It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logical Explanation for Crop Circle & Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't know if either of these theories/explanations/rationalizations have been mentioned before on ATS, but I thought I'd bring them up...mainly because if they have, I would be interested in more information on these.

Crop Circles - Back in the early 90's I was mailed a reel-to-reel recording of a phone interview between a French Journalist and a US General working for a Black-OP project. The French Journalist calls up the General at his personal phone line at his house at 3 a.m. in the morning to catch the General off-guard. He apologizes, explaining it as a simple mistake as there is a several hour difference in time between their locations. He then starts drilling the General on various subjects, including Crop Circles. Of course, being woken up at 3 a.m. at his unlisted personal home phone still doesn't keep the General from responding to most questions with "I can neither confirm nor deny that" or "I'm sorry, that information is classified." However, the French Journalist was quite cunning in methods of interrogation and would politely excuse himself when given one of these replies and follow with a simple, harmless question which the General would gladly answer. After getting a relaxed and positive response from the General he would ask the same question he was denied an answer to rephrased, and there were times the General slipped and explained things he shouldn't have. One of these gaffes from the General that was orchestrated by the skill of the French Journalist was about Crop Circles. The General stated "Oh yes, we are aware of this phenomenon and aren't concerned. We know the source and it isn't extra-terrestrial but orbital." It took the French Journalist much patience to keep herding the General back to the subject but eventually the explanation was thus:

In the 1980's the DoD proposed a Anti-ICBM Shield code-named Star Wars to the Reagan Administration. It was met with much enthusiasm by both the Cabinet and Congress, that is until word got out about it to the Media and people protested. Congress ultimately did not approve funding for the project, but this did not stop the project. The Star Wars project continued underneath the Black Ops Budget until it's launch while the Block II Navstar GPS Satellites were being launched as cover. These Star Wars Satellites originally intended to use Gauss or Laser based weapons, but research in both of these fields was still in it's infancy when they were launched. The targeting systems required for Ballistic or Missile based weapons weren't sophisticated enough to target an incoming ICBM from orbit. Instead, they contained Low Frequency Sonic Weapons to attack incoming ICBMs because they had a large area of effect. In order to test and calibrate these LFS weapons, they had to program in target patterns and test them on remote, uninhabited areas, primarily in the US and UK while the satellites passed overhead. That is what the Crop Circles were. Calibration patterns from Low Frequency Sonic Weapons (and why organic material such as wheat shafts were never broken or damaged).

The scary thing is that explanation is the best explanation I've ever heard for Crop Circles. It explains quite a bit and leaves no questions unanswered.

I have since lost the Reel-to-Reel tapes containing this interview in one of my moves. However, I was told that it aired on Pacifica Radio at some point. Is anyone familiar with this interview that can point me to finding a copy or transcript online of it?

I'll get to the Logical Explanation for Recalling Alien Abductions in my next post as I am out of characters.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Continued from last post

Alien Abduction Memories - Again, I cannot recall the source for this theory, but it is the most plausible explanation I have ever heard. If someone is familiar with the source, I would be eternally grateful.

This theory begins with the FBI's Lanning Report which included an extensive study of Repressed Memories in regards to Satanic or Ritual Abuse. It concluded that Repressed Memories are not reliable and entirely fictitious as once a memory is stored it is no longer literal but symbolic, using the language of the subconscious mind rather than the language of the conscious mind.

Thus, Alien Abduction Memories would be symbolic and not literal as well.

So what are they symbolic of as there are common elements to all those that experience Alien Abduction Memories?

The answer was that these are conscious recollections of Hospital Child Birth.

For the fact that the first accounts of Alien Abduction Memories did not occur until the first generation of Hospital Child Births had grown up makes sense, along with the fact that no one who has experienced a natural birth with a midwife has ever reported Alien Abduction is another.

And it explains all the common elements:

Paralysis
Suffocation
Inability to Scream
Being Taken to Another Place (from Womb to External World)
Being Medically Probed
Bright Lights
Grey Aliens (what would a doctor wearing a medical gown, mask and hair covering look like from the perspective of being beneath them looking up at them...they would have elongated, over-sized heads with only the eyes being the only discernible facial feature!)

Birth is considered by psychologists to be the penultimate traumatic experience in our lives and the one common repressed memory that we all have.

If recalled during Hypnosis, REM or Sleep Paralysis, it would be out of context and in the symbolic language of the subconscious would have to be interpreted by the conscious mind in a way that it could understand.

After the popularity of the Roswell Incident, UFOs and Aliens became a part of Pop Culture and our Communal Psyche. It is no surprise that in the late 1950's, early 1960's when the first reports of Alien Abduction surfaced, that these repressed memories of birth would be interpreted by our minds as being related to UFOs and Aliens.

Personally, I think this is the most plausible explanation I have ever heard, although I am certainly open to other theories until something more conclusive arises. Having never experienced an Alien Abduction personally, I can only theorize.

Again, is this theory familiar to anyone? Does anyone know the source of this theory?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by fraterormus]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This theory is not sound, for crop circles have been published at least as far back as 1880 or so. Did you see the crop circle with the gold, silver and bronze plates? Phenomenal. A treasure hunter was checking the crop circle and found the plates 18 inches underground. Each were about 11 inches wide and over 1 inch thick. The metal was very pure, and the gold plate was melted down and sold. The silver and bronze plates still exist, and they are the same pattern as the crop circle that was above them in the crop.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Crop circles are a much older anomaly than the Stars Wars project, in the 1600's they were termed as the work of the "Mowing Devil".

I have no idea wether there are other earlier recorded cases of these events, this is one

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Neither of you above me have any kind of proof, and in regards to the OP, it always seems everyone had at one point proof that would be the smoking gun for whatever subject it is, yet the evidence always manages to get lost.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

fantasic quote! Can you now expand on your own views, perhaps detailing why you have used this lone-quote as a response

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

what did I quote?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Sorry for that, but I swear your post came-up intially with a quotation field and marks. Dont know if it this bloody computer or the site!
My appologies.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I think these are what Jim is mentioning?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360and in regards to the OP, it always seems everyone had at one point proof that would be the smoking gun for whatever subject it is, yet the evidence always manages to get lost.

Well, perhaps that's why I'm publicly asking for these sources. I never claimed having any smoking gun that was later lost, but rather only outlined theories I have heard asking if anyone knew their sources.

The phone interview was publicly broadcast in France, was reported by the BBC, and re-broadcast years later by Pacifica Radio in the United States. However, being from 1992 or before, most searches online aren't going to include that data or it would be like finding a needle in a hay-stack. However, considering ATS Members tend to be better versed in such things than Google Index Bots are, I figured surely someone would recall this interview and point me to the right direction.

Same with the Alien Abduction Memories as PTS Recall of Hospital Birth theory. It's not the kind of theory that is commonplace enough to find on Wikipedia, but is unique enough that surely someone here has come across it before and remembers the primary source.

I would never profess to having a smoking gun unless I had it in my hands and an Open Source Community to review it or observe it. Pics & Videos & Wiki Entries aren't good enough for me to accept something as conclusive. I wouldn't expect the same to be sufficient for anyone else either.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
so you're saying that there's no real meaning behind the designs, their geometry etc...

just tests of equipment? that' the end all be all of them? time to stop thinking about them?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If crop circles were created by "Low Fraquency Sonic" weapons how do you explain how a soundwave from a satellite directed at earths surface can travel sideways ACROSS the surface it's aimed at? eg: rotational.

I don't believe your theory about crop circles..sorry. And we have nothing but your word to go on....shame you lost the tape.
And for something this interesting or important you can't even give us the name of the Journalist or General.

Your second theory about abduction is far more worthy of note, but seeing as you blundered "crop circles" I'll doubt it comes from any reliable source.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think the most logical explanation for crop circles is that people have done them. There was a website (I thought Circlemakers but maybe not) with a forum where crop circles were discussed by the guys that actually created many of them. It was fairly interesting to read about techniques and the site had a good sense of humor. One memorable thread had what appeared to be a journalist or police officer trying to elicit names and places in the guise of trolling. He/she was fairly shredded. It's a great shame that making them is illegal as I regard some of them as an art form. The organization, planning, design and execution deserve greater recognition than the usual explanation that, "It was aliens what done it!"

You'll have to let that one go. The alleged plates have only appeared on pictures, the analysis report was faked and the whole incident established as a hoax. ATS Member Pauligirl (u2u her for verification) emailed the Institute that was supposed to have analyzed the imaginary plate. She posted the reply...they had no knowledge whatsoever. There's a great thread on it...I think I started out genuinely intrigued and then gradually accepted it was a hoax.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Whatever causes crop circles, it certainly can't be sonic pulses from a space weapon. The idea of such a device is silly. The transfer of high level sonic energy requires a fluid (air or water), neither of which exist at orbital altitudes. There is no sound propagation in space since there is no transport medium (air in this case). Space is silent. The star wars story is mortally flawed by this and suggests an invention by someone who doesn't understand the physics.

WG3

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In my opinion the most logical explanation for crop circles is that as much as 99% of them are man-made hoaxes. I have been witness to several complex formations being made around the Wiltshire area and I'm fully aware of what a group of highly skilled artists can accomplish under the cover of darkness in just afew hours, and believe me, they have long moved on since the days of using ropes and planks of wood to create them. However, I believe the remaining 1% of CC's do display some bizarre anomalies within them that most people are at a loss to explain.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
Crop circles are a much older anomaly than the Stars Wars project, in the 1600's they were termed as the work of the "Mowing Devil".

I have no idea wether there are other earlier recorded cases of these events, this is one

Although often cited as an early example of crop-circles, there is are significant differences between Mowing Devil and modern day crop circles. In the Mowing Devil story, the crop is mowed, according to the pamphlet "cut down." And the farmer in the story observed his field to be "in flame" while the Devil was doing its work, something not witnessed in crop-circle cases. The pamphlet says the crop was burned and if you look close at the woodcarving, it shows flames encircling the Devil's work.

In fact, the whole incident may just be a story, a cautionary tale, a warning to farmers of the era to pay laborers a fair wage.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I see your point. Dont you think that this could possibly be a proto-type for the "modern" crop circle entity though?
Even if it is some manufactured event, it easier to dismiss when there is already half an aliby.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Agreed, there's nothing "sonic" taking place in space. Even a laser from a satellite would only scar the ground.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Come on. Don't be lazy like that. If you want to come up with some theory regarding the crop circles, you should get familiar with the subject to the point that your theory couldn't be handily defeated.

In the 1980's the DoD proposed a Anti-ICBM Shield code-named Star Wars to the Reagan Administration.

The time frame doesn't work here. If you browse through this
www.colinandrews.net...
you come across a nice photo of a crop circle taken by farmer Ian Stevens in 1978 near Headbourne Worthy, Hampshire. He drove his harvester around it. After he was done for the day, he came back with his family and a camera and took some pics. Then there are photos of the circles that appeared near Cheesfoot Head and Litchfield in 1981. So here goes your "1980s DoD proposal."

But I give you a tip: Have you ever heard about the Human Spontaneous Combustion?
Guess who?

Yep.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This doesnt explain sleep paralysys at all.

Sleep paralysys is often accompanieds by malignant entitys and resembles a nightmare, except you are awake.

Even atheists have them, including with the scary malignant entitys.

wtf does birth have to do with that ?

Also sleep paralysys was known even in the middle ages, so there goes your theory.

Check out this video instead, it has many testionys if sleep paraliysys, INCLUDING the cure.

[How to Stop Sleep Paralysis (1 of15)]
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join