It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coincidence vs destiny vs creating reality vs...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Once something happens, it could not happen any other way than the way it happened, and since there is only the present moment moving into the past, from that perspective, we live in a superdeterministic universe, from the perspective of the past to the present. If there is any choice and free will, it can only exist relative to the as yet unborn future realm of all possibility, and so the only free action we can take is in relation to what we are creating. To the degree that we are acting out a program based on past conditioning, then all freedom is lost.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

yes = you aint asking

now do you see my point? "i hope"

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My opinion of the moving truck accident, is that your husband and sister's boyfriend were supposed to have gotten in that accident, as per their pre-life contract. You were just doing what you were supposed to do, which was clear the way for them to go through that incident.

Everything had a purpose, no matter how awful it is.

I'm glad everyone survived!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

true very true

Most pain on this planet is down to miss understanding and ego

but it does server a higher reason

How can you learn if you knew? Elogical

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Go away, please and thank you. You offer nothing.

P.S. Since when did YOU come into all knowledge? I think if you understood how annoying your non-position is, and very poor communication skill level, you'de alter your style and begin communicating as a regular human being, as opposed to the knower of all, who stands apart and pretends to know what no one else knows, simply posing a question about posing a question. It's damn annoying and I doubt I'm the only person here to feel that way about your posts.

I used to be the person who assumed to be "in the know" but I managed to give that up, or am in the process of doing so, which is why I suppose the position you try to take is so damn annoying to me, since it reminds me of an aspect of myself that I don't care for and am in need of letting go. It's certainly not a very charming or pleasing quality.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

P.S. Since when did YOU come into all knowledge?

since i died
-"edit" He did

and if you think you are speaking to someone like YOU sir i will ask you to once again look in the mirror just once with your eyes closed

As i know you never have

then you know WHAT i am and why you get so mad when i talk tho granted its all needed is it not

Let me ask you a question

what was YOU be for YOU was here?

can you tell me this? or is that a question you are asking but fail to understand ?

But thank you for your kind insults

- hit the foe button

or is it that you are scared of the truth?

nothing is not nothing its always been something

[edit on 29-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't always agree with SA's idea's but I understand where he is coming from. He had an experience that you and I probably can't imagine, unless we expeience it ourselfs. That's the drive behind he's postings, he want's to deliver a message.

I found that once I thought about his ideas, they really aren't all that strange, actually they offered room for more questions and more ideas.

Maybe you need to do the same thing instead of bashing someone. He never claimed he is all knowing, in fact he stated in another thread that he doesn't know the absolute truth either, only what he was told in an awakened moment.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Okay, back to topic!

I'm not quite finished with this, need to hear more ideas on the subject, lol.

so, coincidence vs destiny vs creating reality... it can only be one of the 3, which one is it?

more ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Thanks for your kind words

if i had to pick one it would be destiny - fate

And the reason why I say this is that one would need to be born first correct? and not body asks to be born!

did the function of life itself ask to be here? or was it created? did it just pop out of nowhere?

Ok so lets look at this in 2 ways Biblical and scientific

If god made both life and death the order of things will always be know to him and never to us., logical

If on the other hand Life is just a function of the universe that we are in... you and I are still in order correct?

So no matter what side of the coin .. its still a coin : )

everything you do was made to be the way it was!

the choices you make were never your own BUT you are aware of them !!

That is why its freaky

So you cant shape it "being born" but IN your own life you can shape "choices" by understand what questions you are asking..

its catch 22 but thats how it works "symmetry"

If you knew all of what you was going to ever do would you change it??

Yes because you already did by asking ; )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join