It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Census GPS-tagging your home's front door

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

I suppose some have more of an issue with census takers than others.

I don't quite care enough about census takers to do anything rash when they come to the door, I just answer their questions and let them on their merry way.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm not quite as bad as Hannibal Lecter but a good comparison I guess. I dont think I would invite the Census taken in the house and eat his brain.

I may simply say "me speaky no english" and hit him with a rag.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 20-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Slightly off topic perhaps.

But they now with Gps implant or tag can tell if a human being paces his lounge at night, or drives his/her car too fast or brakes his car too fast.

If he /she has one shower or two/three a day, if he/she looks out the window...if he/she exercises or is a couch potato,if he/she visits a library.

Or if he she visits a church...mosque...synagogue...pool hall...on Saturday or Sunday.

In any GPS car they can tell where you are where you have been indeed... where you are going.

All the while the real threat simply opts out of the technology as they have always done and go underground.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Slightly off topic perhaps.

But they now with Gps implant or tag can tell if a human being paces his lounge at night, or drives his/her car too fast or brakes his car too fast.

If he /she has one shower or two/three a day, if he/she looks out the window...if he/she exercises or is a couch potato,if he/she visits a library.

Or if he she visits a church...mosque...synagogue...pool hall...on Saturday or Sunday.

In any GPS car they can tell where you are where you have been indeed... where you are going.

All the while the real threat simply opts out of the technology as they have always done and go underground.

How can they know when you look out a window or take a shower?

I heard GPS may fail soon if they dont fix the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join