It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious Anomalies of 9/11 And The Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as though millions of voices had cried out in terror, and then were suddenly silenced...I feel that something terrible has happened... - Obi-Wan Kenobi (portrayed by Sir Alec Guinness), from the film Star Wars (1977)

First let me apologize for the long thread, but as a started typing it just grew and grew trying to explain this. As I am learning this myself.

I am not any where near an expert in this sort of thing, but have been trying to learn, understand. With all the theories on alternate dimensions, it does seem to be plausible that significant emotional events could somehow send energies from the human consciousness through dimensions.

The events on September 11 was one of these days. The global human conscious went off the charts. It does make sense that if the occult belief is true, that you can focus these conscious energies, bad or good, to make some sort of electromagnetic anomaly travel through space time. To what effect, I have no idea, but I do think it is possible.

Perhaps the events had penetrated our conscious minds even deeper than we ever imagined, their dynamic and emotional impact so powerful that their effects propagated outward through space-time like the ripples of a pebble dropped into a lake to elicit reactions in the fundamental elements of mind and matter. It has been speculated that something to this degree may have occurred because it seems that, according to preliminary analyses, a pattern of randomness deviation anomalies occurred in random physical systems located around the world around the time of the terrible events, and perhaps even before they even happened! Seemingly strange effects such as these are often popularly viewed by the general public as representing some kind of “great disturbance in the Force,” in which it is assumed that the powerful repercussions of the events send something like a tremor shockwave throughout space-time to affect “the natural order of things” in unseen ways.

Source

It is proven that we have an electrical charge in our bodies. I believe that when we are excited or emotionally distressed that the amperage of this charge must fluctuate causing a change in our electromagnetic field. This energy must resonate somewhere.

I have been researching a bit on a group called The Global Consciousness Project that has developed devices that plug into the global network of computers on nodes all around the planet and measure the fluctuations in voltage on the global network.

The Global Consciousness Project, also called the EGG Project, is an international, multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, artists and others. We collect data continuously from a global network of physical random number generators located in 65 host sites around the world. The archive contains more than 10 years of random data in parallel sequences of synchronized 200-bit trials every second.

Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We predict structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events. When millions of us share intentions and emotions the GCP/EGG network shows small but meaningful differences from expectation.

This suggests that large scale group consciousness has effects in the physical world. We need to know about this, and learn to use our full capacities for creative movement toward a conscious future.

It uses a field effect transistor (FET) for the primary noise source, again relying on quantum tunneling, which provides completely uncorrelated fundamental events that compound to an unpredictable voltage fluctuation.

Source

Their findings show proof that these resonating effects of our consciousness have a physical effect on machines causing voltage anomalies. This is mind blowing to me.

On Sept. 11th these voltage fluctuations went thorough the roof during the events and throughout the day getting stronger in the evening hours. I believe that they got stronger in the later hours when the shock wave of bad news traveled around the world and everyone got on the same wavelength, a bad one. These measurements spiked for days as everyone had a depressed insecure feeling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42fa51ca0ae0.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b41e60d6c3.gif[/atsimg]

The weird thing is that these anomalies showed a spike BEFORE the events of that morning as well. Maybe that our conscious collective knew something bad would happen that morning. If you look at the graph above you can see a spike before the events.

If this day was some sort of ritual to use these forces for evil, I am trying to understand why and how. If you are interested is this sort of thing and would have some input, it would be fantastic. I am trying to learn. This is the extent of what I know so I might not be able to chime in for awhile. I will be reading the post and researching more and hope to have more input. So talk amongst yourselves and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
9-11 was just another excuse to continue, and increase, western presence in the ME. Something that has been going on since the end of the Ottoman Empire.

These 'powers that be' are not evil, nor are they good, they are morally neutral. They laugh at us with our morality, and concern, for anything other than power and influence and control.

They use our moral values and beliefs against us. They use them to enslave us. They lie and pretend to be one of us. They are more different than us than ANY race or religion ever has been.

It's nothing to do with good and evil. There's good and evil in all of us, and if you claim otherwise you're a fool.

It's about a group of Human families who through history have manipulated the social scene through their power of influence, and turned a feudal system into complete economic slavery, while convincing the populations that it was freedom.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

It's nothing to do with good and evil. There's good and evil in all of us, and if you claim otherwise you're a fool.

According to whose definition of good and evil? Don't force your blanket assumptions on to other people as if they are fact.

Edit: I'm not saying you're wrong to assume that these people are "morally neutral" but there's no way for you to know that, so you shouldn't present it as if you do.

And, if they are morally neutral, does that mean there exists no moral negative? How would you define a moral negative any different than what these people do as moral neutrals? just a thought.

[edit on 5/16/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Ever thought that maybe the Government is trying to wipe out the "fringe" element, as a means to lighten the load a bit?

timewalker posted here as well and I cross-posted it with mine :

(Spoiler) : Fringe : Duplicate Twin Towers, Still Standing in an Alternate Universe

timewalker, don't forget to submit your thread to DIGG as well.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I find this post very interesting and would like to know more. I wonder what effect this "energy" causes. Maybe the spike before the event was actually caused by the people who knewwhat was going to happen?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
On a more positive note. After reading some more on Global Consciousness Project, the graphs show a decrease in anomalies around the stroke of midnight on New Years Eve. Happy thoughts = less anomalies on the grid. Interesting too that the decrease in anomalies traveled through the time zones as the midnight hour struck in each of them.

Each New Years for several years, we have had a hypothesis/prediction for an increase in the Network Variance in the 10 minute period surrounding midnight, and a focused decrease in the Device Variance at midnight. (Formal predictions for NetVar were in place for 1999 to 2005, and for DevVar fro 2001-2005.) The analysis uses a signal averaging procedure to compound the data for each successive New Year progressing through the timezones. This composite across timezones is the same procedure as is used to see evoked potentials in psychophysiological measures.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db20d411e844.gif[/atsimg]

The study finds similar result during the funeral services of Princess Diana and Mother Theresa. The global human consciousness shows a decrease of anomalies during times of compassion.

This proves to me that we all are one collective.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHTS.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
The weird thing is that these anomalies showed a spike BEFORE the events of that morning as well. Maybe that our conscious collective knew something bad would happen that morning. If you look at the graph above you can see a spike before the events.

Maybe the perp's minds were broadcasting excitement in the lead up to the event and people/things were starting to resonate with the excitement?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Maybe the perp's minds were broadcasting excitement in the lead up to the event and people/things were starting to resonate with the excitement?

Good point. Maybe it did pick up those that were involved? A seemingly few in the spectrum of things. Maybe just a very powerful few?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
According to whose definition of good and evil? Don't force your blanket assumptions on to other people as if they are fact.

All Humans are capable of both good and evil no matter who's definition you want to use.

I'm not saying you're wrong to assume that these people are "morally neutral" but there's no way for you to know that, so you shouldn't present it as if you do.

Anybody who has morals would not do what they do. Anybody who was truly evil would not have the patience to do what they do. Their actions are not based on good and evil, but the desire to maintain what they believe to be their right, their position in the class structure, their control over the chattle in order to maintain their position in the class structure. Their morality is not our morality but we judge them by our standards.

And yes it is a blanket statement, they work for the same agenda so I judge then all the same, as they treat us all the same as we slave for them. They want you to think it's good to be individuals and community doesn't matter, but they know strength comes from unity, they unite to divide us.

And, if they are morally neutral, does that mean there exists no moral negative? How would you define a moral negative any different than what these people do as moral neutrals? just a thought.

Now you're just trying to read far more into what I said than is needed.
I was just making a point about their motives, and it's nothing to do with our interpenetration of morality and good and evil. They are concepts designed for us, not them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

They want you to think it's good to be individuals and community doesn't matter, but they know strength comes from unity, they unite to divide us.

I think it backfires every time on them. After 9/11 I saw more unity than ever after the initial shock. Same is happening now. We are one.

new topics

top topics

join