It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower dies on stage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Yea that makes sense that it could have been a warning.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Maybe they did it in an attempt to scare others who might come foreward.
Maybe they know that disclosure is close and they are grasping at straws to keep it from happening.

Maybe a lot things

first thing is to do some legwork and find out if this conference took place and if this man actually did die on the stage then if that can be verified.. then try to find out the cause of death although that is often covered up when the government is involved.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Warwick was 62 years old.
Stroke and heart attacks are not all that unusual in 62 year old males. Are they?

Stroke is the third leading cause of death in the United States. Over 143,579 people die each year from stroke in the United States.

Strokes can—and do—occur at ANY age. Nearly one quarter of strokes occur in people under the age of 65.

www.strokecenter.org...

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yea but what about the witness who saw the man on the phone walking out and laughing?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I believe it, back in 93/94 I was going through Marine Corp boot camp. One of our drill instructors would tell us how when they showed up - everyone surrendered. Even to the CNN camera men just there for the pics. Even after training I'd hear similar stories from my fellow Marines who served in the early Gulf war.
Also, (I wish had a source for this) I can't remember where I heard this but one of the non-lethal tactics they were allegedly going to try out was a sonic weapon that when fired - it would make the enemy troops feel homosexual tendencies-toward one another and somehow they were going forget about their fight etc..
Yeah, I know it does sound a little bit silly and I dont think this exact tactic was used.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I concure, the "Spook" side of this is damn interesting.

Did the woman have any other info ? On the number plates or what type of car he got in ? anything of that nature?

This whole subject needs to be closely examined .

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

"A woman" saw "a man" doing something. Now that's a reliable report.

Dean Warwick collapsed and died whilst addressing a packed auditorium in Blackpool last weekend. Significantly however, he said he felt a “beam” or “burning” at the side of his head shortly before beginning his talk.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Sounds very much like a pre-stroke symptom. Of course, maybe the killer got distracted or something on his first attempt.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Pretty unprofessional spook then.

Letting himself be seen at the scene of the crime
Allowed himself to be followed
Laughing on the phone about it
Letting the guy talk for 10 minutes before killing him

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Maybe a lot things

first thing is to do some legwork and find out if this conference took place and if this man actually did die on the stage then if that can be verified.. then try to find out the cause of death although that is often covered up when the government is involved.

You are engaging in speculation and special pleading, then confusing it for facts. Yes, maybe a lot of things happened, but we do not know if they did. We have scant facts to go on. And yes, the cause of death may be covered-up, but we don't know it has or will be. The idea that it "might" happen doesn't mean it has happened.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Phage

Dean Warwick collapsed and died whilst addressing a packed auditorium in Blackpool last weekend. Significantly however, he said he felt a “beam” or “burning” at the side of his head shortly before beginning his talk.

Possibly sometype of microwave based technology
?

The ADS fires a 95-gigahertz microwave beam, which is supposed to heat skin and to cause pain but no physical damage (New Scientist, 27 October 2001, p 26). Little information about its effects has been released, but details of tests in 2003 and 2004 were revealed after Edward Hammond, director of the US Sunshine Project - an organisation campaigning against the use of biological and non-lethal weapons - requested them under the Freedom of Information Act.

www.newscientist.com...

link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sounds very much like a pre-stroke symptom. Of course, maybe the killer got distracted or something on his first attempt.

I was thinking he had a heart-attack.

From the above link...

Dean leaned with his left elbow on a nearby table with his right arm across his body.

That behavior is indicative of a heart-attack, referred to in the medical establishment as Levine's Sign.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Possibly sometype of microwave based technology
?

Not the type of beam-weapon from your link. The Active Denial System requires a massive battery to operate. The weapon is conspicuous, there would be no way to hide it. And it isn't know to cause that death nor does were Warwick's symptoms like those caused by the ADS.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwest
I wouldn't dismiss this just yet.. as a rule I usually need to see evidence first but in this case it is shockingly similar to a few others I have heard and read about:

Death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by probable strangulation. Deaths possibly by implantation of deadly viruses. No one lives former. Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators Phil Schneider, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston and Karln Turner, as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past, only seem to add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar: not only is UFO research potentially dangerous, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short of the national average. Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators arc nothing new.

Read this >>> www.metatech.org...

Thats a very interesting article-thanks for posting that one.

Ron Rummel's death sounds very suspicious.

Ron Rummel
Another recent disturbing case is the death of Ron Rummel, ex-air force intelligence agent and publisher of the Alien Digest, on August 6, 1993. Rummel allegedly shot himself in the mouth with a pistol. Friends say, however, that no blood was found on the pistol barrel and the handle of the weapon was free of fingerprints. Also, according to information now circulating, the suicide note left by the deceased was written by a left-handed person. Rummel was right-handed. Perspiration on the body smelled like sodium pentothal, or so it is alleged.

The Alien Digest ran to seven limited issues, all now almost impossible to acquire. One thing is certain. Ron Rummel's magazine was touching on sensitive issues such as the predator/prey aspect of the alien/human relationship and the use of humans as food and recyclable body parts. Did Rummel cross a forbidden line? It would seem so. But which line, and where? Interestingly enough, one of Rummel's friends was Phil Schneider, and the two had been collaborating

www.metatech.org...
Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
I concur, the "Spook" side of this is damn interesting.

Did the woman have any other info ? On the number plates or what type of car he got in ? anything of that nature?

This whole subject needs to be closely examined.

Good point -the incident is mentioned in this interview with
David Boyle who runs a visitor attraction in Blackpool called ''The Exhibition of The Universe'':
(Found at 14:25)
video.google.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Right, I agree with ya on that (note: i mentioned "based") so, keeping in mind the tech is there its just about what available and what we actually know about. I hope I made some sense there...
We start out by building something big like the initial microwave weaponry that we've seen on 20/20 or 60 mins for the implementation of riot control, wartime situations,etc....but if we can build it big - I'd bet they take a stab at building another as small as they need.
So now (back to the "based" idea) we fuse some type of advanced weaponry which would include the "burning sensations" and sometype of heart-attack inducing pulse.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I very much doubt the powers that be would assassinate a man in public and risk exposure. These whistle blowers can say whatever they like, as there's never any hard proof to back up any of their claims. Therefore they are of no threat whatsoever to those who conspire to cover up the truth. How many whistle blowers has there been in the last 50 years and are we any closer to disclosure or the truth? Of course not.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do any of you remember when all those microbiologists were dying / being murdered. It was a few years back and a whole bunch of top scientists / researchers were killed or died mysteriously in one year. It was even on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess ufologists are discovering the same risks of a science becoming more popular and legitimate.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point. Why wait until he is coming on stage, why allow yourself to be seen, and why behave in such a suspicious fashion?

There is one very strong reason for a public murder. The mob used to do it all the time to send a very clear message to people. My guess is that if this is true (I have no clue whether it is or not) that they would be trying to send a powerful message to other potential whistle blowers. I am certain that the people who needed to get the message has in fact gotten it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Something of questionable note regarding this fellow, after his death his website was updated with a really odd quote:

‘ … if you have a genuine interest in AMPLIFLAIRE Product
then do something about it

– and do not waste my time with any daft-wee-laddie nonsense
i.e. contrary to what some government twit may tell you
- UK Statute Law specifies that wood may be burned
in any open fire in every smokeless zone throughout UK’
Inventor dean warwick

See all versions of the site at: web.archive.org... Search for www.ampliflaire.co.uk...

This update occurred on 20th October 2006, 13 days after his death, and remained there until May 16th 2007 when the site was 'closed' for a while.

Seems weird to me.

-m0r

EDIT: Archive link too long for BB code.

[edit on 16/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join