It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Science

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello.
I actually teach Ninjutsu and Bujutsu in Texas...yes of all places Texas. I'm familiar with this book. I origionally studied with the Bujinkan which teaches Ninjutsu..however, many of the ancient practices of mind manipulation are not openly taught anymore...Hatusmi Sensei preffers to focus on the physical aspects of combat now such as the Taijutsu (unarmed combat), weaponry etc... so unfortunately I missed out on it. One year on my birthday, I picked this book up at Borders to suppliment my trainning and knowledge. It is exellent!! I actually learned much on Lie detection (which I've since mastered), classifying others, using any weaknesses against them..etc..
I now teach this info to my students just before testing for Black Belt to prepare them for learning to read into and spot a decieving person and to better protect themselves in more than just the physical sense. It has helped me out on many occasions. It helps with spotting a lie from my kids, employees and others in general. I highly recomend it to anyone who has any kind of feeling of a cheating spouse, a deceitful boss or employee, or just wants to have a head up over poeple. Never be lied to again...if you are, you'll catch it in a heartbeat!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

That show is about as technically unsound as they come, as far as I'm concerned. For instance, they pit a guerrilla force (IRA) against the pinnacle of "black" operators (at the time anyways), Spetznas. Just ridiculous comparisons to begin with and then you move on to the fact that none of the testers has any military combat experience whatsoever. That one guy was ex- Canadian Forces, but from how I've seen him behave around ordnance I would say that his service was purely of the peaceful variety. Nuff said?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join