It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dreams are messed up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have been trying to become lucid for over 2 – 3 weeks now, asking myself “am I asleep?” every 10 minutes.
Haven’t had a chance to OBE yet. But my dream state is horrible!! I sleep like a dead man, with low vibratory dreams which I can hardly remember. My dreams just feel soooo … deep! And ugly and boring. I don’t know what the hell is up with it.

Plus, my chakras are messed up big time… especially crown chakra which is absued by some negative spirits :|

Anyone knows how to strenghten my mind?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Anyone knows how to strenghten my mind?

Yeah dude...

Firstly you gotta sort out that Throat Implant, the Disabled Brain Chakra and obviously free your butt from that pesky 6th Dimensional Lock-up!

Then you'll dream like a king... or queen... whatever floats your boat!

IRM

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Yeah, learn to breath..

Seriously.. as you lay down to prepare for sleep, get as comfortable as you can...and don't move.. relax everything..forget your body.. begin to concentrate on your breathing..

To begin with, take nice easy breaths, but 'on a count'.

as you breath in, count 1,2,3.... hold the breath 1,2,3...breath out to a count of 1,2,3...hold your breath 1,2,3...breathe in to a count of 1,2,3 ad infinitum.

and remember that a proper breath comes from below your rib cage..your stomach should rise annd lower far more than your chest. It is the diaphragm muscle that you are building up here..
Not only will this send you into deeper state of relaxation, but it is also good for cardio vascular health too... and your mind will begin to turn in on itself when it begins to forget the body.. not moving and not reacting to itches takes practice..

you will eventually be able to imagine your arms or legs in different positions than where they really are and it will feel like you have moved..but you haven't..

And the dreaming will follow..

new topics

join