posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
reply to post by kidflash2008
I appreciate your compliment. But I do not think this case can be chalked up as another balloon. If you will link me to the source that said it was at
80,000 feet I would be glad. This contrary to the 30,000 feet mark reported by multiple officers, including the pilots. Also an object at 80,000 feet
would be so small that it is unlikely that 100s of witnesses, both civilian and military would even notice it. Also don't you think the bases would
have been alerted to the presence of the balloon so something like this did not happen? Also I am curious to know that how an object at 80,000 feet
can change direction from southeast to west, then stay stationary for over an hour AND then be seen in Columbia BEFORE being seen in Nashville which
as I pointed out is 50 miles north. This balloon would have to of quickly changed direction again to southwest, THEN change yet again to northeast to
be spotted in Nashville at the time said.
This is just not possible with a balloon. What I am leaning towards is that there were two
, one a Skyhook and one a UFO. Also if you are to believe this story from Major Randell then you must excuse the numerous changes made
between 1947 to present in the USAFs' story.
1. You must believe that the USAF made a very embarrassing mistake saying it was Venus at first.
2. Then you must believe that they made a mistake by saying the balloon was launched from Clinton County, Ohio.
3. Then we must believe that the third time they got it right and it was really launched from Fort Ripley in Minnesota.
4. We also must be forced to believe that the earlier statements from the USAF themselves saying this was a genuine UFO was erroneously made.
5. Then we must believe that ALL the military personal who reported this as being a shape other than Skyhook with lights on it (not on Skyhook) were
6.Then we must believe that Captain Mantell was an idiot and chased a balloon to his death.
7. Now we are to believe that the balloon was at 80,000 feet, not 25-30,000 as the USAF previously stated.
I mean how many excuses are we to believe??
With all those events happening it is much more likely IMO that what was seen was truly a UFO and the military/government is covering it up.