It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a secret UFO project...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you had a secret project or something similar that you wanted to share the info with others openly, but very discretley, on the internet... What name would you use?

I was doing some research after an idea had come to mind and found some rather interesting things..

For example;
I searched for "Project shape" and found;

Self-healing wings that flex and react like living organisms, "smart" materials -- substances with uncanny properties, such as the ability to bend on command, "feel" pressure, and transform from liquid to solid when placed in a magnetic field.

"This is technology that most people aren't aware even exists," said Anna McGowan

Imagine seeing a bullet shot through a sheet of material, only to have the material instantly "heal" behind the bullet! Remember, this is not science fiction. Self-healing materials actually exist, and LaRC scientists are working to unravel their secrets.

"What we did at NASA-Langley was basically dissect that material to answer the question, 'how does it do that?'" McGowan said. "By doing so, we can actually get down to computational modeling of these materials at the molecular level."

science.nasa.gov...

Now does that read as though they already have this stuff from somewhere but are still working on breaking it down to find out how it works..? Remember all these metals they keep finding from crashed ufo's... like the 'foil' from Roswell?
Damocles said

lol now that really sounds like they're reverse engineering stuff that wasnt necessarily invented here on earth
whilst I was discussing this with him in chat.

(click to open player in new window)

Project Shape also reveals,

There's no shame in admitting that shape-shifting creatures are a touch frightening, but we'll go ahead and warn you -- those spooked by petite bots will be utterly terrified by this. The SkinForm Project has arisen from the University of Technology Sydney, and while there aren't any elaborate details available just yet, it's described as an "intelligent pneumatic structure that transforms dynamically in response to socio-physical context."

www.engadget.com...

Project Landing (as in, what will happen when they land?)
The Artemis Project

Project Sign
UFO's and the government, Project Sign

Project Smear
Saucer Smear

Did a random one on Interplanetary Diplomacy which brought back some very interesting articles...

And this one on Advanced Energy Research, UFOs and anti-gravity is VERY interesting... unfortunately I am not allowed to duplicate any of it here o you will have to read it yourselves..but it is worth the read if you have an interest in such things. Very informative.

Project Deep Space was another search... I thought it was unique until I saw some of the titles and remembered there was a public anouncment about it all, but still brings back an interesting list;
Project Deep Space

Then there were a few which I can't remember how i found..
Bright Skies; top secret weapons testing
Now, this one I would love to get to have a look at;
Area 51 Groom Lake AFB Pictures 156 Pics - 1959-2005 Aerial & Satellite 5-15 MP - Maps Diagrams Panorama Photos - Top Secret Black Project UFO.rar but for some reason it just says "e2dk is not a registered protocol.... what's going on there?
www.yeshuaagapao.com...

So, what could you find if you did some random searching? All of this was just out of shear curiosity as to what i would find.. I never thought it would bring back some of this stuff. Obviously I could go on for months, if not years, doing similar searches, but maybe if others did the same thing from time to time, we might hit onto something very very top secret... mauybe something like the 'admission' in the quoted text above.

happy hunting

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Extralien]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Extralien]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Well, not that I believe in U.F.O.'s or aliens, because as far as I am concerned, I am agnostic on both of those, not because I don't think they could exist, because I am someone who thinks mankind is a rather silly race to think that they are the only living beings in the universe, but because I just have never seen either for my own two eyes.

I did however read The Day After Roswell and found it rather interesting concerning the topic in regards to government cover-ups.

I've read other aspect of these types of things as well.

Underground Bases and Tunnels: What Is the Government Trying to Hide?

Haarp: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy

I have as well read other interesting books on the topic, just for entertainment purposes.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

join