I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
How did this thread get so big?

He has had 2 threads deleted stating the same exact thing in less then a week. I guess the third time is the charm.

or

The mods decided to throw him to the wolves.

I see you are keeping track. Can you kindly keep me alert to these kind of threads.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
So let me see if I have this straight.

We have a shortage of agents that speak, read, and write farsi but we have more than enough to follow people around on planes saying things they would understand even though their understanding it will make them stick out that much more?

Sorry mate, false assumptions and incoherent conclusions. Firstly how do you know where the shortages are in the CIA's language pool. Secondly, did the OP say that the harassers were fluent Farsi speakers or they merely aped a few phrases with an American accent?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hate to be redundant, but my first reaction after reading the OP's posts was that he was severely paranoid and possibly schizophrenic. This was based on the VERY confusing things that the so-called "agents" said to and about him. I'm still confused as to what possible contexts they could have said some of the things that they said. I don't mean to be condescending towards the OP, but I think that if he were schizophrenic he would see things that were actually there, as they are not. Let's say that he's outside puffing a ciggy in the afternoon or whatever. The sun reflects off house windows all of the time, and his mind could interpret this as "light torture." Maybe when the neighbors come outside to gather their trashcans/mail/walk the dog, his mind interprets this as "agents" taunting him. That's my take on this. I do find it interesting that he has not been back to this thread to defend himself. Possibly just an ill-planned hoax? I doubt it, though. My advice to the OP is to go seek medical attention. At least gather some evidence of these "tortures," as you say (I would not consider this torture at all, but that's an argument for another day), on videotape and show it to your parents ASAP! If they corroborate what you see, then contact a lawyer or the ACLU or something. If the don't see what you do based on your compiled evidence, I would again advise you to seek medical help for your condition. Hope this helps duder!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, fascinating reaction from the n00bs. They appear rehearsed in their reactions rather than astounded or incredulous. If they do think the OP is genuinely disturbed then their uncharitable comments sticks out like a soar thumb.

These characters give off the effect of a shout down crowd all having registered within a 2 month _ Where are the few sprinklings of old hands on this thread?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I don't write them down, as there isn't that many out there. Plus he has posted 2 threads and has posted the same thing in several other threads and his profile is filled with this crap.

You agreeing with him puts you in the same crazy category.

He will have you believe that his whole neighborhood is just about 100% CIA.

He is able to have his own blog page dedicated to this and post about it everyday for the past 4 days and nobody has snatched him yet.

You don't find that a little weird?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have noticed. This is the only way that this kind of abuse continues. By people either refusing to believe others and acting incredibly cruel. Some of these people will dare to demand those around them protest nwo, but I don't see why they should think this is any different. Its this apathy that is mentally inbalanced. No sane person would ever allow the fascists to run this world or any of the policies. All sane people would take to the streets and stand up loud and clear, making as much noise as needed. And that goes for any harrassment of any person around you. He shouldn't be feeling so isolated. All he should have to do is speak up and say whats happening for people to get involved.

The only other explanation is that some of them are plants continually trying to herd the crowd into thinking people are just unbalanced and delusional, not after being privy to some sensitive information, they couldnt harrassed or anything?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

You don't find that a little weird?

I am a Muslim, in the UK and it is happening to me too.

I wouldn't describe what is happening in the same way as the OP, it seems to have started for him recently. My harassment started four years ago. Fortunately I am not an easily intimidated individual and my family and those around me believe me and have witnessed a few events.

Advice given to me is to ride it out and to protect myself. These creatures have always targeted people for what ever reason because it is what they do.

Read what I wrote on page two.

[edit on 073131p://pm3145 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm really amazed at the types of posts suggesting this is mental illness. No, this is either CIA or a complete fabrication.

This is classic Schizophrenic banter.

I pay a Homeless Schizophrenic man to clean my office and I give him other odd jobs around my house. He talks like the OP writes. He has a Girlfriend, a Male Friend and a Man who chases him around trying to sexually molest him all living in his head. He has open conversations with them in front of me all of the time. He does not know they are not real. He goes to the Police all the time to report the Man who is trying to molest him who lives in his head. They know him so they humor him.

He slipped into Schizophrenia at the age of about 20. He is well read and very intelligent but has been unable to work. I forgot to mention he also has an imaginary Brother in his head. He was an only child, but he often speaks of his Brother the Electrician who works at the Air Force Base.

It's good that you care about people but sometimes reality is better medicine. If he is Schizophrenic he can be helped but if his Parents don't see it and do something he is in deep trouble and anyone encouraging him is hurting him more.

I was a licensed Counselor at one point in my life and I assure you this is classic. I dealt with a half dozen Schizophrenics who had substance abuse issues. They all had one thing in common. They thought they were being followed or stalked and that the Government was following them for some reason. Whenever anyone looked at them they were automatically suspected. Just like the OP's post.

There is also a chance he is a Tweaker (Meth or Crack User). They develop identical symptoms after long term use.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This is classic Schizophrenic banter.

So it is Schizophrenic banter now, a bit like Schizophrenic going to the toilet and Schizophrenic car maintenance.

Honestly dude, you crack me up.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Also, thinking he's mental is the window we leave open for these crooks to operate. Best to always believe people in situations like this and just keep vigilant for justice. Its not like the government hasn't earned this kind of reputation!

Consider some of the "techniques" he is describing...

"a newly arrived neighbor came out of his house stared at me and started shaking his head at me in a very threatening manner."

Person said 'It did not happen. This boy is crazy.' "

None of these "events" (if I may be so generous as to use the term) are substantial, meaningful, significant, or immune from his interpretation/perception. My neighbor stared at me too, so what?

The CIA has much much much bigger fish to fry. This guy isn't unique enough and if we were to have this many agents working on an elaborate psychological torture program for every Iranian-American it would be like a frikkin 5th military branch is size! Way too expensive.

Anyway, the CIA takes you up in an airplane for "interrogation" and only if you are important.

Your willingness to believe any wacky story posted by an anonymous and crazy-sounding person on an online forum discredits the entire conspiracy theory movement. How many insane and untrue stories get turned into legends of conspiracy? This allows false info to pass around and basically dilute any kernels of truth, and the trail of info fades but the incorrect assumptions/theories--based on fictions--remain.

If you believe everyone you'll fall for anything.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by spaznational]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
PLEASE folks, lets stay on topic and away from insulting other members. We insist on civility so if you are unable to control your keyboard it's time to take a break.

Thank guys,
ATS Staff

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

First of all, he pointed out that he was privy to or witnessed something. Thats when this began. In addition, someone who posts frequently on this board, and does very good research, displays very good reasoning abilities and logic, is also supporting that this kind of thing is going on, and has his own experience with it. Not only that, but the second post explained the process pretty well. It would be very lax of me to conclude that this was delusional.
I have to assume, unless it can be proved completely otherwise, that this man needs help to end this harrassment.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spaznational

Your willingness to believe any wacky story posted by an anonymous and crazy-sounding person on an online forum discredits the entire conspiracy theory movement. How many insane and untrue stories get turned into legends of conspiracy? This allows false info to pass around and basically dilute any kernels of truth, and the trail of info fades but the incorrect assumptions/theories--based on fictions--remain.

Hmmm?! Is there such a thing as a "conspiracy theory movement" and what might the charter be and who is the leader?

I would surmise that those convinced by a "conspiracy theory" would not call it as such and those that merely have fun on conspiracy theory sites would hate to be called conspiracy theorists. But this idea of a functioning "movement" intrigues me. This suggests you have some authority on the matter to declare such a description. Most notably in your comment, you seem to take exception to the dilution of the core ethos of "conspiracy theory movement" you have announced.

Why do you take such personal offence at the OP's posting and in what way does it harm the good name of your "movement"?

Frankly, I don't buy your outrage and it comes across as genuinely disingenuous.

[edit on 083131p://pm3116 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sir,
You are not crazy by any means. Three years ago I made a comment in myb own house. To make a long story short I was yelling at my wife's son about his alck of motivation in school. I was so frustrated with his attitude I blurted out I wish I had an M-60 with a couple of thousands behind it. I did not mean anything by it and ecer sense then I too have been followed people have been in my house. The house is also bugged but you won't find anything they can turn on you speakers to your TV, and your radio and computer speakers on. I also have tried to contact people for help and they tell me the same thing you are crazy they are not listening to us. After awhile after I figured out what they were doing I strated screwing with them I would follow them and mess with them.I would not do anything to get get the local cops invovled. I would just let them know I was there. I have at least 150 license plate numbers. Dates and time when they are following me. Now after three years sense they do not have anything on me they have resorted to spreading rumors about me. At my sons school,when I go home to see to see my family and even when I go to the doctor. So sir you are not alone to everybody else out there in the US becareful what you say because they are listening.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze

I'm really amazed at the types of posts suggesting this is mental illness. No, this is either CIA or a complete fabrication.[..]

I'm really amazed you're so eager to dismiss the possibility of a mental illness. In fact, whether the story is true or not, he describes an awful lot of symptoms you could experience with certain types of schizophrenia. Intelligent, coherent persons can succumb to schizophrenia just as much as anyone else.. So how do you know so sure that this is either fake or really happening? I agree, it sounds real, but mostly in the way he describes it - it sounds very real for him. But that doesn't tell us whether it actually is real, too.

Of course that applies to any story, I just disagree with your intolerance.

I just thought I'd say that I thoroughly disagree with the idea that this is mental illness or schizophrenia.

If he's making trips back and forth from Iran it would not be totally farfetched to suggest that he might be on a watch-list. Remember after 9/11 when they rounded up all the 'muslims' who could be enemies? or during ww2 when the japanese or germans were rounded up?

I would probably agree with someone else on here who wrote that what is happening is that the agents are just bored; they are only human after all and have just decided to wind him up a little.

Although, if he does end up seeking help for any perceived 'mental illness' that people might suggest exists, he will be forever discredited in what he says.

He should consider buying a mp3 dictaphone and leave it on record in his pocket for evidence.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

You were not tortured, you are just plain crazy. I would like to see your picture, maybe this will give us a clue why everyone pointed and laughed, or was it just your imagination?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for all your replies, this means the world to me, i have posted in a few other forums, my threads were either deleted, ignored, or I was just simply dismissed as crazy

especially thanks to mystiq, masonwatcher DarrylGalasso, silo13, I appreciate your words of encouragement, sinister_scarecrow, Hopefully I will address all your questions

I guess I will try to reply to as many posts as I can:

silo 13 wrote "I’d like to know what you want from *us* the readers"

Well, my purpose of posting my story in forums is to put pressure on the government to talk to me and stop their actions by gaining enough readers and replies, That is the only way my torture will end, If they were to just stop their torture tactics, I do not think the mental torture will go away, I was not detained, therefore there is no release back into the real world, my torture took place out in the real world. For example, when I was in Iran for vacation, my psychological symptoms did not lessen, (This does not mean I thought i was being tortured over there too, rather the symptoms of torture I experience everyday, such as feeling like worms were crawling under my skin, did not go away, their damage has already been done)

For all those who call me crazy or think I am paranoid:

-That is ok, I expected it

For those who said I should collect evidence, or get other people involved to help or follow them:

-I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, They have broken me down several times, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

I know my story sounds crazy, I am well aware of this, and they have done a great job making me seem like a nut, I have tried contacting the FBI and CIA many times to tell them to stop and told them the many psychological symptoms I have experienced, I guess I was stupid for putting trust and faith in my government, At any time they can get local police involved and come put me in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy, They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, I can only beg them to stop and put faith in God that justice will prevail for me whether in this life or the next

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this, could I take it to my local police? If anything I would bring on harassment from my local town police for me and my family, or I'd end up in a mental hospital. Also, this the CIA, (Or whatever government spy agency it is), I am sure all their trails are completely covered, For instance I am assuming my neighbors are married spy couples with no traces, this is not uncommon in the espionage world. (See article titles "Married Couple Spies" by LeRoy A. Stone* West Virginia University**)

As far as telling Nancy Pelosi or ACLU:

-I have emailed many politicians, including her, government agencies, and human rights organizations, including the ACLU

Those who say how do I know it is the CIA:

-well I really do not, I was just assuming that it was the CIA since it is an espionage agency, it would be the CIA

Those who say this is not how the CIA operates:

- I guess read my OP towards the end after my Post Script, and in this day and age I dont think it is wise for anyone to assume they know all the answers on how our government operates, especially the CIA

For those who say this could be any group, like racist college frat boys:

-Not sure if you read the incident in the Customs Office/Niagara Falls Hotel?

Mikerussellus wrote that "I also find it serendipidous that your story came out at the same time of the "torture" issues that have plagued Pelosi and co. "

-I actually started twittering/posting in forums about a month ago

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by spaznational

Hmmm?! Is there such a thing as a "conspiracy theory movement" and what might the charter be and who is the leader?

I would surmise that those convinced by a "conspiracy theory" would not call it as such and those that merely have fun on conspiracy theory sites would hate to be called conspiracy theorists. But this idea of a functioning "movement" intrigues me. This suggests you have some authority on the matter to declare such a description. Most notably in your comment, you seem to take exception to the dilution of the core ethos of "conspiracy theory movement" you have announced.

Why do you take such personal offence at the OP's posting and in what way does it harm the good name of your "movement"?

Frankly, I don't buy your outrage and it comes across as genuinely disingenuous.

[edit on 083131p://pm3116 by masonwatcher]

Ok, I'll get my keyboard under control.

I will concede that movement is the wrong word. Perhaps community is more accurate. I don't claim membership in this community and certainly not ownership. In fact I don't buy conspiracy theories in general, largely because of this willingness to believe any outlandish claim and add it to the collective knowledge of the community.

My outrage came across as disingenuous because I was not personally outraged (outrage being a gross exaggeration here) but more like outraged by proxy. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do not enjoy seeing conspiracy theorists discredit themselves, and my comments were an expression of this concern.

Also, I think "conspiracy theorists" is a fine term they can use to self-identify. Theoretical physicists are still legitimate physicists. Developing a working theory on anything is no small task. A negative connotation may develop in the mainstream due to people not understanding the difference between theory and conjecture. This, unfortunately, can also be a problem within the community when people take conjecture as theory... as often is the case here.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I tend to keep an open mind to these kinds of things. OP, in your case it might help if you could start carrying a digital recorder around, leaving it set on voice activation. I would also start carrying a digital camera too.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
my first thoughts fit along with the majority, that this dude is completely off his rocker

but if most of us are wrong..

take some pictures/videos of the house next door, they cant stop u from taking them, if they try, take pictures of them trying, they wont like that

to the rest of the repliers, give this some thought.. how does he remember a guy that he saw in a car, a year later?

to me, this whole harassment thing, is completely unfounded even if they were doing it, the OP wouldnt have been able to post this thread on ATS, AND they wouldnt be tracking some "kid", i mean come on, in order for them to have all this stuff going on theres gotta be at least 5 people following the OP at ALL TIMES, completely insane, a huge waste of effort/resources would not be going on like this, if this kid is really getting tracked, then how many other people are, then multiply that by AT LEAST 3 for people to track them effectively, its just rediculous

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join