It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What if they were doing it under your nose? Consider the recent discovery of the government's DNA sample storage of all newborn babies. When you thought it was a simple blood test for your baby they were also keeping a sample. It wouldn't be very hard to inject a chip into a newborn when they are away from the parents and being cleaned up, etc.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes it does occur to me, but the fact is, we still have to simply so NO! And though I've read that the newer chips are hard to render inusable, nonetheless, if people start to discover these things in them, they are going to have to find ways to not only render them unusuable, but would cause people to wake up to how evil their leaders where and take some long overdue action!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just jumped from a related thread. Some info on this.

Developed by a high tech firm in the West specializing in medical software and other custom designed product.

Patent is meaningless and for show only. Saudi's did a full buyout - Western designers on a work-for-hire contract selling all claim on payment.

Back story - Saudi's reluctantly gave up legalized slavery in 1961 after international pressure. Sanctioned by the very hard line fundamentalist Wahhabist who have overriding control of laws. Slavery is actively practiced in Saudi Arabia but under various ruses - domestic servitude, forced marriages of children, arbitration and punishment by Sharia courts unbound by defense rights, etc.

Saudis now extremely concerned with attempts to oust the Fahd ruling family. Shiite 10% minority the key antagonists - are now being funded by Shiite Iran, the Saudi's prime rival in the region.

Saudi's eventually want every person not of royal birth under full control. This includes women who renege on laws, foreign workers, suspected dissidents, non Sunnis, etc.

The Kingdom is fully controlled with a small population 20-25 Million and an absolute monarchy with no human rights enforcement. It can be done and is being implemented at a fast pace. US and Britain agree to look the other way.

Sorry this is cryptic. Late night stolen moment.

Mike

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This might not only make the ultimate Valentines Day gift but really put a bite in to prenuptual clauses.

Yet here we are still seeing a disturbing trend of the U.S. not being on the forefront of cutting edge technology and over seas manufacturers having us beat.

I wonder if China manufactures them too?

We need to get everyone who goes to Wal-Mart chipped like this. It's the only way we are ever going to Americans to stop destroying America.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was just reading about Dannion Brinkley's NDE and the prophesies he received, and I remembered this thread...so I post this for you all. What do you think? His NDE happened in 1975: source

In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is rediculous, no chip of any kind should be put in peoples bodies! Even killers! Just off the top of my head I can think of tons of ways this could be abused.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
dosent it make you wanna take on the whole goddamn world? just start goin
postal on postmen ya know? wuts the problem postman, dog got yer face? lol

1 on 1 with the gloves is sufficient enough for me though. the gloves would be for your protection anyways.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
its so evident the powers to be dont want peace and sanity because if they did wouldn't they just deprogram the killers to not kill? o yeeeeah.....they programmed him to be a killer in the first place.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Its obvious the Saudis have a lot of money and therefore a major influence on global policy. So, this ambitious inventor makes you wonder what kind of a global policy are they driving for?

This article goes much more into detail than the FoxNews link:

justgetthere.us...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been saying remote influence has been going on for decades...or the research and application.

And now Fox News reports officially that it is indeed a reality (most people only believe the mass media) and it's for remote murder of terrorists.

I want to vomit in my soup...

Perhaps I'll deign to post a more comprehensive reaction after I replace my soup...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I They quickly pass laws that it must be done to babies and kids can't attend school without it.

Where are you that your schools are so good that you think parents would allow their children to be chipped just so they could attend?
Cali schools are a failed experiment and a continued drain.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

The Saudi prince warned of an uprise, they need fear, and need control of the people..

Good luck to the fat puppet kings.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
you may not want to take the chip implant ..so tell you what..
make it a thread that is inhaled, then the threads quorum into
a nano bot and takes control .

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm actually kinda surprised we haven't used this sort of technology to track terror suspects that we let go. If done properly they wouldn't even know they were "tagged" till they went back to their "friends". Then all you would have to do is target some ordinance there and.......>Boom< there goes a terrorist cell.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

www.foxnews.com

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

This has already been done in the movies.

Is there ANY proof this is happening now?

One article/story from "Fox News" does not make a story true!

At least in my mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, the book of Revalation is becoming more and more real.

You will be decapitated if you don't get one. Islam is growing in numbers, as is the fear if you disgrace it in western countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wait til the commies get their hands on this, oh god. Out after curfew huh? DOOM! Thinking negative thoughts against the government are you? DOOM!! Eating non government modified food are we? DOOOOOOMAHHHAHA!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You know, we all might have this chip now, or we're in the process of getting it, either thru food intake or immunizations, the the NWO, once theyre sure everyone pretty much has this says: "guess what? you got a kill chip inside you, do as we say." then they flip a switch and 500 people drop dead, just as an example...
We're done.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I'm actually kinda surprised we haven't used this sort of technology to track terror suspects that we let go. If done properly they wouldn't even know they were "tagged" till they went back to their "friends". Then all you would have to do is target some ordinance there and.......>Boom< there goes a terrorist cell.

What makes you think that isn't currently employed?
How do you think all those targets for drone attacks are found? A source that can direct a missile straight to it...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I tell you what , the fact that this guy is trying to patent , pretty much means one of two things as far as I can see.
One , the military groups in the world have no use for such a thing because it would be beneath them to use it (LMFAO yeah right).
Or Two , they already have several remote kill devices , probably nano based, and biodegradable, which kill by electric shock to the brain.

Either way , if the design was worthy and the worlds militaries didnt have this stuff at thier disposal, then it never would have GOT to patent , because the crazy gun toting tards would have snapped it up, and jabbed it into the arms of thier every officer, prisoner, superior, and so on and so forth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join