It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
there is no escape from the mental torture, from the fear, their damage is done i am permanently messed up

Only God can save me now

[edit on 19-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

We like evidence on this site. As the saying goes. Pics or it didn't happen.

yeah this is a tough crowd, i thought people on here would have been more accepting but complete opposite, there were many people who believed me which helped me allot, and many people who didnt believe me and genuinely thought i was insane and tried to get me to get medical help, there were many people who didnt believe me because of lack of evidence, which i understand, and there were many people who tried to question what they deemed as holes in my story which hopefully i have addressed all thus far

but since i try to be a religious man, i feel i am obligated to point out that there were a few skeptics who claimed i was insane and then insulted me, its funny that people think since it is the internet their insults against people they deem as being mentally sick go unnoticed, which is true in this world but not true in the next, God is All-knowing and All-wise, although i am not crazy, your insults had the intentions in your mind and heart as if I was, and you will answer to them, I pray in the future, do not insult people you think are crazy, insults are a bad sin, let alone against someone you deem as mentally sick because you know the effects are more damaging for that person

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
there is no escape from the mental torture, from the fear, their damage is done i am permanently messed up

Only God can save me now

I think you need to discuss your current situation with friends, family or someone in a religious capacity whom you trust

You are obviously suffering - whether from real or imagined harassment

Contacting the FBI and the CIA directly as you say you have been doing will not get you anywhere - if they are harassing you they will deny it, if they are not harassing you then they will write you off as a crazy

Trust me, nothing is permanent - you just need help to get better or get out of this situation

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That's not much of a torture. Why don't you go confront these people, always have a video camera with you to document whatever you might see? I would.

Just go right up to them and ask them what is on your mind! If they mutter "The truth will set you free." , then ask them, what is the truth, and how will it set me free? If you think it's wrong what they're doing, show it!!! otherwise you deserve what you're getting.
"Fear not" sayeth the Lord. What are they going to do? Eat your brain like in Hannibal? Do you think they're evil or have good agenda? I doubt they are evil. They're most likely afraid of what you might be hiding and they're only trying to dissect what's in your head. You should take it for what it is, childish maybe? I don't know, but either way, if they did it to me, I would not have a problem sleeping well.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
***sniff sniff***

I smell the possibility of only two things: psychological problems or pure BS. I don't smell truth here.

I honestly can't see "Torture" here, if this story is indeed true, nor do I see proof of the CIA or any agency involved. If you find people staring at you, making rude or weird comments, or shining a light at you torture, you definitely need some form of mental help, as the inability to cope with mild forms of bad behavior from others is a serious problem.

Unless you have feds shoving splinters under your nails, forcing drugs and chemicals down your throat, locking you in a cell with the barney theme song playing on a 48 hour loop, or other forms of REAL torture, the kinds they used to use on people in experiments and reality, then your "torture" needs to be examined by a mental health professional.

If I had a nickle for everytime someone gave me a dirty look, made some rude or off the wall comment to me, engaged in obscene or rude gestures, said something offensive about my sex or nationality, followed me to annoy or provoke me, ect, then I would easily displace Bill gates in the world's richest people category.

And if I had a nickle for everytime someone came on ATS claiming the CIA/FBI/MI5/Mi6/KGB/Mossad/NSA/Secret service/pick your agency was following them and after them, then I could buy the whole illuminati.

I strongly suggest professional help. You could have a serious social anxiety disorder.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

but since i try to be a religious man, i feel i am obligated to point out that there were a few skeptics who claimed i was insane and then insulted me, its funny that people think since it is the internet their insults against people they deem as being mentally sick go unnoticed, which is true in this world but not true in the next, God is All-knowing and All-wise, although i am not crazy, your insults had the intentions in your mind and heart as if I was, and you will answer to them, I pray in the future, do not insult people you think are crazy, insults are a bad sin, let alone against someone you deem as mentally sick because you know the effects are more damaging for that person

I WAS attempting to suggest that you are mental ill. I believe you ARE mentally ill. If I am right, is that an insult?

If I say to a tall man. "Wow, you're tall." Was that insult or a statement of fact?

And insults are a sin? Are you serious?

If you are offended by something someone says(or writes) the act of being offended happens inside your mind. You CAN choose not to be offended. No one can ever "offend" you, but you can "take offense. Say the nastiest, rudest, most perverse thing about my mom and I won't be offended (unless I'm in one of my illogical moods).

I guess my point is.

I've been institutionalized twice, it's no big deal. Please go talk to a doctor about your problem. The solution might be as simple as a pill.

Vas

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
...locking you in a cell with the barney theme song playing on a 48 hour loop...

I believe they use Eminem, actually.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lets get real, call an attorney and quit being silly blogging on a recreation conspiracy site for help if you have legitimate harassment taking place.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this...
they threatened me when i first wanted to gather evidence...
do people really think gathering evidence would get them to stop...

Okay, so from what I can gather, fear is the only thing stopping you from gathering evidence?

Okay, I tell you what... I am not afraid of them. I am not afraid of dying, nor do I care if they ruin my friends and family's careers.

As I have mentioned in other threads, I work part-time for a private investigator. I will give you 40 hours of my services free. I will come to your location anywhere in the continental U.S., I will gather evidence, and I will put a stop to this harassment. I will kill these people if I have to, but I will get it to stop once I collect evidence that harassment is occuring.

So U2U me and we will set up a meeting so I can handle this for you.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by craig732]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

We like evidence on this site. As the saying goes. Pics or it didn't happen.

yeah this is a tough crowd, i thought people on here would have been more accepting but complete opposite, there were many people who believed me which helped me allot, and many people who didnt believe me and genuinely thought i was insane and tried to get me to get medical help, there were many people who didnt believe me because of lack of evidence, which i understand, and there were many people who tried to question what they deemed as holes in my story which hopefully i have addressed all thus far

I think your crazier than a loon.

I believe almost everything you say.

I believe you heard people yelling.
I believe you saw colorful flashing lights.
I believe you think that you are being followed.

I don't believe that you heard people yelling at you.
I believe the flashing colorful lights was your neighbors tv.
I believe you need help before you snap and start shooting up your neighbors or as you like to call them "agents".

Most of all I believe if I knew where you live I would try and have you commited before you could hurt somebody that you think is following you.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Dude can you get a video camera and record these lights that they are doing to you?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

psychological torture by way of bright and unusual lights...
The pattern goes from flickering on and off in a very startling manner, to one big colored light to many colored lights...

lately I started to shake violently and uncontrollably in my bed at nights...
it feels like the fear is gripping and paralyzing my whole body...
bed at nights feeling like worms are crawling under my skin and I want to scratch my skin off.

You may want to check some of this out, as you might have something medically going on. Most of what you claim sounds quite mundane, but there are a few hints in there that you could have a medical issue. Were you exposed to anything while traveling abroad?
Are you on any medications?
Have you had any type of trauma?

Seizures
Seizures can cause involuntary changes in body movement or function, sensation, awareness, or behavior. A seizure can last from a few seconds to status epilepticus, a continuous seizure that will not stop without intervention. Seizures are often associated with a sudden and involuntary contraction of a group of muscles and loss of consciousness. However, a seizure can also be as subtle as marching numbness of a part of the body, a brief or long term loss of memory, sparkling or flashes, sensing/discharging of an unpleasant odor similar to alcohol base being produced by internal organs, a strange epigastric sensation or a sensation of fear and total state of confusion which in some cases leads to death during seizure. Therefore seizures are typically classified as motor, sensory, autonomic, emotional or cognitive. After a heavy seizure attack, since the brain is recovering, there is a sudden loss of memory; usually the short term memory

Absence Seizure
Some people with absence epilepsy report seeing flashing or blinking lights in the corner of one or both eyes, possibly followed by a 'flash vision change', shortly before they slip into a seizure. Some have purposeless movements during their seizures, such as a jerking arm or rapidly blinking eyes. Others have no outwardly noticeable symptoms except for brief times when they are "spaced out", as repeated absence seizures can cause momentary lapses of consciousness. Immediately after a seizure, the person will usually resume whatever he or she was doing prior to its onset.
These seizures can happen a few times a day or in some cases hundreds of times a day, to the point that the person cannot concentrate in school or other situations requiring sustained, concentrated attention. Childhood absence epilepsy may stop when the child reaches puberty. Absence seizures usually have no lasting effect on intelligence or other brain function.
It is well known that bright lights, nervous, stressful, uncomfortable situations, or other strong sensory stimuli may trigger seizures

Formication
Formication is the medical term for an abnormal sensation of insects crawling on or under the skin. It refers to a specific form of a set of sensations known as paresthesia, along with the more common prickling tingling sensation of "pins and needles".
Causes of formication include medical conditions such as diabetic neuropathy, skin cancer, syphilis, or herpes zoster as well as normal states such as menopause (i.e. hormone withdrawal). Formication can also sometimes be experienced during high fevers. Itching, tingling and formication ("the creeps") often occur when surfacing from a dive or during ascent to altitude (decompression sickness).
It can be a rare side effect of many prescription drugs such as Ritalin (methylphenidate), Adderall (dextro/levo-amphetamine) and Lunesta (eszopiclone).
In addition, formication can be caused by withdrawal effects when a patient ends substance abuse. It is a common side-effect of abusing coc aine or amphetamines. Extreme alcohol withdrawal may also cause symptoms of formication, along with delirium tremens, and can often be accompanied by visual hallucinations of insects.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
my internet is all screwed up, I can't access this site, I can't access like 99% of sites, pretty much all I can access is google

I had to post this reply from my cell phone, which is really slow, it took me like 40 minutes just to get to this point, plus there's only so many buttons I can click

so pretty much my point is I aplogize in advance if their is a delay before I can get back to answering ur questions, but I am going to call my internet provider and hopefully everything will get straightened out tomorrow , and I will answer ur questions/posts as soon as I can, even if in the end I have to go to my town library or something

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ah. I'm surprised that you don't believe this to be an issue with the alleged stalkers limiting your internet service. at least, that would have been realistic like 10 pages ago lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ngoogs

Ouch. I've also heard Christina Aguillera is used as well. Now that's plain sick!

Back on topic. Defcon also makes a very good point too. Seeing lights or hearing noises that are disturbing could be signs of brain trauma, epilepsy, stroke, or any other number of disorders. For your sake and general well being, I would see a doctor. Things like that should not be left untreated or undiagnosed.

By the way, you claim your last message was from a cell phone. Not only is that expensive, but it's also extremely easy to disrupt such communications, as well as intercept them. If they really were after you, they could nuke your cellphone connection easily.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the house next door has flashing lights that really bother you that much, try painting the window that faces them flat black (drapes may not fully stop the light.

As far a feeling things vibrate:

For example, my computer, which sits on mu desk, vibrates a bit when it runs.
If you hold still and are silent, you can feel some slight vibrations.

refrig's, washer's/dryers, air conditioners, heaters.... all vibrate a bit and if you feel a table/wall near them, you can feel it.

To the O.P.,
Ok, so your Iranian...

This is good reason to watch you, terrorist concerns and all.

I also noticed the O.P. said "god" not Allah-does that mean you are not Muslim???

I would expect non-muslims are much-less watched.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

To the O.P., Ok, so your Iranian...

This is good reason to watch you, terrorist concerns and all.

I also noticed the O.P. said "god" not Allah-does that mean you are not Muslim???

I would expect non-muslims are much-less watched.

I think you are being obtuse. The Arabic world for God is Allah. The word Allah is a from a Semitic language, Arabic, and is derived from another Semitic language which is Aramaic - the language of Jesus. Most Arabic speakers when speaking in their language do not use the English word for Allah which is God. That would be odd.

Why would a Muslims be watched any more than a Jew or a Christian? You can of course opt to target Muslims because of their religion and I would reserve the right to call you a bigot and a nazi.

As for Iranian being terrorists, well that comment of yours aims to dehumanise an ancient and cultured people. There are other nationalities that reside in the US that call themselves friends that actively spy on the US, have been allowed to assassinate US nationals and infiltrate the government. Who are the terrorists now?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
OP grow some balls! get in their face and demand to be taken to their superior officer. If they don't , then you are delusional. If they do then you demand your civil rights. Plain and simple. Make sure you have a lawyer on retainer ..even 1$ is enough.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
Op:
for what my countrymen have done to you.

Small technical note, I think he is American, that should be OUR. Is he not American first and foremost since he was born here? What does the ties to Iran matter. If he is American, he should be afford the same rights as any American.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by clcreek
Are there really enough CIA, FBI and other "agents" out there to follow all these crack pots that claim they are being followed?

Maybe it is not follow, maybe it is groom.

Could we be seeing the making of a Harvey Oswald, this guy could be a perfect fall guy, and those visits could have a new spin put on them, and changed. He is perfect cover for an upcoming new mission, he sounds very upset. I say personally, give up on it, pretend they are invisible. It is safer.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join