It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2009 that have came true so far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hi all

please take it easy on me as its my first post

i came across this website a few weeks ago but totally forgot about it till today when i read the newspaper. the front page was about michael jackson being diagnosed with skin cancer. which i had read about in this website Link

Michael Jackson will also hit headlines again. This time because his health will take a major downfall leaving him hospitalized. He may even end up have a near death experience when something goes seriously wrong with his lungs. Michael may even have a lung collapse and will end up in surgery. He will also relocate back to the states to be closer to his family during his illness. He is going to look really bad by years end.

searched for a while to find it again but finally got it. think someone linked to it in a previous post about the swine flu. he also makes a few other scary predictions, good read anyways

any comments appreciated.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by connelly4245]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by connelly4245]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
First, welcome to ATS & hope you are enjoying my personal fav web site! Lots of nuggets of information and knowledge to be found here on ATS.

Congrats on your first post as well. I hope you'd allow me to give you a few gentle suggestions on the format ATSers like to read. And yes, I too hope others are easy on you as it's your first post.

I've searched for some good 2009 prediction sites and I think you've come across a good one, thanks for posting!

First, you may want to mention the name of the psychic: Joseph Tittle. And then actually make a quote from the site of at least one of the predictions that interest you using the EX button located on the tool bar. For you it was Michael Jackson, for me it was his predictions on a disease that would require the wide use of face masks:

I see face masks in my meditation and feel that it would be related to some type of air born disease. This will be in a foreign country which may end be closed off from the rest of the world. It could also be related a some type of disaster that leaves dead bodies rotting in turn causing disease and of course a horrible odor.

He also makes a the following prediction about politics:

A senator will be forced to resign or will be impeached as I predicted in 2008 and is going on right now with the senator that tried selling Obama’s senate seat, I think his name is Blagojevich

And the Bufflo plane crash:

Another crash into a building, house or populated area of some sort. I also keep seeing a plane with the top ripped off like a can opener opened it up. Not sure what that is but this vision I have been having all month and this most likely will happen in January or February.

And then, as you did, always make sure to give your source. Trust me, I learned these lessons the hard way through some embarassing mistakes.

Good find here OP! I think it's worth a look as there are many other predictions about weather, events in Canada, and Bin Laden.

Source

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

thanks very much for reply

yeah, i think ill use the quote feature in future. ive lurked around the website for a few years, but only joined a few weeks ago. so still getting used to the features.

when you have a look through the predictions there are a few that he comments on due to them having happened, some are a tad scary!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

He also makes a the following prediction about politics:

A senator will be forced to resign or will be impeached as I predicted in 2008 and is going on right now with the senator that tried selling Obama’s senate seat, I think his name is Blagojevich

And the Bufflo plane crash:

aAnother crash into a building, house or populated area of some sort. I also keep seeing a plane with the top ripped off like a can opener opened it up. Not sure what that is but this vision I have been having all month and this most likely will happen in January or February.

Blagojevich was a Governor, and an obligatory plane crash prediction....how original!

Nice try though.

I'm looking for people that predicted that Obama will ruin this country....that one is definately coming true.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I've only become aware of these predictions via the OP and never heard of this psychic before so, I make no claims only that I found the site interesting.

He makes a host of predictions on the site and you may find the first paragraph on his website to your liking and I'll post that for you:

Like I said in my 2008 predictions, Obama makes me nervous. There is something about him that I just can’t put my finger on. Maybe it is because of what could happen to this country when he takes over.

And as far as looking for predictions on Obamas ruining of the country, I think you can find plenty of those here on ATS

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like he actually believes Bin Laden was responsible for the 911 attacks, because he predicts that:

Bin Laden is still alive and planning his biggest attack ever, not just on the U.S., but on the entire world. There will be a large amount of terrorist attacks in 2009 and India will be hit again

Pity he didn't predict alien disclosure for 2009 or included May 25 on his list of significant dates.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

I personally don't buy that bin Laden could still be alive, he seems like he would be too old. However, I wouldn't be surprised he if had planned something major before he died (that is, assuming he had died), and whoever that is running the show has been waiting for the right moment.

Hopefully though, that will be one of those things that never comes true.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I posted this link a couple of weeks ago on a swine flu thread. He was on "America's Psychic Challenge" a Lifetime Network series last year. He did not win but he did a "decent" job. He also does a web broadcast as well--though I have never listened to it. He appears to be a "nice" guy. His predictions so far seem to be relevant.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

thats what i said in the first post.

it was only after reading todays paper, it reminded me of the site. very interesting

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK I have a lot of problems with predictions, most of the time they are found after an event has unfolded and they make a series of cryptic rambling fit the story and only then does it seem to make sense once pointed out.

I once heard a skeptic say why do these psychics have to use such vague references, wouldnt a true psychic be able to give a date and absolute detail that cant be denied.

A bit like a medium, such vagueness and dancing around cryptically waiting for a nodding head.
"Is your grandfather dead, did his name begin with b or d or something, im getting a pain in my arm dear" why not a name, address and a list of things that can be in no doubt that person.

Anyways I do have an interest in psychics but I take it all with a pinch of salt until one of them gives me lottery numbers instead of making the excuse "oh it doesnt work like that!" then if you cant see 6 numbers you cant convince me its 100% real as opposed to some guess work and coincidences.

I will take that guys predictions in the OP as pretty good guesswork but its still very vague.
I like ones like these that are quite specific and offer a few descriptive things to compare to the event.
What I usually find though is that someone has made a thousand predictions and one or two seems to reflect a rough resemblance to an event.

Please dont flame me, its just my oppinion and I stand by it until I get something really good that cant be a coincidence because of immense detail.
Still fun though.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Not sure about the rest, but we've had a airborne disease about once a year now, prompting face masks and quarantine.
SARs would be a excellent example there.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

I agree with you, but you also have to think that if nothing is predetermined in time then someone like this wouldn't be able to predict what is going to happen specifically enough because or something else can change the path of destiny. I bet in an alternate reality a lot of his other predictions came true.

Good to remain skeptical but Ill keep somewhat of an opened mind for this one.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No good deed goes unpunished.

RuneSpider, Keepithush, RR, BlueShaman - you are all qutie right in comments of predictions. I too feel most are intentionally vauge. We all could make predictions this very day for the rest of the upcoming year and these are the ones we so typically see from modern day self proclaimed prophets of the future. Perhaps we should start a thread next January ourselves with the following themes: I see a major earthquake, a politician will be publically flogged for adulterous behavior, a young celebrity will die in a car accident or by drug overdose, a new disease will enter the populous, terroists will strike again, the world economy will continued to be troubled and challenged.

One could go on an on, even if you are only slightly informed of current events or even have a general knowledge of history. It does indeed repeat itself.

My motives for posting on this thread were mainly to help out a new member in designing an informed post. I appreciate my integrity as one of the few things money can't buy. Again, before the OP I had not heard of this 'psychic' and generally enjoy predictions for entertainment purposes only. I've been a long time reader of Notrodamus and I admit - the time I look for quatrains connected to an event is indeed after the event.

Edteach is that Paris in your avatar? Regardless, it's nice to look at at!

EDIT: To add: BlueShaman - I had been avoiding that May25th thread because so many predictions, especially on ATS are doom and gloom and I don't like to 'feed' that kind of energy - now you've got me curious
::scampers off to read::

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The reasons that psychics don't give dates and more specific information is because the information they receive is often sensations, like a feeling in their arm and a brief flash of a person's image. Sometimes they pick up the image you have in your mind of that person or something descriptive about them.

It isn't like reading a book and getting a phone call.

Some psychics are better as some issues than others, and large scale predictions are difficult because they do not affect everyone equally. The results are varied across the board. Therefore, it is easier to say, "I see a lot of people have problems meeting their bills in the future" rather than, "the banks are going to be doing a lot of foreclosures."

It's pretty much impossible to focus on a specific bank, but they can focus on the bank president. Since his decisions alone do not affect every customer you don't get the whole picture.

For instance, say he's dealing with a major problem that has the board of directors concerned. His focus will be on the pressure he feels coming from others, concerns for his own job, etc. What if the problem was that someone hacked the computer system? He probably wouldn't be dealing with that specifically, because that's not his job. He would be dealing with the fallout, so a psychic would probably miss it was theft of information, and instead would say something like, "a problem in the system that's got everyone worked up" or similar.

They don't read events as much as they read people.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Not to rain on your parade, but a lot of those predictions seem like common sense.

Predicting a major earthquake in California isn't impressive. Terrorism threats, political turmoil also not impressive.

What would be impressive to me is if he had some more unique and/or specific predictions. For instance, predicting the financial scandals of the government in England also mentioning if some politicians would lose their jobs.

Predicting who the next supreme court justice would be for Obama.

There are always earthquakes, floods, drought conditions etc. Predicting that an older statesmen bites the dust... You'll most like just be off be a year of so.

I was under impressed with his predictions. I thought that they were too general and would be easy to claim as being accurate.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sigh. Psychics. I need to cash in on this lucrative business. Seems a surefire way to get rich.

My predictions for the rest of 2009:

There will be some violent deaths somewhere in the Middle East

There will me a natural disaster somewhere in the U.S.

There will be friction between Israel and the U.N.

The world economy might get better, but could also get worse, or it might stabilize.

The Cubs will not win the world series.

Someone very famous or important will die.

There will be a transportation accident in a major city involving either cars, trains, planes, boats, bicycles, pedestrians, or skateboards.

A major scandal will hit the government of some country, Hollywood, a religious body, or organization.

Microsoft will do something to piss people off.

Michael Jackson will look weird.

There. Those are my psychic predictions starting now for the rest of the year. I bet I will get a 100% hit rate! (Although if the Cubs actually did win the world series, I would happily be wrong)

My point is, I have never once seen a self proclaimed psychic ever actually give a detailed prediction that has been confirmed before and after the fact, one that doesn't use vague generalities and shotgun style hits.

top topics

join