It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Days In Fallujah (Video Game)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Six Days In Fallujah (Video Game)

www.anorak.co.uk

SIX Days in Fallujah is the new shoot-‘em-up video game from Atomic Games.

Under George Bush the aim would have been to shoot the enemy in the face. But now Obama is in charge, there is new directive. Says Atomic’s Peter Tamte:

“For us, games are not just toys. If you look at how music, television and films have made sense of the complex issues of their times, it makes sense to do that with videogames.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So our next generation of children will be living and breathing in a world which will depict's that war is a natural way of life.

Although the responsibility ultimately lies on the parents but as wee have seen in many cases who is responsible for the parents, is it the Government ?

I can assure how real this is, as a former owner of a Gamer Server Company which i sold three years go, i had parents who would contact me in methods of payments to rent out servers so their children would stay at home instead of leaving or staying out late. One of the most requested games were war orientated and the children were aged from 12-20. From a business side of things i was pleased as sales were shooting beyond my expectations, but did the parents know what they were subjecting there children to ?

www.anorak.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The plug has already been pulled on the game weeks ago due to this pointless and worthless charade of ignorant outrage.

Yet games like KumaWar whose sole purpose is to recreate real battles as games have existed for years without anyone saying boo about it.

Sudden outrage over something that has always gone is pretty suspect if you ask me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Exactly why i thought it was strange but yet logical when you want to move in a particular way. Lets not forget how effective games like these are in the real life scenario.

Just thinking back last year the Australian Air Force were openly advertising such a Flight Simulator to test the applications skill. Obviously there was other criteria that were factored in before anyone was accepted but the mere mention of the game brought thousands of applications from people wishing to join the armed forces.

We are living in strange times.

new topics

top topics

join