It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Good. I hope you do this for him, and I hope he listens to you. I strongly suspect this whole thing will turn out to be untrue, but if you can prove otherwise, that's great too. He definitely needs an independent third-party to help him out.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
didnt read all the replies so not sure if any one has said this yet,you need to fight back, you need to grow a pair and fire back on them. better to die fightin than to die with your tail between your legs.
when they yell at you, yell back,when they stare stare back , when they flash lights at you get a q beam thats like a spot light and flash back. tit for tat, make sure other people notice them. and one or two things will happen, one they will come after you full bore and you will know for sure. or two it will all stop.
but frist i would make sure the cops, da, media and as many other people
know whats happening. that way when they read about you in the paper,there will be some one else who will hopefully fight back with you or for you.

that being said, if you are a spy i hope that they do bust your ass wide open

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Please accept my apologies, I did not mean to call you paranoid.

Sure you did, but apology accepted.

Like I say, I do not doubt that government harassment exists but I have my doubts on how widespread it is and at the moment I feel that the OP's story could easily be dismissed as paranoia. In one sense I hope it is just that - at least it would be better than constant lifelong torture by outside agencies.

I couldn't disagree more on the latter point. Being of sound mind is of utmost importance. I would much rather be persecuted than mentally ill.

One thing occurred to me when reading up on gang stalking - do you think it is possible that they have developed techniques to tip a person over the edge & condition their mind in such a way that they could actually withdraw the harassment after a certain period of time but that person who had been targeted would be unaware it had ended? (i.e. the torture would continue but only in their mind)

Using ordinary occurrences to 'sensitize' a targeted individual is certainly a technique that is used, but a person with discernment can easily see through any ploy. Just another mind game. You see, they seek to play god. They have bought the original lie 'ye shall be as gods' and they want desperately convince themselves that it's true. That is where the real mental illness lies. If thinking that you're Napoleon is crazy, how nuts is playing god?

Oh, and you are under surveillance. We all are to some degree. If you can find a picture of your house on Google, just imagine what the gov has. Total Information Awareness lives.

reply to post by QuestForFreedom

You need to do some research QFF. Many Gangstalking targets report the same kind of itching attacks that you have. Their weapons are many and they use different ones on different targets. Helps with the plausible deniability. Yes it's the government, and yes it's their civilian recruits. The more you read about it the more you'll understand. Your experience is not in the least bit unique. And don't underestimate the technology the gov possesses. How do you think they're making you itch?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yeah so I made this whole story up, u guys think i can sell this story for profit?

Also, if u have time check out the following sites:

denaihati.blogspot.com...

denaihati.blogspot.com...

hazmanfadzil.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
so you wasted everyone's time
great

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

What you are doing with your lies is discrediting people who are truly being abused by the government. The disinformation tactic you are using is guilt by association.

I vote to ban this user and delete his threads.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyfal
so you wasted everyone's time
great

Well, I don't know what those three non English sites have to say, so I'm not sure if QFF is being sarcastic or what, but no time was wasted by any means. At the very least we got an excellent example of disinfo. (for those who saw it)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thread temporarily closed, pending staff review.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join