".

~Keeper

[edit on 5/16/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay just a quick update, it seems there missing more jailers, lol
Having 6,300 people killed in one year from drug related gangs is just like your engaged in a civil war. I mean even the taliban dont have that many deaths when they go head to head with U.S. military in running gun battle.
I think your absolutely right, it seems these gangs are running the whole Mexico.

Suspected drug gang frees 59 from Mexico prison

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has staked his presidency on crushing the drug gangs that killed 6,300 people last year across Mexico. The United States is increasingly alarmed by the violence and concerned the fighting could spill across the border.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Mexico is a joke right now, they need a revolution IMO.

That is all.........

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im only going to ask a stupid question here, but after so much hype about the bird flu and everyone being kept indoors and the military was stationed everywhere, how on earth did they manage this. Obviously they must have big kahoonas.

Its just way beyond me this type of thing, i still find it hard to believe that they pulled it off.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think people are missing the point here. The cartels don't CONTROL the government. They ARE the government.
Do you really think this could have happened without a huge amount of inside help? The Mexican government and the drug lords are one and the same.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now that this has happened there will be more just like it. And it is allready spilling over to the US side. I heard of problems in the Phoenix area. That country is in a mess and its headed this way.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hold on people, i just cant see this happening at any prison within the U.S., i mean wouldn't the guards catch onto something like this. As the previous post mentioned perhaps the cartels are the ones running everything. Given all the news about Mexicans running through Texas and people being murdered i would have thought that the governor from Texas would have went crazy and placed afew hundred border patrols to stop them.

Or maybe some home land security, there trigger happy enough and they obviously would love some target practice if the need ever arose. Either way i mentioned this incident to friend and he response was, get out of here this could never happen but then again with Mexicans you just never know.

new topics

top topics

join