It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America in Prophecy & the New World Order

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

I realized that I could find archeology reference entries and catalog data on any archived manuscripts or tablets in the British Museum OR Hebrew University of Jerusalem. This would be good reference material to keep stored for myself. I’ll be on it!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i apologize for i seem to have overlooked the sources from where you had found the claims made concerning the Prophet Mohammed. Do take your time, no need to rush on my behalf.

As for the silence of the United States in these dark troubled times, may i posit an idea?

Suppose we are embroiled in a War with another Nation not mentioned much within ANY religions prophecy. Suppose United States is warring with China? We would definitely NOT be in any position to defend Israel, or anything else for that matter, if China instigates a war, especially if this war would be on our own soil.

Just some things i have pondered for quite awhile now.

ETA: It is not only Christians, or Muslims (now theres a jumpy crowd) that need lessons in Grace and Decorum. To me it seems humanity in general needs a good sitting down and talking to.

love and peace

[edit on 26-5-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

A point well taken and one I have struggled with myself. Especially since China’s army, when referenced by the scriptures, invades the Middle East on horse back at a much-reduced size from current estimates. However, we are referenced as coming through to bring tribute to the King, so if there is an exchange we appear to get the best of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just placed my order for used railroad ties today. 30 of them to build a 10 by 20 "root cellar ( with a 90 degree entrance).

about 300$ 6x6x9 on 36inch centers is going to hold a tank without creaking. .. Need a root cellare anyway

<< 5  6  7   >>

join