It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel may be ready to back two-state solution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The lobbying by AIPAC is the highest form of it.

these people don't have any moral obligations to the USA.

the fact that two people from AIPAC who SPIED for Israel recently got away with it says enough.

who controls who?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Grey Magic]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am just suprised that the US tax payer allows it to happen without any question. It seems ludicrous to me that they should get such huge amounts without any reason that I can see.

Sorry I am off topic....will shut up.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ontopic;

Politics is the art to lie to get people to agree with you.

Anyone who believes that this will really happen is bat **** insane imo.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Have you looked into Christian fundamentalists yet?

Plenty of bible thumpers out there who are just waiting for the "End Days" who believe that by supporting Israel it will cause "Armageddon" and the "rapture" will occur sooner rather than later.

Sounds strange I know.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
How ever ironic my post may seem but it fits like a glove to this current situation.

"Naturally the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a paliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the poeple can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
This is easy. All you have to do is to sell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

Herman Goering
Reich-Marshall
Nuremburg Trials WWII

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Most excellent!

The sooner they give the Palestinians their own state, recognized, the better it will be for Israel.

So that when attacked by rockets, or mortars from this new "country," under international law, they can go in, defeat the offending "country" and take the land all nice and legal.

The Palestinians fall for this, they are even more stupid than I previously thought.

thats exactly what i was thinking mate!

great minds think alike aye?

it would be the "legal" way to take over the land, and people will be blind and fall for this? come on people wake up

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Israel may be ready to back two-state solution

www.google.com

By AMY TEIBEL – 56 minutes ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — On the eve of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's crucial visit to Washington, his defense minister suggested Saturday the Israeli leader might be ready to endorse a Palestinian state when he meets President Barack Obama.

That would be a significant shift for Netanyahu, who has made clear in the past that he does not think the Palestinians are ready to rule themselves. But that position has put him at odds with long-standing U.S. policy that supports Palestinian statehood as the cornerstone of Mideast peace efforts.

"I think and be
(visit the link for the full news article)

Let me get this straight.

If Israel does agree to a two-state solution that results in an independent Palestinian state, they are only doing so to keep the USA quiet, and garnering support for an attack on Iran.

If Israel does not support a two-state solution, they will receive universal condemnation and contempt. They are heartless, barbaric monsters.

If Israel says it will support a two-state solution, they are lying and really finding an excuse to silence the international community. or more importantly, using Misdirection "once again" to trick everyone else.

Just curious, what exactly would you like Israel to do? Can they take any action that will actually receive your applause? Maybe giving back those pre-67 areas would be a good move? You honestly believe that extremists would not intend to capitalise on this factorising of land? What comes next? Eventually all Israelis will be driven out of the Middle East and become refugees. But all is good, Palestine has its state and Israel is gone!

The majority of Israelis want peace. The majority of Palestinians want peace. Why is there no peace? Could it be due to the extremists on both sides ruining it for all their peoples? I think so.

[edit on 17/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If they sign the peace deal between Palestine and Israel on or around 21st of July this year, all I can say is hold on to your hats because the crap is going to really hit the fan.
I don't believe in Coincidences, but if a deal is struck it would appear that a pattern is starting to really take shape.

my July post

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There is no way peace will be achieved any time soon. A joke peace maybe, but not a real peace. Where do the millions of Palestinians who live in camps around the ME fit into the picture? They will never be allowed back into Israel and I don't see the PA wanting millions of new arrivals either to mess up an already non existant economy. While these millions reside in the camps, they are bound to follow the route of terror, their dreams will be the same as the Zionists of a hundred years ago, of fighting to create a new homeland for their people and countries like Iran will continue to supply them with weapons and funding.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Great point.

I dont see it ever happening.
I wish it would happen but honestly I just cant see it. Too many years of back stabbing and mistrust to the point that there are too many old wounds and the Jewish/Muslim eye for an eye old testament stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join