It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logical Explanation for Crop Circle & Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe indeed that the crop circles they are own realized from extraterrestrial forces!
The reason is much empiricist and much logic: the greed of the human beings!
There is one compensates of 250.000 dollars put from Jaime Maussan in the 2006 on who it will demonstrate of being able to realize in a single night a medium complex design and similar one to those which they appear on the fields.
250,000 dollars that they wait for from the 2006 the humans creators of the crop cirlcles….
But to the ALIENS ones interest the dollars?

follow the money….

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
I believe indeed that the crop circles they are own realized from extraterrestrial forces!
The reason is much empiricist and much logic: the greed of the human beings!
There is one compensates of 250.000 dollars put from Jaime Maussan in the 2006 on who it will demonstrate of being able to realize in a single night a medium complex design and similar one to those which they appear on the fields.
250,000 dollars that they wait for from the 2006 the humans creators of the crop cirlcles….
But to the ALIENS ones interest the dollars?

follow the money….

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Taymour]

the military dont need no silly 250k:

audio that explains them pretty well (including te weird side effects)

nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

and here is the website on which it is based:

www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Crop cirlces being from milatary satilite callabration dosen't makes sense, both for the reason that have already been given and that if it was there's no damn reason that they have to hid that fact. I mean this is the offical explination for crop circles in Australia.

BBC NEWS

as for no alien abductions before roswell/movie,etc. thats not ture, there have already been threads on this and also i belive from my own research that the acounts of the Fae a.k.a. Faries (the traditonal acounts, not the wing princess crap) are misinterpruted 'alien' encounters. these beings were renowned for abducting people from the homes and nearby woodlands and take them to 'another world'. even the desciption of them is similar to the fact that they ranged from tall and slender beings to short and monsterous creatures. these are the same beings, there just under a different name.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
Crop cirlces being from milatary satilite callabration dosen't makes sense, both for the reason that have already been given and that if it was there's no damn reason that they have to hid that fact.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by RokNinja]

"here's no damn reason that they have to hid that fact."

this is your reason ?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

He wasn't trying to explain sleep paralyses, he was trying to explain alien abduction memories. For that purpose his proposal seems sensible, though I don't know if it's true.

During a sleep paralysis you can hallucinate that there are aliens around, and probably for similar reasons to what OP was proposing. The hallucinations are nightmarish entities that come from your dream world, not from reality (in a sleep paralysis you're half asleep, half awake and that's why you can't move, just like when dreaming). Sleep paralysis can be very disturbing, and it certainly doesn't help to think that those things are real.

On topic:
Nice stories, but with "lost" evidence, not very credible.
Especially the crop circle theory, but that's been shut down many times already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join