It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to know were UFO's really come from?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

More than likely they know there is no ETs running around and as for using up oil it makes sence if we use up the oil in the middle east they go back to being unimportant and the US has capped all our wells but alas this is another thread. The fact remains every time i have looked into UFO sightings its either mis identification or appears to be a craft well within are abilities to make and usually near an air force base.Now the government isnt just going to let ET roam around by an air force base without some response yet it hardly ever happens don't think thats a little strange?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

The problem with this testimony for me has been the claim of we received this technology from aliens the advancements of lasers computer chips and even bullet proof vests are well documented scientifically you can see the advancements as they were made and there was no leap forward. As for experimenting with space ships i still believe back engineered tech from the Third Reich explains a lot, The US government did everything it could to deny that German scientists were decades ahead of us but went out of there way to pardon them and get them to work. It wasn't until the 50,s that we were able to fully understand what we captured that is why we tackled rockets first we understood the principles from Dr Goddard. The field of anti gravity was not even attempted in the US because physics was not considered useful until after they realized its potential after the atomic bomb. And quite frankly didn't really have any physicists and the ones we did have came here to escape the Nazis or where Nazis captured after the war.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

It does make sense that we would start to detect any type of ET activity after we developed radar and once we started flying advanced aircraft.

Here is how I think about that nowadays.
Strange flying lights where seen as long as there are humans in my opinion, and those sightings where portrayed in caves, on frescos, tapestries, illustrations, oil paintings and early photographs.
Take if you want a look to the images in this site and draw your conclusions.

All credit; Matthew Hurley from www.ufoartwork.com...

For a number of years I have been intrigued by old artwork that appears to depict UFOs. The artwork in my collection consists of frescos, tapestries, illustrations, oil paintings and early photographs.
Although some of the artwork represents actual sightings, others feature UFOs in a religious context.

One can only guess at why these artists chose to insert UFOs into their artwork. Did they have UFO sightings in their day and decide to add them in ? Perhaps they had an inner urge to insert them. Maybe they had some arcane knowledge about the relationship between UFOs and certain religious events.

Whatever the truth is, there are UFOs in these artworks...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60c2c49a8359.jpg[/atsimg]

The above picture is from a book entitled Prodigiorum Ac Ostentorum Chronicon by Conrad Lycosthenes (1518-1561). Basel: Henricpteri, 1557. It depicts a UFO sighting in Arabia in 1479. The book is held at the Australian Museum Research Library.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed42d16e9b9e.jpg[/atsimg]

1660. The illustration depicts a sighting by two Dutch ships in the North Sea of an object moving slowly in the sky. It appeared to be made by two disks of different size. The source for this account is one of the books entitled :"Theatrum Orbis Terrarum" by Admiral Blaeu. These books were compilations of articles by different authors and consisted of detailed accounts of long engagements at sea, cartography information etc.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca040078d92d.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a French jeton minted in 1680, a coin-like educational tool that was commonly used to help people count money, or sometimes used as a money substitute for playing games. It is about the size of a U.S. quarter-dollar and similar to thousands of other jetons with different religious and educational designs that were produced and used in Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries. It appears to commemorate a UFO sighting of a wheel like object. Some researchers feel it represents the Biblical Ezekiel's wheel. The Latin inscription 'OPPORTUNUS ADEST' translates as 'It is here at an opportune time".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47cc9a4daff0.jpg[/atsimg]

More wheels! This picture shows a UFO sighting over Hamburg, Germany 4 November 1697. The objects were described as "two glowing wheels".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7557fb6ae9f.jpg[/atsimg]

The above illustration depicts a sighting that occurred at 9.45pm on the evening of 18th August 1783 when four witnesses on the terrace of Windsor Castle observed a luminous object in the skies of the Home Counties of England. The sighting was recorded the following year in the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society. According to this report, witnesses observed an oblong cloud moving more or less parallel to the horizon. Under this cloud could be seen a luminous object which soon became spherical, brilliantly lit, which came to a halt; This strange sphere seemed at first to be pale blue in colour but then its luminosity increased and soon it set off again towards the east. Then the object changed direction and moved parallel to the horizon before disappearing to the south-east ; the light it gave out was prodigious; it lit us everything on the ground.; The image was captured in this by Thomas Sandby (a founder of the Royal Academy) and his brother Paul, both of whom witnessed the event.

www.ufoartwork.com...

Originally posted by poet1b
The thing is, if our government has been in contact with Extra Terrestrials since the fifties, then why have they been acting with such narrow interests, and such seeming lack of vision over the last thirty years. It makes one wonder if their isn't a purpose behind what seems to be a major concerted effort to suck dry every drop of oil over the last several decades. Then again, maybe the PTB have decided that they don't care if their are ET's, and they aren't about to let it interfere with their pursuit of wealth and power.

Perhaps you will find it interesting to read Dr. Steven Greer’s DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING DOCUMENT.
It really is an interesting read and if nessesairy I can send it to you.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

As for experimenting with space ships i still believe back engineered tech from the Third Reich explains a lot, The US government did everything it could to deny that German scientists were decades ahead of us but went out of there way to pardon them and get them to work. It wasn't until the 50,s that we were able to fully understand what we captured that is why we tackled rockets first we understood the principles from Dr Goddard. The field of anti gravity was not even attempted in the US because physics was not considered useful until after they realized its potential after the atomic bomb. And quite frankly didn't really have any physicists and the ones we did have came here to escape the Nazis or where Nazis captured after the war.

You can ask yourself the question, from where did those German’s back then get that technology, and how come that the shape of those German WWII crafts as shown in sherpa’s thread below are so much alike many observed UFO’s over the years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is how I think about that nowadays.
I think that they get it from a possible crashed UFO and contacts with malevolent ET’s.

The Nazis themselves claimed that an extraterrestrial society was the source of their ideology and the power behind their organization. Nazi mysticism, indeed, was reportedly a direct product of cult worship to Manipulative Extraterrestrials.

www.ufocasebook.com...

There is compelling evidence that in the early 1930’s, the technology and presence of one or more extraterrestrial (ET) races became known to the leaders of Nazi Germany who embarked on an ambitious effort to communicate with these races for the purpose of acquiring their advanced technology. Using communication techniques that would be widely dismissed today as ‘psychic channeling’, there is evidence that the Nazi sponsorship of occult societies that specialized in this form of communication with these ET races, was successful in gaining information that produced rapid technological breakthroughs that eventually came to the attention of the intelligence services of Britain, France, USSR and the USA. While predictably dismissive of such esoteric practices by the Nazi regime, each of the intelligence services of these major states initiated efforts to attain whatever intelligence information they could gain on the purported Nazi communication methods with an ET race(s) while monitoring the ‘ET inspired’ technology being developed by Nazi Germany.

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 25/5/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I think the Nazi inventions started the UFO flap and the cover story has been running ever since What do you think?

[edit on 5/26/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think the Nazi inventions started the UFO flap and the cover story has been running ever since.

If you want to think that, it is all right with me.

What do you think?

When you would take the time to read back my replies, it is obvious that I think very different then what you think.

[edit on 3/6/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is no doubt that mystism played a role in the third riech but reality is Heinrich Himmler was the one promoting this agenda he truly believed that the Germans were star people and were superior to us mere humans.And do to the power he had people entertained him at parities with channeling these alien intelligent being but in reality they were just trying to figure out how to deal with a man who quite literally was crazy.

How ever there was an unexpected side effect he got Hitler to believe it and when that happened then he got the idea we can make a craft to reach the heavens. Which put a lot of money and resources into developing saucer technology.And every indication is they were able to do it. One reason i think is unlike scientist today that have to get in step he was willing to fund anyone with a crazy idea even if it was fringe science which we tend to ignore today. Many of the scientists at that time didn't have what we call the standard model and this can be beneficial because the standard model can limit your thinking.Best example is Tesla he continually was outside the box.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
yeah yeah and what about the 2012 Olympics and the invasion to control every one and get every one into the "nuke testing" man made cites and well.. thier s more if your interested...ReHaB

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
yeah yeah and what about the 2012 Olympics and the invasion to control every one and get every one into the "nuke testing" man made cites and well.. thier s more if your interested...ReHaB

I guess i am interested because i have no idea what your talking about care to elaborate? I take it you disagree with some point just not sure what.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats an interesting one -heres another:

In August 1608, the inhabitants of the South France, from Marseilles to Genoa, witness a true UFO flap, reported in a chronicle entitled "Discours des terribles et espouvantables signes apparus sur la mer de Gennes".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55b87f3310c0.jpg[/atsimg]

In Nice, the inhabitants see three strange luminous vessels which evolve at high speed above the city. The three machines stop near the fortress and go down above the waters where they cause the water to boil and emit a red-orange vapor.
To the great stupor of the numerous witnesses, two humanoïd beings with large heads and large luminous eyes, dressed in a red suit with silver scales, connected to the flying machine by tubes, engage themselves in several hours of strange work.

www.ufologie.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yes I'm aware of this incident it was written by John Tomlinson.He claims he got it from an article in the Library Louis Nucera, City of Nice, France.However this article doesn't appear to still be there so either he made it up or took it.Since Tomlinson is the MUFON Representative for France i tend to believe he made it up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join