It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

www.foxnews.com

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

Model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow, just think of all the ramnifications of such a device. Someone could just push a button and kill whomever he wanted with an embedded cyanide capsule. This is out there, but not much surprising these days.

The patent was turned down, but this man would still want to use it, correct? Therefore, the technology exists.

And the servants are slaves in Arab countries, so the chip would make it impossible for them to escape without being killed.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Jessicamsa]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Wow, just think of all the ramnifications of such a device. Someone could just push a button and kill whomever he wanted with an embedded cyanide capsule. This is out there, but not much surprising these days.

The patent was turned down, but this man would still want to use it, correct? Therefore, the technology exists.

That the technology exists is a given: cyanide pills have been around for a long time and tiny GPS packages is common tech today.

Its a way towards a crime-free utopia... Well, the goverment controlled utopia where people cant do anything without being monitored.

Cyanide would be overkill however. Much better if you can simply make people go to sleep remotely.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I could use a few dozen of those. You guys are so negative. Lulz

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It appears to be an upgraded RFID chip. I wonder if they bought the originals from veri-chip or digital angel?

The new ones are barely visible to the naked eye and can only upload and recieve data. It would need to be one of the older ones to be big enough to contain poison.

Ive worried they will upload some sort of digital sound bomb. It has made people go nuts and kill others.

I'm glad you found this. It's creepy.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Once the new system is in place, these remote "shutdown" devices will be just one program out of the thousands contained within our chips implanted at birth. Just 1 more generation in my opinion and near total control of a citizen will have been realized.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
*whistle* If people were being paranoid before about being chipped, this'll drive them nuts (or further).

Really scary article you found. Its sad though that humanity still has this capability in it, but good to hear that the patent was denied. At least he won't be making money off of it.

The downside though is like what I saw a previous poster say, just because the patent was denied doesn't mean the tech won't be used. For all we know Uncle Obama could have sent an envoy to purchase some of these.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

I basically agree. Good thing that patent was denied. Now anyone can make them. I will bet that they will only be "legal" for governments to use though.

[edit on 5-16-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know if we can see copys of patents that had been refused? I know (think) we can see patents that have been accepted.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I don't think you can. Just off the top of my head anyway I think the reason would be because if you refuse one patent and publish it, someone else could make a few changes and submit it for themselves. Selfish I know, but likely the reason you won't see it until its approved.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

Model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.
MSM

RED ALERT WINSTON...

The very fact that this technology not only exists, but has been attempted to be patented (ie. made public) should trigger your every alarm mechanism.

I am quite sure that this technology has already been deployed in Saudi Arabia!

The only reason for a patent is to protect your profits from copycat products as the use of the product is introduced to countries.

Anyone who thought the idea of a financial chip was merely a benign advancement providing for shorter checkout lines and medical alergies will now be left to wonder what the true capabilities of the chip in their hands are.

One more very frightening reason why I will never be chipped.

Ever!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Saudi Arabia is getting quite progressive with its application of new technologies - they've even introduced a kuffar fingerprinting network:

Saudis Arrest Christian for Entering Mecca
Michael Freund, Jerusalem Post

Saudi officials have arrested a man in Mecca for being a Christian, saying that the city, which Muslims consider to be holy, is off-limits to non-Muslims.

Nirosh Kamanda, a Sri Lankan Christian, was detained by the Saudi Expatriates Monitoring Committee last week after he started to sell goods outside Mecca's Great Mosque.

After running his fingerprints through a new security system, Saudi police discovered that he was a Christian who had arrived in the country six months earlier to take a job as a truck driver in the city of Dammam. Kamanda had subsequently left his place of work and moved to Mecca.

"The Grand Mosque and the holy city are forbidden to non-Muslims," Col. Suhail Matrafi, head of the department of Expatriates Affairs in Mecca, told the Saudi daily Arab News."The new fingerprints system is very helpful and will help us a lot to discover the identity of a lot of criminals," he said.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah this is getting scary.Being controlled is probably worse than dying. Would you even know once it was in you if your decisions and thoughts were yours? If this goes mandatory it will start a war. I am pretty sure I do not want one.

Now shouldn't one be able to dissarm the chip with a electric magnetic field, or something along those lines ?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I've heard that you can by using a strong neodymium magnet, but it takes between a day and a week supposedly depending on how old the injection point is. The newer "models" supposedly would take a week or more of exposure to damage.

The problem I'd see with that would be that there would be engineered a switch to the poison. In the event the chip malfunctioned or was being tampered with, *poof*. Oh well, time to go get another servant.

What I'd be more worried about is what else could be contained in the chip. Replacing the poison with something else that could be used as a selling point to be chipped is what I'm thinking. Like the vaccine to the swine flu could be inside the chip, and oh btw, now we can track you everywhere because of the other half of the chip.

Be careful friends, now that we're piggybacking other things to the chip, it won't be long until its used to try and force people to take the chip. Its sort of like a State/Federal ID in the US. You used to be able to do almost anything without one, but now because you need one to get a bank account, you have to get one, registering you in the system. That is of course if you don't drive....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Yeah this is getting scary.Being controlled is probably worse than dying. Would you even know once it was in you if your decisions and thoughts were yours? If this goes mandatory it will start a war. I am pretty sure I do not want one.

Now shouldn't one be able to dissarm the chip with a electric magnetic field, or something along those lines ?

I am not sure about disarming the thing. The Saudis have slaves/servants there that they tricked by promising high paying jobs, but when they get there they are beaten and enslaved. Especially women who they turn into sex slaves. So, with the chip, if their victim tries to escape, they can easily kill the person and get another.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As far as deactivating a chip I think that whether or not you are able to is a moot point. Lets say for this example that we are 100% sure for a fact that there is no poison in your chip. You have been chipped and now you want it out for (pick a reason). Even if you could deactivate it your master would know, the chip controllers (mabey just a computer) would know the as soon as it lost contact with your chip. Your only choice at that point is to head for the hills or let them come and replace your chip. I'm sure that evidence of chip tampering would be treated much like evidence of tampering with an ankle bracelet like many people on probation wear now. So the choice still becomes submit or resist. I don't see how there could be any trickery.

As for a chip that had poison, or even a chip that you were not absolutely 100% sure was poison free.

Would you even risk it?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What kind of sick person do you have to be to even come up with something like this? I'll just add one more reason to the long list of why I won't ever take a chip. I had heard of pets that were chipped getting cancer, this is a much quicker method of dieing from a chip I guess...I wonder if cyanide is painful. I can't wait until they make a nano tech version of this

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sweet mother this isn't something I wanted to see. Alex Jones will be foaming at the mouth over this one. Just imagine the implications here if this was required to be injected at birth or to be able to go to school, etc. Do I need to bring up the mark of the beast? A one world economy with the ability to buy and sell controlled by the world government. The whole idea of this thing gives me goose bumps.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
Sweet mother this isn't something I wanted to see. Alex Jones will be foaming at the mouth over this one. Just imagine the implications here if this was required to be injected at birth or to be able to go to school, etc. Do I need to bring up the mark of the beast? A one world economy with the ability to buy and sell controlled by the world government. The whole idea of this thing gives me goose bumps.

Yes, it's very disturbing.

How come this isn't getting more news press? Most people would never have known about it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I just shake my head. OK so they want to chip people. They quickly pass laws that it must be done to babies and kids can't attend school without it. A lot of midwives would be working at home deliveries, and another thing. Do you just go along? JUST SAY NO AND REFUSE IT NO MATTER WHAT! Its really that simple. Savvy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join