It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 to escape criticism over 7/7 bombings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

MI5 to escape criticism over 7/7 bombings

www.telegraph.co.uk

The long-awaited Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) report into the suicide bombings which left 52 people dead and hundreds injured in July 2005 will effectively clear MI5 and the police of failing to prevent the attacks.

Sources have revealed that the report, to be published on Tuesday, will state that no new intelligence has emerged since the publication of the first report in May 2006.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
read the rest article from the source.

I have to say that it can not be a surprise at all. 7/7 was not an inside job so how the hell anybody can imagine of a truely independent investigation.

I hope that the families won't be satisfied with that results and are going to take the further steps.

there is now a new attempt by NYC residents to do the same with 911 event. I really hope that people won't let them go away with it.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I strongly think that 7/7 bombings, as well as 911 and Madrid train bombings were all inside jobs. It is just too obvious they were terrorist attacks committed by the governments to gain public support for war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder what will happen soon (and where?) that is somehow related to Pakistan and the Taleban to get an excuse to send some troops over?...

join