It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im getting tired of all the claims with no evidence!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The purpose of this thread is to allow people with legit conspiracy related situations to be heard and taken seriously

I admit there are alot of things that happen out there that our government doesn't want us to know about, as well as other agencies. but people please! STOP making outrageous claims that you yourself are a victim of a conspiracy or government torture. In most cases you are not that important. I will also admit that this is a very real situation for alot of you and for those people I do regret your situation and the ones who can provide some form of evidence to support their theory are the only ones we can actually pass off as legit. The rest of you who can provide no evidence although your situation may seem very real to you, you must understand it will always be dismissed as hearsay. We need proof of these things so people if you want us to listen and if you want help please provide evidence of your personal claims,

Please note: I can not or will not promise or claim I can do anything to change your situation however I may try to assist where ever I can, in the event you have an actual concern I suggest you really dig in to see if it is a substantiated claim, in the event it is legit there may be someone here who has knowledge or can assist in some way,

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Everyone is heard on ATS! It's up to the reader to decide what is of importance. No need for a thread attempting to be a forum though I like the drive. lol

Closing

new topics

join