It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you sick of doom and Gloomers's peddling nonsense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
rockpuck well in fairness to those that didn't read it....i do tend to have some long posts....but it was interesting

if you want to read a good post ......chris whalen from Institutional Risk Analysis........has a good article "kabuki on the potomac" on how the Fed/Treasury and the Fed's "reforming" of the Over the counter derivatives trade is a thinly veiled attempt at making sure the last source of Alpha returns are reformed in a way that keeps them with the big banks.....to hell with the risk ......lobbyists and those HIGH powered LAWYERS at the disposal of JP Morgan ......ruthlessly fighting for greed at the expense of economic stability and the regulators Don't have th balls to do anything.....truly a sad state of undemocratic Fascism mixed with plutocracy

also i think an article that is very well worth the read and a intresting perspective since the man predicts a VL shaped recession is jeremy grantham "the last hurrah"

www.gmo.com...

it can found on dollarcollapse.com under there "best of the net updated list) in the top right corner...

bascially making a case for a return to 10-1100 on the S and P by late year and then a fall when people realize....a/ the world may not end but b/ earnings are not coming back............i would argue the same but that the highs will be reached in July.....and then down

[edit on 20-5-2009 by cpdaman]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join