It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all fools who thinks Russia is falling apart.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by RedOctober90
I believe that Russia will put up a bigger defense against the Islamic fundementalist invasion than Europe is... since it won't be long that these Muslism get into places of power in the EU.

Muslims will never get into places of power in the EU, i don't the EU will even let a European Islamic country join.

But the EU seems to be very anti-border... I hope Russia will not join that global world order.. It needs to build itself up to protect themselves from the organization which wishes to abolish the concept of nations.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think Russias military would be capable of their "Last Dash To The South" for an invasion of Israel with Iran, Egypt and Syria at their side.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Russia today is capable of overunning the EU and NATO for the first few months but then the war could get too costly. Once Russia gets its gains it must sign a treaty with the Europeans. Thats way Europe will be too fearful to grow.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That's pretty much right. Russia is capable of starting massive ground assault along Eastern Europe. Eventually, through lack of funding and resources the attack would slow down. Once the US got most of it's forces across the atlantic (wouldn't be hard with Russia's Navy) the Russians would be slowly pushed back. Basically a "Red Storm Rising" scenario, except quicker and with less Naval warfare.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy
Russia is capable of starting massive ground assault along Eastern Europe.

while sitting in their soft chairs in moscov.

know anything about Scalar Weapons?

Link 1
Link 2

if you want more info on those weapons or would like to own 'Fer De Lance' book (pdf) which talks ALL about it, then u2u me
if you allready know about this, great

edit: quote

"couple of "nukes" going off here or there would not be a pretty event, and certainly an all out nuclear war could wipe out most life on earth through the "nuclear winter" effect, so I am not minimizing the dangers of nuclear weapons. But the new "Tesla howitzers," or longitudinal wave intereferometers have a destructive potential beyond anything mankind has ever dreamed of. This became shockingly apparent in Tom Bearden's recent expression of worry about the possible use of such weapons to trigger a super-eruption in the Yellowstone caldera. The other danger that is beyond present imagination is that the misuse of these weapons, or even an accident, could affect the scalar balance between sun and earth and cause the sun to "burb." That could well kill every living thing on earth, turning life to ashes. Do we really want to just ignore the fact that insane men are developing such weapons in earnest? Don't we ignore it at own very individual peril?"

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by titus]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This looks like bull# to me.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

hope you are the only ignorant person here

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Kozzy, titus....u2u's in your boxes.
Keep it real, keep it within the Terms and Conditions, ok?

Just giving a friendly 'heads-up'.

seekerof

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by titus

hope you are the only ignorant person here

No, the only one that doesn't believe in magical Russian superweapons that they sold to the Yakuza for billions of dollars and can heal disease, control minds, and destroy the entire planet via the sun.

Honestly....

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All Russia has capabilities in currently are Strategic Weapons. And that's enough. Their Conventional forces are falling apart.

They could be a super power if they wanted to be, but then they'd have no outside business and they'd be worse off than before the Soviet Union collapsed, that's why I think they are "biding their time."

They aren't to be trusted. Especially since they are NOT adhearing to the START-II treaties and because they are still preparing to win a Nuclear War.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No, the only one that doesn't believe in magical Russian superweapons that they sold to the Yakuza for billions of dollars and can heal disease, control minds, and destroy the entire planet via the sun.
Honestly....

great, these are only theories which have high probability of being right and i dont want them to be proven.
russia is not only one who has those, wanna list?
russia, china, japanese mafia, Aum Shinrikyo cult, france, south africa, argentina, peru, brazil,
NOTE: list of 2000, go figure about 2004

only Russia and one other nation have the massless "engine robots" yet
but others are working away and closing in

Here is Q for U: why would Secretary William Cohen say this???
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counter terrorism] efforts." - Defense Secretary William Cohen, 1997

i guess this is not magic

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Eco-terrorism is like 'terrorists' getting hold of nukes and embedding them into strategic earthquake faults or YellowStone, etc....
There are a couple threads on this running around explaining and giving examples of eco-terrorism.

Also...a nuke can give off "electromagnetic waves"...:
Nuclear Weapon Effects

seekerof

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i think that people dont talk about this alot because it takes out all fun from conventional ________.

right?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
About these scalar weapons, they're are a lot of crazy people that say crazy things, it doesn't matter if they are high up. I put this subject on par with the reasoning that America has alien allies.

Maybe there are these EM waves. But I don't believe they have been turned into massive magical superweapons (especially given to Yakuza). That really kicks it over.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I heard the same stuff before. I have been hearing Russia has a weapon that can create an Earthquake. I think this is a load of crap but there is a possibility. They also believe Russia might have stuff like "GoldenEye".

Russian conventional Forces are still strong. If a war happened now they could possibly reach Germany or even further but then Russia would lose its funding.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoMrAdE_IvAn
I heard the same stuff before. I have been hearing Russia has a weapon that can create an Earthquake. I think this is a load of crap but there is a possibility. They also believe Russia might have stuff like "GoldenEye".

Russian conventional Forces are still strong. If a war happened now they could possibly reach Germany or even further but then Russia would lose its funding.

Goldeneye.. ah now thats a good film and it had good doses of Russia in it. That electromagnetic pulse weapon is believable... maybe Russia does have some sort of space based weapons platform that they had put up.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I certainly believe Russia would have nuclear warheads on their Sattelites.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Golden Eye has good doses of Russia in it? Ugh...I've never seen a movie with worse Russian in it.

Perhaps Hunt For Red October...but at least in Red October they also had very GOOD Russian in it...only a few blatant mistakes the rest was great.

And that song...wow
Hmm I think I'll go listen to that right now

Anyways...Russia doesn't have Nuclear Weapons on Satellites.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There's a treaty against nukes in space so yeah.................. I must also agree with the Soviet Anthem sounding really cool in Red October, damn glad they brought that Anthem back for Russia, most powerful Anthem out there.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The US broke that treaty as far as i heard with the missile shield.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join