It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am looking for a lost magic book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
when i was a young boy i started taking interest in those creepy things. once i bougth a book from some bookstore,its was kinda cheap (3$)
- it was from an author named "tom arnold"
- the book was named "the new mag"
- it was in bulgaria
- the book was big enough,around 300 pages i think
- it was girly rose pink color with big white gray rectangle with all possible symbols
in different colors painted one on top of another,like triangles,octagrams,pentagrams all the stuff
- you wont believe the stuff that was in that book,it was like in the movies,like all the secrets you would want to know about...sorcery
- the book had two parts into it,"microworld" and "macroworld"
- all i can remember is that there was writings on summoning,chanting,even summoning sentences and prayers, there was explanations about every symbol (like triangle,dot,pentagram,octagram) about theyr meens in the magik world,there was stuff about runes,how to create your own guardian spirit,how to make a magik wand O_o,how
to make a ritual room and stuff O_o,and many more creepy as HELL stuff.
so i got scared,and in the end sneaked out the book and throwed it in the garbage.
well as you see the book is very interesting so im asking if someone knows anything
about it?couse i googled it and found nothing. it would be need if i can find it in pdf.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maybe you should try googling Circus Bookstore in Santa Monica/West Hollywood, Ca.
I once worked down the street from them and they carried thousands of books on the occult.
This was back in the late 80's although, and I've since moved out of state so I'm not sure if its even still there but it was a huuuge store with a large clientel back then.
Good luck.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm posting a link to a list of occult/esoteric bookstores in one of my yahoo groups. You can try searching them. Please u2u me if this link doesn't work.

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
waw man i cant believe you found it O_o wow just thanks man
if i was able to find it somewhere i would take pics and post them here,theres some ..stuff in that book allright
anyone else have an opinion,someone read it?
donald tyson? i could have swered it was tom arnold,strange
i cant believe i throwed it away oo maaaan ):
its such a treasure to have a real book of magic
i know its scary but cmon look at it O_o
but look there so much info on his site,man this guy is great
dont you find the info on the site interesting?
i guess the man has pretty much info in his site,so no need to run the
copyright of his book with pics

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No problem, glad I could help.

Haven't read it but I have heard of it. Seems an interesting read.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

anyone else have an opinion,someone read it?
donald tyson?

I've read it, and to be honest, wasn't extremely impressed. For the life of me I can't figure out why he wants to change so much traditional work.

Although no book is going to be perfect, I would strongly recommend Donald Michael Kraig's book "Modern Magic: Eleven Lessons in The High Magickal Arts" for beginners. For the most part, Kraig sticks to the traditional symbolism and practices.

join