It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I hear people who take anti-psychotic medication will begin to emit pheromones that repel CIA agents. They've actually done studies where people who take this medication see a marked decrease in the number of encounters they had with their CIA tormentors. Often, the harassment stopped completely. CIA agents can't get within 5 miles of any source of that pheromone. It reacts strongly and violently with the injections they get to develop their psychic powers...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
reply to post by MegaCurious

I think it's important to realise that there are many types of torure. The Gang Stalking stuff is psychological torture, but the Electronic Harassment torture that I spoke of is remote physical torture.

People need to read up on this stuff.

No, no, that's not it. It's all the same group, and the electronic harassment is not that. I mean, they are capable of doing it 24/7 non-stop, for years and years. You could be in a building, you could be underground in a train station, it's anywhere and it doesn't stop.

They're using some kind of... oh, it's too crazy.

These folks are capable of doing this stuff all over the world non-stop. They just appear, do it, disappear and some other folks appear and take over where they left off. It's the craziest stuff going on right now. These folks are a real deal. It's no joke. It's not paranoia, or pschizophrenia, or any of that. It's something totally out of this world.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[edit on 16-5-2009 by Byrd]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

To be honest if you are being investigated this way, which many are and they just don't know it...

Are there really enough CIA, FBI and other "agents" out there to follow all these crack pots that claim they are being followed?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Jimmy910130 said "you tease us by saying there have been FAR WORSE cases but then you just brush it off your shoulders by saying I'm too afraid to talk about them? If you were too afraid to talk about them, you would have never mentioned them in the first place, especially when you said that you were too afraid to tell us what they were, but it involves death threats."

-first after I was twittering and writing in forums, it actually took me a month to finally put that detail in, that is that they threatened my life, For example, in my twitter profile which i started a month ago, i still have not put that detail in,

The reason why I do not go into detail is for the following possible reason:
now I am assuming some authorities such as the FBI or my state police, (ones not involved in my torture) might have been alerted to and read my forum posts and my twitter profile or are maybe even keeping track of them, I am afraid once I go into detail on how they threatened my life, I mean exactly what they said, places, dates times, descriptions etc etc, I may be approached by these authorities, Now I am sure those involved in this torture will never allow this to take place even if it means killing me, so for now, to those authorities keeping track of my post in this forum can brush off my story as exactly what you say it is, a crazy paranoid kid, or someone telling a lie

Burginthorn wrote "Well done, the first rule of advertisement is delivering to the right audience."

-Well, my question is what am I advertising, what am I to gain from this, not only that I face being admitted to a Mental hospital by local authorites, my family's lives being ruined amonsgt many other negative consequences

[edit on 16-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW,

This morning while smoking a cigarette on my porch, my neighbor yelled out "Take it down!" 5 times.

Now, once again many of you are going to dismiss this as crazy/paranoid, which is fine. I guess either you will believe me or you won't.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hey umm nobody cares about blogs.

not to mention that isnt even torture it sounds to me more like a schizophrenic break with reality. Real threats were arrested and detained during the presidents innauguration including that guy islam islam or whatever his name is thecomedian who is a friend of vince vaughns who was doing a show in vegas

perhaps if you take some more proactive steps against your neighbors this will stop. that or you can just keep hearing the voices in your head but without taking any direct action against those responsible it will not stop happening.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by clcreek
Are there really enough CIA, FBI and other "agents" out there to follow all these crack pots that claim they are being followed?

I don't know about CIA and FBI, but there is an informant force that is more than capable of this.

You can start by reading a book by a journalist.

Snitch Culture.

www.amazon.com...

Product Description
In this alarming expose, investigative journalist Jim Redden examines how snooping has become so much a part of American culture that it is practically a family value, encouraged on billboards, television, and even in classrooms. From employees hired to spy on their coworkers to doctors forced to disclose medical information, the U.S. has developed a chilling network for monitoring its citizens. Worst of all, the information gathered - and widely disseminated - is often unreliable, solicited from paid and anonymous informants. "No one is safe in the Snitch Culture. Jim Redden has written a scary, fascinating, and important examination of the pervasive use and abuse of informants and snitches in the United States." - Katherine Dunn, author of Geek Love

www.gangstalkingunited.com...

Post-9/11 Edition with New Introduction
You can’t trust anyone these days – and it’s no accident. Children turn their parents into the police on two-bit drug charges. Classmates tattle on one another to school officials. Friends rat each other out to the authorities. Political advocacy groups report suspected dissidents to the FBI. Employers hire undercover agents to spy on workers. Lawyers are forced to report clients who pay with cash to law enforcement agencies.
Welcome to Snitch Culture, a surveillance society far more insidious and pervasive than anything George Orwell ever imagined. Elected officials from both political parties have spent decades building a vast domestic intelligence network to track every man, woman and child.
* The government’s new high-tech surveillance systems, including the FBI’s Carnivore Internet monitoring computer and the National Security Agency’s spy- in-the-sky, ECHELON.
* The government’s efforts to turn America’s children into informants with sophisticated snitch programs in the public schools, including the coming national WAVE American tip line.
* How informants are fueling the growing assets forfeiture scandal.
* How the War on Drugs uses informants to oppress inner city blacks.
* The government’s successful infiltration of the growing Anti-Globalization Movement.
* The role of private informant networks through history, from the early prohibition movements to the anti-Communist superpatriot groups of the 1950s to the so-called civil rights watchdog organizations of today.

I do know that in addition to the above, you also now have fusion centers with 800,000 Terrorism Liason Officers. You have no idea what an informant society some of these democratic countries hold, but the good news is that they are starting to show themselves.

The citizens are what are used to monitor and survey their fellow citizens.

Most real targets don't make up crazy outragous stories, most times they just want to let people know what is happening. Unfortunatly we have others who make up stuff to make real targets look crazy, and that's what most people focus on, which stops them from learning the truth.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

Did you encounter them in Iran at all, or is it just while you're in America?

No just in USA

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

You need to get a digital camera that can take pictures and video and take it with you outside.

If you are indeed telling the truth (which i tend to believe) you will need this for anyone here to take you seriously. I dont think you would keep at this unless either

a) you really thought this was happening

b)it is happening..

I encourage you to get this both ways (vid and cam)

Take it outside while you are smoking.... I am interested to see

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
From November to December 2006 someone came up behind you and said the truth will set you free...

You freak out and even your parents find you off balance.

You consider your self a kid still, post traumatic stress?

An alternative view on the CIA without any true understanding of their jurisdiction within the US.

Paranoid ramblings with anti-American underlying manipulation and agenda to incite anti-American attitudes on the board.

Yep this is not your first IP is it?

The OP and the other 7 posts are not even written in the same manner or style, I do not believe that the original story is yours.

130+ posts and you have only made 6 after the Op which is not in the same exchange or style as the following post replies.

This is NOT a blog, it is a discussion board.

You are showing NO interest in any of the posts which may lend you intelligent remedy to your alleged story.

As for your story, I call anti-American usurper...

Personal Disclaimer: Please accept my apology for anyone who has suffered from Gangstalking and related experiences, as well as those who may have been or are currently under the properties of having been used in MKULTRA experiments and similar mind controlled programs...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedomNo just in USA

A lot of the Gang Stalking targets after failing to get help from the U.S., U.K., Canadian, and other European governments have fled to other places only to find the surveillance continues, which suggest that these intellegence agencies are co-ordinated and working together. It also suggests that these countries each have their own informant forces in these various countries.

I have heard mixed reports about Iran.

However if the OP's harassment is limited to the U.S., then maybe it's something else all together, and for that I can not comment.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I got allot of replies saying what I describe is harrassment, not torture,

-Well according to the Bybee Memo,
"For purely mental pain or suffering to amount to torture under Section 2340, it must result in significant psychological harm of significant duration, e.g., lasting for months or even years. We conclude that the mental harm also must result from one of the predicate acts listed in the statute, namely: threats of imminent death; threats of infliction of the kind of pain that would amount to physical torture; infliction of such physical pain as a means of psychological torture; use of drugs or other procedures designed to deeply disrupt the senses, or fundamentally alter an individual’s personality; or threatening to do any of these things to a third party."

Now, for those who dont know the Bybee Memo was prepared by the OLC in response to a CIA request to the White House. It was submitted on August 1, 2002 and officially titled Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales.

What they have done to me even falls under the defintion of torture according to this memo, which was written during the Bush years by the justice department to justify certain "enhanced interrogation" techniques

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Also, I am still getting allot of replies saying how do I know it is the CIA,

-Like I said before I do not know if it is the CIA, it is definately a spy agency, I am just assuming it is the CIA

Also, I am still getting allot of replies to gather evidence,

-please read my previous reply to this question

Also, I was asked why would they go to all this trouble

-please read the POST SCRIPT part of my OP, in which I give my opinion on why they would go through all this trouble

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You are saying the CIA made an action against you. The Kernel was under the impression that the CIA was an agency that worked on foreign soil, like Britain's MI6. Domestic issues would fall under MI5 = FBI. It's not as if that it's impossible but if this had happened with any regularity J. Edgar Hoover would be rolling around in his grave.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, fascinating reaction from the n00bs. They appear rehearsed in their reactions rather than astounded or incredulous. If they do think the OP is genuinely disturbed then their uncharitable comments sticks out like a soar thumb.

These characters give off the effect of a shout down crowd all having registered within a 2 month window. Where are the few sprinklings of old hands on this thread?

So I am a mis-information agent by simply registering and, in fact, finding this site just in the past few days? I'm genuinely intrigued by the topics here on ATS. However, I refuse to simply blindly follow everything that is said. I would like evidence to support this guy's claims before I take his story seriously. Therefore, without said proof, I take it for what its worth: so-called "crazy" talk. I say that yesterday I rode a unicorn. Without evidence, I'm a crazed man rambling on! the fact that you and "mystiq" view this man's un-corroborated story as the word of God is very concerning, in my opinion. Is it so wrong to ask for proof? Without proof, I consider this to be so-called "crazy-talk." As soon as I see some documented proof from the OP, I will gladly rescind my statement.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
To the OP,

If I recall correctly, you said that you cannot document evidence because you are "too scared?" Then, what the hell were you goals for this post? If you are too scared to help yourself, and the only way a reasonable person would "help," (by the way there is nothing any of us can do about it) would be if you did the aforementioned helping of yourself. So, like it was said earlier, duder, the only way to get this to stop is to document some evidence, no matter how scared you are, and show it to a lawyer or a group specializing in civil liberties. Otherwise, be prepared to be "tortured" (more like simple harassment) for the rest of your life.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by Blaine91555

Honestly dude, you crack me up.

I hope it's nothing that can't be repaired with super glue or epoxy?

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This does seem to be some type of gang stalking, have you been able to lose them in the past few days?
Do you see them each day with the same frequency, amount?
If you try hard enough tomorrow, would you be able to lose them?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
they would not just harrass you for 36 months and going for absolutely nothing, so either you DO have something to hide, or your not telling us everything, or your just making this whole thing up?
-Jimmy-

Ok, so for the past 32 + months, i have constantly tried to figure out why this has occurred to me, I have picked apart every detail of my life trying to figure it out, Since I am not a spy/foreign agent of Iran, most of my theories just sound crazy and are not even worth mentioning,

the only theory i have on why they might doing this to me is because I had a unique theory on 9/11 and Bin Laden's true plan/intentions. Soon After I made the call to CSPAN, I told a few of my friend about my theory and even wrote a blog on it.

Now, I know 9/11 this is a very hot topic, and many people have their own theories, so I hope my thread does not go off into a tangent and lose focus,

But since I am getting allot of questions on why they would do this to me, I will tell you my theory on 9/11 so you can see the uniquness of it, os here it is:

My theory is that Bin Laden's plan on 9/11 was to provoke the United States to attack Iran.

It is clearly mapped in documents recovered in Afghanistan which describe his intentions. His first intention was to establish a Sunni Islamic rule over the Moslem countries, which is listed as his first priority. Why else would he attack U.S. when a right-winged president had control. He was trying to induce an attack on the Shia country of Iran,

After 9/11 our government and media claimes that al Qaeda was trying to put pressure on America to withdraw its troops from Saudi Arabia, which is listed in his intentions as his second priority. They try to brush off his plan to establish a Sunni Islamic rule over Moslem countries as an apocalyptic vision.

The documents that I talk about which list Al Qaeda intentions behind 9/11, were recovered in Afghanistan at the beginning of the invasion, I have been trying hard to find them online, the only time I have seen them were on CNN's Bin Laden special which aired in August 2006. I believe the transcript for this special exists online.
These Al qaeda documents show that Bin laden's intentions were to first establish sunni rule over Muslim countries and then second to end US occupation of Muslim lands, I think there 10 total intentions listed but these were the two that jumped out at me

Bin Laden's tape released on September 2007, further illustrate my point:
"In the Vietnam War, the leaders of the White House claimed at the time that it was a necessary and crucial war, and during it, Rumsfeld and his aides murdered two million villagers....And even more incredible than that is that Bush picked him as secretary of defense in his first term after picking Cheney as his vice president, Powell as secretary of state and Armitage as Powell’s deputy, despite their horrific and blood history of murdering humans. So that was clear signal that his administration - the administration of the generals- didn’t have as its main concern the serving of humanity, but rather, was interested in bringing about new massacres."

So, this audio tape demonstrates that Bin laden admits to knowing back in 2001 before 9/11 that Bush and his first cabinet were war mongers, He even admits that he knew that the Bush administration was out for war, so its pretty logical that he would have assumed that such a massive attack on US soil would have given Bush fodder for his and the republican party's long sought after war, it was pretty much common sense logic in the Middle east that Bush and his neocon admin was the war type

(SEE BELOW REPLY FOR REST OF MY THEORY OF WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS TO ME)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join