It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America in Prophecy & the New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The NWO is touted by Bush Sr on many youtube videos.
This must have been the result of 911 for some vague reason
why these video were dug up.
In essence the recent activity of the NWO may be traced to 1945
at the end of WWII when the great takeover of America was
accomplished.

Yeah there are videos that say England had great power
over us even in our Independence but the Germany backers
took over.

Always interested in what the NWO will do.
For sure it won't let us work on Tesla technology.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
The OP mentions Teman once. I thought you had more of a basis for your interest, which is why I asked. I found it interesting that someone who appeared to not know what “Teman” referred to would think it related to something of today, but apparently you were just asking because the OP mentioned it, that’s why I asked you, a simple question trying to seek clarification. No need to get tizzy.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but go back and read page one... Not just the OP, but the posts about "wise men"...

Seriously, I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall... you're logic is based on zero reading comprehension/retention.

Do you have ANYTHING productive to add to the thread?

Casting doubt and personal opinion of beliefs do not count as "productive". I understand a request for evidence... it's natural to want that on ATS.

After evidence is produced, however, you've proclaimed why said evidence wasn't good enough for you.

Again, in my book, that's trolling... regardless of whether or not you feel it's insulting.

The truth hurts, I suppose.

[edit on 17/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I'm not wasting any more time on him.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Moderator-Note:

Discuss the Topic, not each other

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'd love to, thank you... I just take issue when I've been insulted, veiled or not...

originally posted by rapinbatsisalltherage
Doesn’t sound open to me, that sounds very narrow minded, and a little condescending, but I’m use to people with faith living on pedestals.

I don't make it my policy to tolerate such.

Dooper, I'm taking your wise advice...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I just take issue when I've been insulted,

That post wasn't to you. Why are you playing victim? You're the one who called me a troll. So now I'm responsible for your actions? Interesting. If you're taking Dooper's advice then why did you bother with this yet again off topic post?

Opposing opinions really seem to threaten you.

Casting doubt and personal opinion of beliefs do not count as "productive".

This is your belief of what I'm doing. Fine by me, just keep it where it belongs. I was having an on topic conversation before all of these personal responses to my discussion with another poster began filling the thread.

After evidence is produced, however, you've proclaimed why said evidence wasn't good enough for you.

What evidence was produced? Where did I say it was not good enough? Since when is it wrong to state when someone else is seeing something as evidence that is not, or to debate what someone is claiming?

Arrogance much? It doesn't really matter what you tolerate, does it? This isn't your forum and this off topic back and forth is against the T&C.

I'd be happy if all of our post disappeared and were replaced with "off topic" signs and we were all punished for continuing this silliness. I'll fully admit I am at fault, but I'm not going to just allow you to continue bad mouthing me without responding.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Do all of you really think that God, creator of the universe and everything in it, would be involved in such petty human affairs? You all have such intelligent well thought-out arguments but your still arguing over nonsense. The mere notion of Biblical or any other kind of prophecy poses a problem because it assumes the future is set. We are all experiencing reality and we all know that fundamental to the way we experience reality is that we live in the present, can remember the past, and can affect the future by choices and decisions. In order for prophecy to be possible man's freewill would have to be taken out of the equation. But we all know this is not the case because freewill is also fundamental to our existence.
Somehow you have turned a 3000 year old account, written in a religious manner, of the destruction of the small nation of Edom into a prophecy of modern times. I guess when you make God in your image instead of being thankful its the other way around it is easy apply biblical writings to your self-important time or situation. The beauty of religious writings is the fact that they are metaphor heavy pieces of art. The more dramatic the story, the easier it is to remember and be passed on.
I really hope we make official contact with a sentient life-form not from this solar system soon so we can finally be rid of this petty self-centered understanding of spirituality. Before the people in power who actually believe these doomsday prophecies make them self-fulfilling. We have been held hostage by these dogmas and prophecies by the religious powers at be for way too long. Just imagine the jolt of inspiration and excitement that would engulf all of us to learn that we are part of something far greater then our self-centered spirituality.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tarum232

Welcome tarum232 I see that you’ve just joined ATS.

Do all of you really think that God, creator of the universe and everything in it, would be involved in such petty human affairs?

I don’t believe in the God described in the bible, but if you are a believer the religious text certainly points to God having a huge interest in petty human affairs. Telling us all of the dos and don’ts with such conviction that if we were to undermine these teachings we are purportedly headed for damnation.

Well, I though the rest of the points you made were very interesting and I agree with some of them.

Again, welcome.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

The link would be to History Channel and then to scroll to the “Presidential Prophecies” series of two or three specials. Look for the one that discusses “General George Washington’s Vision for America”, or George Washington’s prophecy. Be prepared to have a good laugh as you watch how desperately the secular humanist historians attempt to discredit it. I really like how they try to say that the prophecy – which includes the completion of the Transcontinental Railway in 1869 (‘iron carriages on strings of metal that stretch from sea to sea’) and the Civil War, among other events in our history – cannot be accepted because it was first ‘publically’ published in a newspaper in 1859; failing to mention it was the second book published by the Library of Congress.

You can request a copy of “General George Washington’s Vision for America” for yourself from the Library of Congress at a staggering cost of $2.00 (last time I checked) and you will get it in about 10 weeks. Be prepared to be awestruck by 186 pages of proof there is a God who tells you from the beginning what will be the end!

[edit on 5/18/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well in a response to some of the post; let me first relate how Charles Spurgeon responded when asked how he defended the Bible: “I let it out of its cage!”

Teman was the chief weapons manufacturing city of the Edomites. It was there that they came up with the chariot that resulted in numerous defeats of the Egyptians and their chariots. They were renown for their improvements on the weapons of war.

As for not believing in fulfilled Prophecy, how about Jews in Jeremiah 24:9? “I will even give them up to be tossed to and fro among all the kingdoms of the earth for evil; to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.” Then: Ezekiel 11:17 “Therefore say, So says the Lord Jehovah: I will even gather you from the people and assemble you out of the lands, in those where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and I will gather you out of the lands in which you are scattered among them, with a mighty hand and with a stretched out arm and with fury poured out." It is important to remember that these verses were written between 585 BC and 550 BC, or about between 656 to 621 years BEFORE Titus sacked Jerusalem and scattered the Jews across the Roman Empire.

This means that God PROPHESIED not only that He was going to scatter the Jews several hundred years before He did it, but He also foretold that 1878 years after that He would bring them back. Pretty hard to argue with these fulfilled prophecies as they are right there in ink you can see. Oh, by the way, God also says:

Isaiah 66:8 "Who has heard a thing like this? Who has seen things like these? Will the earth be brought forth in one day? Or will a nation be born at once? For Zion travailed and also brought forth her sons."

In other words since when have you seen a nation that was not only dead and 2000 years buried be brought back AND their language, which had also been forgotten, restored? God thumbs His nose and says that BY THIS YOU KNOW HE IS GOD!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's actually quite obvious America goes back to Germany which goes back to Rome which goes back to Egypt. It is all the same power just a different name.

Germany during the years of Adolf Hitler's dictatorship after 1933. Hitler and the Nazis wanted to place their government into the history of Germany for both historical precedent and legitimacy. The idea of the Third Reich was based on the existence of two previous German empires: the medieval Holy Roman Empire, and the second empire of 1871 to 1918.

www.thehistorychannel.co.uk...

The Mysteries of Mithras, or Mithraism, was a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire during 1st thorugh 4th centuries. Most known and practiced by Rome. Initiates brought into The Rites of Mithra were called lions and were marked on their foreheads with the Egyptian cross. They chose to use the Egyptian cross because they are one in the same lineage. The first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing their spiritual self, and this crown, symbolizing the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty. All these rituals went back thousands of years, back to Babylon, and the stories of Nimrod. This is their version of Jesus Mathra which was said to be the son (Sun ) of god who died to save humanity and give them eternal life. Same story as Horus the egyption son of God, ( also attributed to the Sun ), who offered eternal life, who died and was ressurected, just as Jesus was. One classic symbol of Mithra was a lion with a snake curled around his body, while he holds the keys to heaven.

You may recall the eagle symbols trace from Egypt to Rome to Germany to America.

EGYPT

ROME

GERMANY

AMERICA

Other symbols connecting America to Egypt would be the Eye of Horus, the pyramid, and the worship of the sun. You can see the rays of the sun around the Statue of Liberties head. She is Apollo to the Romans. I would also like to add, for anyone who read my last post, Vulcan the sun God was a metal forger who crafted lving vessels in his fire forge. This is why the Romans made the Volcanol in commemoration and worship to the God.

What is the second largest statue in the USA next to the Statue of Liberty? It's a statue of Vulcan..

Yeah.. Chew on that for a little while and reread my previous post if you haven't. "Vulcan" ressurected Jesus during the transfiguration using his metal crafting forge, turning Jesus radient like the sun!

UFO connection and most of history can be understood and solved if you can begin to understand these basic things. I cannot claim them as total truth obviously but my research and personal UFO experiences has led me here and this is the closest I have ever been to full understanding. Too many ducks in a row now for my faith to not continue based on these beliefs.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Associative symbols as the basis of extrapolative historical arguments built upon dubious assumptions and passed off as a plausible theory? Sir, might I suggest that you study basic logic before attempting to present a sequential argument, otherwise your verbiage is nothing more than bloviating.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Not to further pop your bubble, but your on a roll; the German symbol was of a condor, not an eagle. Indeed, the Legion of the Condor was the first military award of the Third Reich given to German volunteers in Spain in 1936.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The pity here is that on this topic, folks will take one, single nugget, and then stretch all human reasoning to connect to what they perceive as another nugget.

This isn't all that hard once you maintain your timeline, and parallel the many and several prophecies. One will notice a serious overlapping and a convergence.

I was struck by some of Nostradamus's quatrains that indicate a Holy War sometime in the future as well.

By the country of the great river Guadalqivir
Far into Iberia to the Kingdom of Grenada
Crosses repulsed by the people Mahometan
One of Cordoba will betray the country.

If I recollect, Spain was to twice be controlled by Muslims.

Frejus, Antibes, villages all around Nice
They will be devastated heavily by sea and by land
The LOCUSTS land and sea wind popitious,
Captured, dead, trussed, pillaged without law of war.

France apparently gets hit hard.

The land of the locusts is likewise the land of Arabs, the home and starting origin of Islam. This can be compared to the spread of Islam in the book of Revelation.

Through the discord negligence of the Gauls
Will a passage to the Mahomettans be opened:
Of blood soaked the land and sea Siena,
The port Phoenician of sails and ships covered.

From Fez the realm will reach to those of Europe
Their city on fire, and blade to cut:
The great one of Asia land and sea a great troop,
So that blues, Persians cross to the death pursued.

It would appear that the nations of North Africa will pile on to the chaos that Europe will suffer.

One who the gods of Hannibal infernal
Will revive, terror or humanity
Never more horror nor more worse days
Which will come through Babel to the Romans.

And this is just a few of the insights provided by Nostradamus concerning Europe.

Again, the US is unable to assist at this time. In fact, for several years. What exactly transpires to disable the US is not known, but there are indicators that our history likewise is to suffer and suffer greatly.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

As for not believing in fulfilled Prophecy

Oh, I believe that there could be correct prophecies, even prophets, I just don't find what is said in the bible to be true prophecies.

, how about Jews in Jeremiah 24:9? “I will even give them up to be tossed to and fro among all the kingdoms of the earth for evil; to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.” Then: Ezekiel 11:17 “Therefore say, So says the Lord Jehovah: I will even gather you from the people and assemble you out of the lands, in those where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and I will gather you out of the lands in which you are scattered among them, with a mighty hand and with a stretched out arm and with fury poured out."

First off, with something this old how are we to know that it's translation hasn't made it look more correct? Perhaps the original text doesn't look so prophetic. This is found in some of the text that supposedly foretells the coming of Christ.

Secondly, a lot of astute people through history have predicted a number of things, they weren't prophets, they were simply thinkers who got it right. Just think of Orwell's predictions about big brother, he was never a prophet, he was an author (among other things) who had a intuitive perspective. On the other hand a lot of people did not get things right. Some are bound to be wrong and right about the future eventually. The Qur'an has many similar occurrences within it's text but I don't consider that religious text to be prophetic either.

Passage from the Qur'an supposedly regarding the establishment of Israel:

And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105)

A good link to one entry of a site that discusses bible prophecies, it has discussed many of them from different religious text: www.dbskeptic.com...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I too, have noted a tendency to apply ancient Egyptian symbols, names, and gods to more modern elements of Christianity.

Yet, it doesn't compute.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tarum232

Or, that some learn that there is a Creator, who indeed cares about his creation?

And what of those who would, due to their own self-delusion, assume their limited vision and wisdom which discounts a certain purpose is in fact, the fool?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fair point deserving adequate attention in answer. First of all, let me mention that there is almost absolute proof that the Quran was written by a Jewish Rabi held by Mohammad at the start of his campaign to subject surrounding nations. It has several word for word plagiarisms of the Old Testament and has been altered and changed numerous times, and the British Museum and the University of Jerusalem maintain records of the writings of numerous Arab Historians from 750 AD that have documented Mohammad as a “illiterate conman” in the Antiquities Section of the British Museum. The whole display was removed from public view in 1996 after numerous Arab protest.

bibleprobe.com...

What you apparently do not know is that the Old Testament is the best-verified collection of writings in history. In 275 to 250 BC, 72 Rabbinical Scholars from all over the kingdom of Ptolemy II Philadelphus of Alexandria finished the Septuagint version of the Old Testament. This and the copies of the Old Testament books in the Dead Sea Scrolls have proven that the Old Testament CAN BE PROVEN to have been delivered 98.9% accurate since 300 BC at the LEAST. This is not opinion but the result of numerous years of study by the Antiquities Department of the British Museum, Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo (Involved since the discoveries of the Alexandra Christian Manuscripts of Old and New Testament books), University of Massachusetts Amherst and the University of Jerusalem. Their published opinion can be had off the Shrine of the Book website.

What this means is that there has been no tweaking of the text of the verses I quoted. There are whole copies of the books of the Bible they came from that date back to pre 300 BC. The integrity of their rendering and transliteration can be verified from the Koine Greek LXX Septuagint as to be without perceptible error. And there is now a copy of Ezekiel, if independently verified, that dates to within 50 years of the original. Only the willfully ignorant can ignore both the proof of the findings of Manuscript Textual Criticism from several Universities and the growing rock solid archeological proof that the whole Bible is virtually without error through thousands of years of transmission.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Thanks for the link, I'll read it, but could you give me links for any of the other things that you listed? I tried googling all of it but I'm not getting useful results, mostly just forums and blogs discussing the bible.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Shrine of the Book maintains a complete copy of Isaiah that includes the famous prophecies of Jesus WORD FOR WORD perfectly transliterated that dates to 326 BC. There has been no ‘tweaking’ of the text as some desperate secular humanist historical revisionists have attempted to claim. Indeed, even the recorded Talmudic Scholars discomfort with this section is included at the Shrine – AND THEIR COPY OF ISAIAH with Jesus references removed.

Rabbis have not been too happy about this, and while I was studding there they attempted to destroy the writings detailing how the Talmudic Scholars of the 5th Century AD removed those scriptures and attempted to destroy all true copies of Isaiah they could find. First hand, testimony from the participants was just too embarrassing to have out uncovered.

What this means is that the prophecies I have quoted are exactly as God gave the Prophets who transcribed them. This means that they are rock solid proof that there is a God who tells you the end from the beginning; the God of Abraham, Isaac and David.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join