It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemicals may *feminize* boys in the womb.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Chemicals May ‘Feminize’ Boys In The Womb

A new report has linked the use of chemicals found in food, cosmetics and cleaning products to an increased risk of birth defects, testicular cancer and infertility among unborn boys.

Professor Richard Sharpe, a reproductive biologist of the Medical Research Council said the chemicals work to “feminize” male infants while still in the womb. The chemicals can block the male sex hormone testosterone, and even mimic the female hormone estrogen.

Researchers point to birth defects seen on the penis, rising rates of testicular cancer and decreasing sperm counts as evidence that the cocktail of chemicals is harming unborn males. These symptoms are known as Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome, which is caused by a disruption of testosterone in boys.

Professor Sharpe used animal studies to reveal that testosterone-disrupting chemicals can cause TDS-like disorders . Also, he referred to other reports of chemical pollutants resulting in de-masculinisation in wildlife.

(cont.)

[edit on 16-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What conclusions do you come to after reading this?

The sometimes tooted conspiracy that there are those who are doing all they can with chemicals, chem-trails, additives to water and foods to sterilize the public - Decrease the population?

Just another brick in the wall for the argument backing the claims many have that they were born homosexual?

Something else? That it's just a byproduct of mass chemical use in the world as we know it today - a practice that will be the downfall of the human race?

???

peace

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just another thing in this hell hole called humanity.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That's some scary stuff. The sad thing is that these companies that make the products that are causing harm may never be held liable.

Even if it turns out that this is the cause of people being born gay, the arguement that people are born gay would still be valid.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Even if it turns out that this is the cause of people being born gay, the arguement that people are born gay would still be valid.

I absolutely agree.

And yes, considering the vaccines big Pharma produces - they’re completely immunize against law suits or liable if someone sickens and dies?
If they are getting off scot-free with death on vaccinations - I can’t imagine they’re going to be held liable for any of this...
If it’s ever even proven...

Though there are people trying with all their might to prove it!

AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES & COVER-UP

www.carnicom.com...

peace

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would perhaps guess that it may rather be one of the reasons why so many people are Transgendered "Nowadays". Now, both Gay, Bi and Transgendered people have ALLWAYS existed, however Transgendered people seem to have dramatically increased in numbers only during the later decades.

Maybe this could actually explain a big portion of that number?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I would perhaps guess that it may rather be one of the reasons why so many people are Transgendered "Nowadays". Now, both Gay, Bi and Transgendered people have ALLWAYS existed, however Transgendered people seem to have dramatically increased in numbers only during the later decades.

Maybe this could actually explain a big portion of that number?

You and the woman on the *Power Hour* agree.

I'm going to try to do some number comparisons over the last 20 years or so.

Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Did anyone watch "In The Womb: Identical Twins"?

"In the Womb: Identical Twins" also explores how genes not only play a role in appearance but also how they affect personalities, sexual preferences and other characteristics. Gender preferences,the gay/straight nature versus nurture question is addressed too. It seems in male twins, (if they are identical) there is a 50% chance both will be gay. First trimester testosterone saturation in male embryo brains is the assumed culprit for whether a boy will fancy girls or his own sex.
Read more: www.monstersandcritics.com...& B

More about estrogen absorption and the sexuality of identical twins.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thanks for the video - and no I hadn't seen that one - but I have now and it's fascinating.

There was a report on women with larger families and the numbers of gay men born in larger families, where they are placed in the *line up* (oldest to youngest).
I'm going to have to find the article again - it would fit in well with what you just posted.

Thanks for the video.

top topics

join