It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my husband sensitive too? weird thing just happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I had just started to reply to thread that I know there is life after death and that you are in death as you were in life, and that I have had many experiences one which my husband experienced too. He somewhat believes in spirits, but he's really more of a skeptic.
Well, as I was typing "you are in death as you were in life" just so happens to be the exact moment that my husband was dreaming that he was in a room and people were "shuffling", is how described, in front of him and they were hurt and bloody, and he said one girl was all wet, like she had been in water. Drowned?? Anyway, I was typing in the other room when I heard him yelling, very clearly, "hey" "hey", over and over, so I got up and went in there to see what was wrong and he yelled " someone help me!" I realised he was dreaming and woke him up. He said he was having a nightmare and began to tell me about it. He said that the people were dead and he was yelling for the 2 people he was with, but that they wouldn't come.
Is he sensitve too and just chooses to suppress it? He is part native American like me and after this weird coincedence, I'm wondering if was seeing people that are actually dead, I mean a young girl that was all wet, along with the others having various bloody injuries?
As soon as this happened, I thought of you guys.
I would love some input on this. Thanks!!!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It could have been just a nightmare....but then again, if your husband is sensitive to spirits and such, the people in his dream might have been trying to contact him, perhaps they were souls at unrest, or something like that. I read of an experience once and can't really vouch for its authenticity, but it was really interesting: a woman said that she had a dream in which a young woman came to her, pleading for help, and showed the woman a sort of vision in which she was hitchiking and had been picked up by a man who drove her into the woods, assaulted her and killed her. Anyways, the woman had this dream for several nights straight and she could see the details of the dream more clearly, it turned out she went to the police and found out that there had been a crime commited there years before...if I'm not mistaken, she helped identify the victim because the victim had told her her name in the dreams. So she helped to give a name to this unknown murder victim.

I think spirits to tend to try and appear to people in dreams, maybe it is easier for them because we are kind of in a spirit world ourselves when we dream. If any spirits are attempting to contact your husband in need of help/closure, it's up to him whether or not he wants to accept his sensitive abilities and 'open up' more, on the other hand it may be dangerous because there are also negative spirits/demons who will prey on a psychically 'available' person, and in some cases they may even disguise themselves as benevolent spirits to fool you...I say this not from personal experience per se, but from reading many people's experiences who were not careful in dealing with the supernatural/spirit world.

join