It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by riggins44
Here is a way to keep whistle blowers quiet. Did anyone see this? It is a small GPS transceiver in a capsule that is placed under the skin. It can monitor every move you make. Now here is the catch. One model has a lethal dose of cyanide that can be release remotely. I saw it on foxnews. Scary huh?
Originally posted by antar
One more thought is that this was probably not so much about the UFO info but the child abduction.
Originally posted by truthandjustice
I believe that Arie De Geus died by assasination also, December 5, 2007.
On Tuesday May 3 1994 this program was scheduled to
air on the Discovery Channel. Influential members of congress applied
pressure in the cable industry to stop the airing of the program and
destroy all copies.
It was already listed nationwide in the April 30 - May 6 edition of
TV Guide and newspaper supplements. The Discovery Channel and
Yorkshire Television were reimbursed for the 1/4 to 1/2 million
dollars production costs.
This is the program THEY didnt want you to see.
“So one day I’ve got a suit walks into my showroom & we get talking & he says that he’s got a meeting at the DSS offices which is the headquarters for the… Where I live… Errm… In this area.”
“Sometime later I’m watching Television, it’s the middle of the day & I see there is a news item & a lady comes on who’s a part of a group in London, I think their name was the mothers of the disappeared, I may have that wrong, but anyway.”
"She says that each year in the UK 120,000 children between the age of 10 & 23, interesting age group, will leave home & of which 20% will only ... will, sorry the other way round 80% will ever be heard or found again. In other words 20% are missing, well 20% of 120,000 makes 25,000 & confirms the figure this man told me."
"I did mathematics so specialised in pure & advanced maths university."
"Every week they find 7 to 8 children in The New Forest."
Originally posted by sonicology
Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point.
This was my first thought as well.
However assuming just for the sake of argument that there is something in this and that he was bumped off or silenced, perhaps the choice of location was carefully chosen to send a message to other potential whilstleblowers; something along the lines of "if you go public with your information then this is the fate that awaits you"
Originally posted by YoYoBird
reply to post by GorehoundLarry
I'm pretty sure they couldn't hang the guy in public. When was the last time you saw your government hang people on the street???
However, they could infect him with something and kill him in front of a bunch of other ufologists to get a point across. That seems a bit more realistic, don't you think?