It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower dies on stage.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Whistleblower dies in suspicious circumstances
On Stage at UFO Conference

On Saturday October 7th I attended a UFO conference in Blackpool called ‘Probe international’. I planned to meet former US government official Dean Warwick who was the last speaker of the afternoon and try to convince him to blow the whistle about his experiences and knowledge regarding the NSA, missing children and Extra-terrestrials.

At this time Dean had already gone public and completed an interview a couple of weeks earlier with my friend, investigative journalist Dave Starbuck. The fact of the matter was that Dean had only talked about a fraction of what he really knew. Therefore it was my intention to appeal to him and try to convince him to fully blow the whistle.

When Dean was only minutes into his talk on stage he collapsed unconscious on the floor. The crowd was stunned and mass confusion ensued. He had stopped breathing and an ambulance was called but Dean had died on stage.

When Dean collapsed on the floor a woman witnessed a man with dark hair slip out of the hall. She followed this man who then proceeded to walk down the stairs whistling merrily to himself, get into a car and make a phone call. He was then seen laughing down the phone to whoever he was speaking to. Who walks out of a hall whistling happily to themselves and then starts laughing down the phone after a man has just collapsed and stopped breathing on stage?

All of these events point to the fact that this was an Intelligence agency ‘hit’ using an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down.

www.metatech.org...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Whoa! Thanks for the post?

ELF and the CIA at a UFO conference. Interesting. "All of these events point to the fact that this was an Intelligence agency ‘hit’ using an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down."

I had heard the name James Casbolt but didn't know anything about him so I had a look at the link to his website here www.jamescasbolt.com... It looks like he is charging a membership of $5 for updates. That doesn't look on the up and up but who knows?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Wow, this is interesting. Does this mean that we are getting close to the truth. Enough to scare the government enough to commit a public hit?
Good post, star and flag.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
An interesting account. Id like to know if there was video of this event. Also was there a report made by any law enforcement agency or a cause of death list on a death certificate.

It would also be helpful to see more on the weapon technology you mentioned.

At face value the account seems fanciful but I would not put it past any government to wack a whistle blower.

Also, if the fellow who died had more to tell before a live audience, perhaps the event coordinator had been briefed on the topics he was going to cover.

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not to sound like a cynic, but this sounds made up. It is nonsense.

First, what about it points to "an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down"?

Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point. Why wait until he is coming on stage, why allow yourself to be seen, and why behave in such a suspicious fashion?

Sorry to say, this is nothing more than paranoid speculation.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Not sure about the ELF but i know exactly of a poison, if you were to handshake with me it will be transfered and you would have about one hour of living, you then will fall into cardiac arrest and no tracers are left behind.

No hi teck weapons needed,

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Sorry to here that, wow, you don't get a post like that every day.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

before you declare something nonsense perhaps do some research-the story does appear confirmed by other sources on the net-not saying that makes it certainly true but it appears true at this stage.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why don't you phone Sam & Jean Wright, the people who run UK Probe (Probe International) on (+44)01253691301 and ask them about it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the whole lot is utter nonsense.

There are reports from his home town of Kelso's local newspaper noting his death, as well as a national tabloid.

They each have his wife Jean state that his death was from a heart attack.

-m0r

EDIT: Made a date booboo

[edit on 16/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
before you declare something nonsense perhaps do some research-the story does appear confirmed by other sources on the net-not saying that makes it certainly true but it appears true at this stage.

I did not simply declare it nonsense, I gave the reasons why I think it is nonsense. Nothing about it seems true. Nothing is "confirmed" on other websites, it is just the same story repeated, many of them linking back to the "truthseeker" website.

Sounds like this Dean Warwick guy was all over the place. One of the more interesting tidbits about what he was going to "reveal..."

However, he said, that would only be the beginning. For he told Dave Starbuck that he would also name the “Anti-Christ” and blow the whistle on underground bases and missing children.

Out of curiosity, could someone give some background info on Warwick and what supposedly made him a whistleblower?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's another account of Warwick's death. But this one say's he was speaking about 9/11, not missing children and ET's.
hpanwo.blogspot.com...

Sounds like the wires are getting crossed on this story.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies -heres an interview with him before his death:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Who knows what happened. There is a lot of stuff going on in the UFO community these days though. But if he was assassinated then yes either ELF or poison would be a good bet.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't dismiss this just yet.. as a rule I usually need to see evidence first but in this case it is shockingly similar to a few others I have heard and read about:

Death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by probable strangulation. Deaths possibly by implantation of deadly viruses. No one lives former. Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators Phil Schneider, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston and Karln Turner, as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past, only seem to add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar: not only is UFO research potentially dangerous, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short of the national average. Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators arc nothing new.

Read this >>> www.metatech.org...

too often when one has information that is so sensitive they must be very cautious in this case this man although not speaking specifically at this event , was in a good position to do so and drop a "big bomb" on the heads of many people.

seems to fit together nicely with the mystery man too!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point.

This was my first thought as well.

However assuming just for the sake of argument that there is something in this and that he was bumped off or silenced, perhaps the choice of location was carefully chosen to send a message to other potential whilstleblowers; something along the lines of "if you go public with your information then this is the fate that awaits you"

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Despite it being true or not, these ELF weapons are out there. I dont advocate anybody dieing or anything but it certainly doesn't help "them" as people are waking up to todays realities.

....The military has developed smaller weapon systems for use in battlefield applications. These new weapons were disclosed in documents authored and compiled by the United States Air Force. The Air Force documents indicate that these weapons can be used for mind control, inducing heart attacks, causing electronic failures and creating computer malfunctions. More recently these new weapons have been revealed in International Red Cross documents and in other press reports. In a CBS - 60 Minutes broadcast on February 11, 1996 a report on some of these new systems was shown. The program discussed some of the effects of these new weapons which included disorientation and "flu-like symptoms".

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We make it seem as public assasniations of this kind is of some importance to be discovered. Why ?!

This has been how long since he's been taken out and what has happened as a result ? Nothing. Nothing ever will be either, unless people are wise enough to do so. But they don't exist.

A public assasination of this kind will never wake up the audience and there will always be the submissive view points to automatically explain it for you.

To add they can put this device as major plot points to movies and then its completly done, no one in thier right mind will believe such a device is real. and unless a device is broadcasted to the majority via news, it does not exist.

Welcome to the real world.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
However assuming just for the sake of argument that there is something in this and that he was bumped off or silenced, perhaps the choice of location was carefully chosen to send a message...

If you want to keep a whistleblower quiet, the last thing you do is anything that would suggest to anyone that said whistleblower was telling the truth. A public assassination does just that. The best thing to do is let the whistleblower babble, especially when there are so few people listening to him in the first place.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Despite it being true or not, these ELF weapons are out there. I dont advocate anybody dieing or anything but it certainly doesn't help "them" as people are waking up to todays realities.

....The military has developed smaller weapon systems for use in battlefield applications. These new weapons were disclosed in documents authored and compiled by the United States Air Force. The Air Force documents indicate that these weapons can be used for mind control, inducing heart attacks, causing electronic failures and creating computer malfunctions. More recently these new weapons have been revealed in International Red Cross documents and in other press reports. In a CBS - 60 Minutes broadcast on February 11, 1996 a report on some of these new systems was shown. The program discussed some of the effects of these new weapons which included disorientation and "flu-like symptoms".

www.geocities.com...

Good post-interesting stuff

It looks like something known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) (or 'the sound of silence machine') was used in Iraq.

It apparently caused Iraqi troops to surrender by manipulating the brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and artificially implanting negative emotional states like intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness.

On March 23, 1991, a news brief was released in the form of an ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletin entitled “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East.”
This was during the administration of George Bush Sr., during “Operation Desert Storm,” and describes in remarkable detail a US Psychological Operations (psy-ops) covert operation successfully deployed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait.

Saddam Hussein’s vaunted “Republican Guard” crack troops were promising Bush “the mother of all battles” with many thousands of dead coalition troops. On paper, it looked convincing. Hussein’s Republican Guard troops were battle-hardened veterans of the 10 year war with Iran, while coalition troops were unblooded. The Iraqis had modern weaponry and were well trained in how to use it.

Something very strange happened, however. The “mother of all battles” ended before it began, as literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers surrendered en masse without even firing a shot!

Here is what the British press reported on the incident (while the American press was censored):

“… an unbelievable and highly classified psy-ops program utilizing ‘Silent Sound’ techniques was successfully deployed. The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein’s military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US psy-ops team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, psy-ops transmitted ‘vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information.

“Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work, however. A sophisticated electronic system designed to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener; to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and thus artificially implant negative emotional states —- feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that emotion in their minds".

www.wariscrime.com...

And the technology may have also been used to deter Greenpeace protesters as far back as 1984:

APPLICATION OF MILITARY FREQUENCY WEAPONRY

According to a 1982 Air Force review of biotechnology, ELF has a number of potential military uses, including "dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare." The same report states:

"Electromagnetic systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual dis- tortion or disorientation. They are silent, and counter- measures to them may be difficult to develop."

Between 1980 and 1984 I was in England, and I got to see some illustrations of how some of this technology actually works. During this period, there were a lot of protests, sit-ins and demonstrations by Greenpeace and many other groups against the deployment of Cruise missiles, especially at Greenham Common, which was south of where I was located. In 1983 and 1984 there was a very large presence of military police at the base when the Cruise missiles arrived. Around mid-1984 this presence diminished considerably, and some of the protesters who were outside the base started claiming that they were being irradiated from the base because of physical problems they were unable to link to any other source. This was reported in Electronics Todsy magazine in 1985. The symptoms ranged from skin burns to headaches, drowsiness, menstrual bleeding at abnormal times, bouts of temporary paralysis, faulty speech coordination, and in one case circulatory failure severe enough to require hospitalization. Such a complex series of symptoms fits well with severe EM field exposure.
The Ministry Of Defence (MOD) denied that any harmful electromagnetic signal was being used against the women, but did not deny that an electromagnetic signal may be in use which, if below lOmW/cm2, would not, under UK guidelines, be officially acknowledged as harmful. In other words, they lied.

educate-yourself.org...

More:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point.

This was my first thought as well.

However assuming just for the sake of argument that there is something in this and that he was bumped off or silenced, perhaps the choice of location was carefully chosen to send a message to other potential whilstleblowers; something along the lines of "if you go public with your information then this is the fate that awaits you"

Not only that but lots of people (as stated in the OP) causes confusion and also misdirection .

[edit on 16/5/2009 by Omega85]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join