It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower dies on stage.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Maybe UFO's are humans from the future trying to stop some event from happening but need to find out how first... like lost lol

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There are few facts and a lot of embellishments in this story.

It appears to be fact that Dean Warwick spoke at the conference. Here is the line up for that weekend.

Originally posted by karl 12

Dean Warwick was a civil engineer who worked on several bridge and tunnel projects for the American government. In the 60’s he was very close to the presidents, vice-presidents and Congressmen. He describes himself as a “whistleblower”. He’s lectured extensively revealing what he knows about the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and other govt cover-ups. In October 2006 he was scheduled to give a lecture to the UK Probe conference in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. He told the organizers in advance that this was going to be a different lecture to the ones he normally gave because this time, for the first time ever, he was going to name “the AntiChrist”. He got up on stage and began his speech about 9/11, demonstrating with a stack of cans how the collapse had to be controlled. Then he paused for a moment and keeled over. I know what happened because I was there. I called an ambulance as several other delegates gave him first aid, but it was too late. He was 62 years old and had a wife and children.

I’ve written extensively about this incident because I doubt very much that it was natural causes. I’m definitely not alone among Probe members in my views..

hpanwo.blogspot.com...

This appears to be a genuine report from someone who was there. The photo is of the St Annes YMCA and there are very prominent air vents in both halls in the centre.

I'm assuming the conference was held in the upstairs hall because of the 'witness' saying she followed the man downstairs. It makes me chuckle when I read of a packed auditorium because the upstairs hall at the time contained two badminton courts, which gives you an idea of its size.

I remember seeing the conference advertised (I assume it was 2006 - it may be that they hold it there every year, I don't know) but I certainly never heard of anyone dying at the conference. That's not to say it didn't happen, it probably did but it's not the first time anyone died there (it's a Sport Centre and occasionaly people do over exert themselves). It doesn't appear to have made the local news, at least not the online versions of the Lytham Express or Blackpool Gazette.

I think the most likely explanation is that you've got a 62 year old man (health status unknown) who had a heart attack in front of an audience of people who are of a slightly more paranoid persuasion than most. Some of them make what is to them the obvious conclusion but as of yet there are no facts to back up any claims of foul play. Of course just because you're paranoid ...

If anyone wants to chase this up any further the contact details of the Blackpool Coroner are:

283 Church Street
BLACKPOOL
FY1 3PF

Tel: 01253 625 731

It may be worthwhile contacting the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages as well as presumably they will have a copy of the death certificate:

Register Office
South King Street
Blackpool
FY1 4AX

Email: (you can find the email address on this page
Tel: 01253 477177
Fax: 01253 477176

One other thing, the article by James Casbolt quoted in the OP is absolute rubbish IMHO. If Dean Warwick really believed the stuff he is quoted as saying it doesn't say a lot for his theories. If Ian Huntley had nothing to do with the murder of those children then why did he admit that they died in his house? And 7 - 8 dead children being found weekly in the New Forest! How could anyone sweep that under the carpet?

[edit on 18/5/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

First, what about it points to "an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down"?

it is possible I think it could be real. I leave some links here.

www.geocities.com...

* A nervous system generator, designed to paralyze the central nervous systems of insects, which could have the same applicability to humans.

www.whale.to...

In San Leandro, Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher, director of Technic Research Laboratory, has been doing ELF/brain research with human subjects for some time. One of the frequencies produces nausea for more than an hour. Another frequency, she calls it the marijuana frequency, gets people laughing. "Give me the money and three months," she says, "and I'll be able to affect the behavior of eighty percent of the people in this town without their knowing it." Mind Control By Harry V. Martin and David Caul

www.loveforlife.com.au...

UK INTELLIGENCE FORCES AND MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL Microwave weapons that turn people into stressed, confused, submissive zombies are being used in Britain's inner cities. Developed by the communists, microwave weapons similar to microwave ovens have since the 1980s, been targeted on inner city council estates. These weapons transmit extremely low frequency (ELF) signals which mimic natural brain waves; at the flick of a switch, all the people around these microwave transmitters are turned into submissive zombies who cannot think clearly, become depressed, apathetic and want to lounge around all day doing nothing: the inner city malaise found on Britain's streets. With the advent of new ELF detectors designed by the author's research teams, the mass mind control of the metropolitan UK population can be proved. ELF signals are officially only found at nuclear submarine communication stations, so the researchers were shocked to find microwave and UHF, mind control signals in city centres, the author's flat, being sent through mobile phones, the BT telephones and from the numerous transmitters that dot the country.

www.andybrain.com...

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

www.janes.com...

bioelectric.tribe.net...

en.xiandos.info...

www.globalsecurity.org...

too much links? there are enough stuff out there internet about it.
anyway but this link is little different

globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

I have been attacked by Microwave Weapons. for several Years, and it is no Fun. I have tried to protect myself, but it is not possible, because those are criminal elements, who have much more know how and also Money and time. At long range, they will be able to kill me. They did it bevore, and more and more people will die from it, If nothing is be done.

The government is using microwave weapons on thousands on people to keep them from speaking out. I am one of the victims. Go to www.photovoltaics.com However there are weapons coming that will stop this evil. They are called deturium/trintium bombs, nuclear fusion bombs, the midnight sun. This country can not get away with what this country is doing to its own citizens.

"In 1961 Alan H Frey provided evidence that the perception of sound can be induced in normal and deaf humans by irradiation of the head with low power density, pulse modulated UHF (ultra high frequency) electromagnetic energy; a type of radiowave.....In 1973 S.M. Baldwin et al provided further evidence that brainwaves can be inhibited or enhanced by low power VHF energy. The ability to modify behaviour with auditory-cortex stimuli, peripheral heating, brain rhythm modification and many other biological applications of microwaves has been repeatedly shown since the 1950's. The energy in question is used in radar.....It is therefore possible that the biological application of radar could be used as a weapon on an individual or mass basis for sociological or political purposes."

[edit on 18-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Man if one of these guys dies in public its a conspiracy if they die in private its a conspiracy PARANOID OR WHAT!!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
probably already covered here but an e.l.f. effect of any kind would take hours of exposure. Some people that live near wind farms are bombarded with e.l.f. day in and day out and the most they complain of is sleep loss. maybe it was a poison dart or an angry letter that ate him up inside, emotionally, and caused his heart attack. lol

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's pushing it a lot the cumulative story.

The guy knows the name of the Antichrist (if there is such a thing)

He's about to reveal it to an audience. He dies with the name on his lips.

No family or friends, no associates he shared information with. No notes, letters, emails, any form of recorded information.

It was all in his head and he was going to reveal it right then and there.

Alternative explanation, man in his early 60s, apparently sendentary lifestyle, in a somewhat stressful situation has a fatal heart attack.

A community known for embroidering and embellishing stories has a field day.

Where are the people he knew that he likely revealed the name of the Antichrist to?

It seems like an pretty important thing to know. Somehow it hasn't come up again.

Instead of speculating why not phone them and ask?

Mike

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
It doesn't appear to have made the local news, at least not the online versions of the Lytham Express or Blackpool Gazette.

MarrsAttax -good post.
In this interview David Boyle states that he contacted the Blackpool press to enquire why there was no mention of the incident.
(Found at 14:15)
video.google.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'd like to know just how this alleged ELF weapon managed to single out this one person and not have any effect on those in the vicinity.

Did they have this seapon tuned to his specific frequency?
Now that would be phenomenal.

Where would the "shooter" have to be located to do this?

I havae great doubts about his stats there on missing children. If what he is saying is true, then everyone would know someone who has lost a child this way.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

I havae great doubts about his stats there on missing children. If what he is saying is true, then everyone would know someone who has lost a child this way.

Without looking I know the answer here. People pull out the reported missing numbers all the time. Unless you compare them with how many were located again they are meaningless.

Most cases turn out to be divorced parent taking their kids from an ex-spouse. Then there are runaway kids. people who leave someone without notice, etc.

You want the number for unsolved disappearances not missing reports.

Mike

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A few points:

1) This death did occur. It's well-documented. The links are in posts on this topic.

2) The death occurred in October of 2006. Why it is suddenly a big deal now? Did the person making the original post just recently find ATS? What's the story behind this post?

3) It is clear this man was painting himself as a whistle blower and had a very different viewpoint of the "facts" regarding several matters than how they were being reported.

4) With the amount of data available this can only be filed as another incident in a long pattern of incidents.

My take: Killing people to shut them up or prevent them from acting is a long-standing practice of criminals, spies, etc. If he were killed for this reason I would not in any way be surprised. Of course, it is shocking that criminals can get away with things like this. But the fact is, they do it all the time. Exact mode of death: not important to this topic and probably impossible to determine at this point. Question of death in public: criminals don't seem to follow any rational pattern in this regard. After all, they are quite irrational people. Don't expect killings of this type to "make sense" in the ways you or I normally think. Look at some of the great political assassinations in history. Many of them were done in public. It seems to me a relatively random factor. I you are a public person it is more likely you will be killed in public. That's about as far as you can take it.

The chance that Mr. Warwick had data someone did not want him to spill is quite high. But this case just does not give us enough facts to arrive at any definite conclusions. It does fit the general pattern of suppression of people and actions considered dangerous or undesirable by one or more secret criminal groups. If anyone doubts that secret criminal groups exist that try to eliminate anyone who would seek to expose them, then take another good look at history. It has been happening for a good long time. It is not as if our general operating environment is particularly sane or rational. To keep things together enough so that normal life can function and be somewhat enjoyed by at least some people is part of the purpose behind "deny ignorance."

Death is one risk of seeking to expose criminality in a society. But, it's a risk anyway. I for one would rather be remembered as someone who spoke out, and not as someone who didn't when they should have.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
just a general observation on the entire ` whistle blowing phenonemon ` - as it relates to this case

if he really did have information worth killing him to keep it secret - then it was pretty chuffing dumb to announce that the revelations would be made at a conference podium some days hence

just saying ............

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thousands of UFO conferences, tens of thousands of speakers. They all get up talk, and go home.

After all these years we have one, a 62 year old guy of undermined health in a society where heart disease is the number one killer. He dies in the middle of his talk.

9,999 others didn't.

Odds are it was bound to happen, especially with someone older, especially in a more stressful than usual setting.

3 years later none of his associates or family have much to add though they must have talked to him about things.

No evidence of foul play from the autopsy either.

Instead of a tragic death of a guy getting on he is just now another means for wild theories and speculations.

What's his wife and friends have to say in all this?

Mike

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I remember reading about this story. The MIB are supposedly agents of the NRO which is part of the NSA. From witness reports of the MIB, I believe them to be real.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It's possible that the journalists didn't think there was anything to investigate, after all people die all the time. Although you'd think it would get a mention even if there was no suspected foul play especially when they see fit to print such pearls as 'Woman used old girlfriend's credit card' and 'Bowlers furious at hike in green fees'

It's uncommon enough for someone to die in front of an audience that you would expect someone to report it. However, the Gazette don't seem shy of covering the UFO phenomenon in general as this article shows. The community centre mentioned in this article is the same one where Dean Warwick died. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next conference. I never realised my little town was such a hotbed of paranormal activity!

[edit on 20/5/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Not to sound like a cynic, but this sounds made up. It is nonsense.

First, what about it points to "an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down"?

Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point. Why wait until he is coming on stage, why allow yourself to be seen, and why behave in such a suspicious fashion?

Sorry to say, this is nothing more than paranoid speculation.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

as en example to others;u do this ufo stuff u die basically

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dennis48309
I remember reading about this story. The MIB are supposedly agents of the NRO which is part of the NSA. From witness reports of the MIB, I believe them to be real.

Yeah true, also I heard the MIB work for the ABC who have some communication with the DEF and the HIJ.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why does the Govt. get blamed....Why not the Overlord Alien race that is actualy about to announce that we are all now slaves/food and just need to gather the ships before making the big move.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TooRisky
Why does the Govt. get blamed....Why not the Overlord Alien race that is actualy about to announce that we are all now slaves/food and just need to gather the ships before making the big move.

Shhhh....

People have been killed for saying things like that.

Would a wisecrack about preferences for Chinese food be considered in poor taste?

Mike

[edit on 22-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join