It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America in Prophecy & the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hasn't happened yet?

I was asking the poster about things that have come to pass, which is why I pointed out that that particular prophecy was irrelevant to our discussion.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Yup, the Mahdi = the 12th imam, the guy that Yabba-Dabba-jihad, or however you pronounce his name, president of Iran, keeps saying is coming any day. Sort of an Islamic saviour. I reckon they got their signs, too.

I wasn't aware of Maitreya's connection with buddhism. I din't know Buddhists even acknowledged an independent 'saviour' figure. I do know that this Maitreya has his pronouncements all over the internet. I thought it was some sort of Jim Jones setup.

Seems that everybody sees a dark moon rising these days.

How's that for coming together?

link   
This post offers sound biblical evidence that we are getting ready to face God; the lease is up and God is looking for His Sabbath rest; the Millennial Reign of Christ!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Not to rain on anybodies parade, but if the Greek and Hebrew grammar is properly applied, Biblical prophecy is VERY exacting and can be applied with precision. Indeed, the Jews were held accountable for not knowing the EXACT day of their visitation by Messiah their King, as it was foretold EXACTLY in Daniel.

Who needs to read prophecies from a bunch of dead people when we have the Living Word of God?

“And when they shall say to you, Seek to the mediums and to wizards who peep and mutter; should not a people seek to their God, than for the living to the dead?”

link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

*Israel being a nation again

*the great increase of knowledge and travel

*the weird weather

*wars (and rumors of war) everywhere

*The Feast Days map

*Signs in the heavens

1. Increased knowledge has been happening since the dawn of time.
2. There has always been weird weather; the weather has always gone crazy or drastically changed. It’s a part of earth’s history.
3. There have always been wars (much worse than the ones we’re in now), and quite often rumors of more beyond the horizon.
4. What is the The Feast Days map?
5. What does “signs in the heavens” mean? What specific signs do you refer to?

You’re interpreting whatever you want to from these things; they are only pieces to a puzzle because you want them to be.

I never said they have come to pass.

Then there’s no way of knowing if they truly will come to pass or if you just believe they will.

We are on the second to the last pope. The last pope is Peter reincarnated.

What evidence leads you to believe that this is true?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

I was asking the poster about things that have come to pass, which is why I pointed out that that particular prophecy was irrelevant to our discussion.

I apologize. I missed the part about the requirement for the prophecy already having been fulfilled in this post, which is the one I though got that particualr ball rolling:

Could you please list these prophecies? And not your interpretation of them but the actual prophecies. I'm confident that I can find many other examples of such occurrences through out history.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

I thought the reference concerned the prophecies themselves.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I thought the reference concerned the prophecies themselves.

Yes me and the other poster already established that they said this:

How else would you explain alot of the world's prophecies seemingly beginning to converge?

And I mistook their meaning. I thought they were conveying that there was evidence of prophecies actually taking place, apparently this is not what they meant.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

And I mistook their meaning. I thought they were conveying that there was evidence of prophecies actually taking place, apparently this is not what they meant.

Indeed, that was some of the substance I took from Sarge's OP, that some of the biblical prophecies have indeed proven accurate, which should lend credence to those whose culminations are yet to come.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would just like to say, that I really enjoyed what you've presented. As a Christian, so far, He has not put it into my heart to study prophecy but it's always in the back of my mind, where are we (U.S.) in all these prophecies. It's nice to see someone earnestly trying to put the pieces together.

For myself, what gives this whole thing a ring of truth to it is most of us know from studying, that God's modus operandi never changes - Do what you are told or judgement will come. But even if judgement begins to come and sometimes it takes bad things to happen for His people to wake up, He knows that if we remember His promises and repent He will turn His face back towards us, then woe to our enemies.

Many things that will take place in the end of days could have been stopped but the people repented not.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
1. Increased knowledge has been happening since the dawn of time.
*Unless you are blind, you can see that the last 100 years has seen a significantly bigger increase in knowledge.
2. There has always been weird weather; the weather has always gone crazy or drastically changed. It’s a part of earth’s history.
*Since weather has started to be tracked better, there has never been a time like this weather wise.
3. There have always been wars (much worse than the ones we’re in now), and quite often rumors of more beyond the horizon.
*At no time in history has most of the nations in the world been at war or about to go to war.
4. What is the The Feast Days map?
*The feast days map aligns all of the feast days with prophecy.
5. What does “signs in the heavens” mean? What specific signs do you refer to?
*Google jewish history and lunar and solar eclipses

You’re interpreting whatever you want to from these things; they are only pieces to a puzzle because you want them to be.

*Yes . . . I am interpreting clear signs how I want

I never said they have come to pass.

Then there’s no way of knowing if they truly will come to pass or if you just believe they will.

*err . . . I said they were all coming together. Converging.

We are on the second to the last pope. The last pope is Peter reincarnated.

What evidence leads you to believe that this is true?

Google St. Malachy's Prophecy

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

*Unless you are blind, you can see that the last 100 years has seen a significantly bigger increase in knowledge.

Says who? Yes we have shiny new things, as we always have. But there are things that ancient people were involved in that are a complete mystery to us; we don’t even know how the ancient people lit the inside of pyramids, let alone how they built the massive structures the way they did.

Since weather has started to be tracked better, there has never been a time like this weather wise.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say with this statement?
There has always been weird weather, weirder than this, are you disputing that?

At no time in history has most of the nations in the world been at war or about to go to war.

We are in no way closer to this than others were long before now. You do realize there have been many wars that have killed millions through out human history? The wars we are involved in now are not even close to what those people endured. You can say we may experience this in the future, but that’s just speculation until it happens, and there is no evidence to suggest that anything comparing to WWII will be taking place in the near future.

The feast days map aligns all of the feast days with prophecy.

Google jewish history and lunar and solar eclipses

I’ll have to research these if I’m going to debunk your claims, but so far you have yet to tell me what you’re claiming, I’d appreciate if you made that clear so I can thoroughly address it.

Yes . . . I am interpreting clear signs how I want

But what you stated are not clear sings of anything, they aren’t signs to begin with, you just interpret them as signs.

*err . . . I said they were all coming together. Converging.

Then this statement is still correct: Then there’s no way of knowing if they truly will come to pass or if you just believe they will.

One can not know that anything you claim to be true will be true until it actually happens. You can scream that the sky is going to fall but no one is going to believe this belief of yours unless it comes to pass. Your supposed evidence for these things is simply your own interpretation of events and history and the way the world is.

Google St. Malachy's Prophecy

This prophecy offers no evidence, only a statement that allows interpretation. Please tell me what specific signs are showing you that this prophecy is indeed a fact. And there’s no need for eye rolls. We’re adults; at least I hope I’m having this exchange with an adult.
You’re making claims and then you’re not explaining why these claims are true or listing the evidence that would lead one to believe they are true. If you can’t support your statements that’s fine, believe what you want, but I’m not going to debate your vague interpretations, so kindly tell me if you do not wish to contribute more than that so I don’t waste my time. Thank you.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Where a lot of folks also go wrong in Biblical prophecy, is that one must pay attention to timelines along with the symbols. They should act in sequence.

In other words, you don't just grab a scripture, a vision, or an element, and then make it apply to just anything.

Take Revelation, Chapter 6. The white, red, black and pale, accompanied with the symbols of each would indicate the future of the Roman Empire. Conquest under Trajan and the Antonines, then civil war came to the Empire in about 186AD, the shortages as backed up by secular history, and then the disease with wild animals throughout the Empire in the final days.

The fifth seal would warn of the coming the great persecution of the Church, especially under Diocletian, and the sixth century was known as the era of martyrs.

The sixth seal, indicated a political and moral agitation and upheaval, with the symbols mountains being kingdoms and stars being rulers and leaders Constantine came to power by defeating his enemies, six imperial thrones, he changed the laws and banished the old religions and temples. It sounds like the end of the world, but it's the end of the old pagan Roman world.

Chapter 7, a time to breath, spread Christianity, a time until the preaching of the gospel had attained a certain result.

Chapter 8, the seven angels with seven trumpets will herald what is now soon to come. Note that the world to be destroyed was divided up into thirds. Britain, Gaul, and those territories consisting of the Western Empire, and then North Africa and portions of the Mediterranean were a second part, with the last third, or remnant being Constantinople, which we'll see in the following trumpets.

The first trumpet describes the invasion of the Goths. You can read all about it in secular history.

The second trumpet describes the assault on the sea against the Romans, as exhibited by the Vandals.

The third trumpet describes the people who before 440 had never been heard of in the Roman world, from the banks of the Danube, then to the river Rhine, and at the river Marne, slaughtered the Romans, on to the Rhone where they again defeated Roman armies, then on to the river Po. Even when the hungarian leader Wormwood, died, they turned the bank of the Danube, and buried him in the river bed.

The fourth trumpet foretells the next catastrophe of Attila, and thus, a third of the Roman Empire had been crushed. It was the Western THIRD PART of the Old Roman Empire that fell from the blows described in these trumpets.

Chapter 9 describes clearly foresees the spread of Islam. Oddly, from the time they left to begin their conquests in AD 632, the prophetic 150 days, with one day being one year, we find in AD 782, the second year of the reign of Caliph Haroun Al Rashid, he was engaged in friendly correspondence with Christian rulers of Europe.

Thus fell the second THIRD PART of the Roman Empire.

The sixth trumpet (remember the time deal is likewise given) the Turkomen which had remained on the Eastern side of the Euphrates for more than half a century, sprang forth to assault the last THIRD PART of the Roman Empire in 1057.

The first to use cannon fire as we know, their rank was determined by the number of horses tails, they wore colors of scarlet, blue and yellow, and they were simultaneously FOUR POWERS. Ruled by the four sons of Marek Shah.

Here's the kicker: They crossed the banks in 1057. An hour, a day, a month, and a year is 396 years. Ad 396 to 1057, and lo and behold, we come to the very date that Constantinople fell, in 1453.

My fingers are tired, but if you do a bit of reading and study, and critical thinking, you can fill in the many, many gaps I didn't.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yes, this is not the first time I’m taking part in a discussion like this, not even the first time on ATS actually. I don’t believe in the bible or bible prophecies. So far, no matter how much supposed indication is thrown at me, I do not see what those who believe in it claim to see. So, I have no interest in discussing the bible’s prophecies seriously, I feel that they are inaccurate and a waste of time, but when I see someone so blatantly ignoring basic history, attaching themselves to a string of mythological tales, and translating that into an explanation for what is occurring in this generations lives I feel compelled to ask them where their certainty comes from. Hence, my discussion with the other poster.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
in reference to Babylon, imo and from my own reading of the Revalations, I believe it may be New York City, as it is the major hub that connects the world and causes the financial turmoil the world is in right now, As far as the Nation of the USA, i actually agree with Sarge; the nation in which Babylon resides is different than Babylon itself. Also the prophecies seem to differ between Babylon and the Nation in which Babylon is in. Maybe Sarge can help us out in this?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by SGTChas

There's only one city in history that is known as the city of seven hills. Rome.

Rome, the secular power, a beast to be sure.

And when that was destroyed, I note that the beast was arisen.

Papal Rome.

That which has been drunk with the blood of the saints.

And it carried out many of the prophecies itself. Killing and torturing anyone who didn't go along with it and so forth.

And it's religion continues on as the basis for the rest of Christianity too. And it was reborn in America basically. And it was of course the religious right who really support the wars and such in the middle east, a path of death and destruction. And it does come up from the people(sea) as the 2nd beast is said too.

Yet, at the same time the constitution was signed in Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, and is in the spirit and understanding of Jesus, and in direct opposition to the beast. I think that is significant with the church of Philadelphia. The constitution has acted as a door that can't be closed and has protected many people. It has constantly been under attack and has been manipulated and so forth, but they can't just get rid of it. Those who understand it have been able to use it for their protection.

Kind of funny how that works.

I seen someone saying it was egotistical to think America was being mentioned. Hardly, the US is the biggest military might in the world, suggesting it doesn't play a part in the worlds affairs in a major way is what I'd say is egotistical. It has nothing to do with being born in the US.

Although I personally think the basic principles of manipulation apply throughout the world and throughout time. So I think if you have understanding you can see many of the manipulations no matter what country you are in. The US part is just because it's such a superpower and exerts so much influence into the world. Can't ignore that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There seem to be several misconceptions on many areas of prophecy that would appear excellent areas of discussion, one of these is the misapplication of the Seals in Revelations. Poppa_Bear also beings up the subject of New York, which as the center of ‘Financial’ Babylon is going to glow in the dark. However, when applying such prophecies you must pay attention to the ‘mood’ and inflection of the Koine Greek verb that is the primary action verb of the prophecy verse being studied.

While it is true that the seals could indeed be reflective of past acts of the world wide spirit of the Anti-Christ, the ‘opening’ of each seal is a present perfect action of the consequence of the Anti-Christ’s release on earth. The Greek here is directed and certain, the action cannot be misunderstood; more on this later.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

P.S I havent studied, Obadiah and Edom. So I personally cant rule that part out. We agree some will be destroyed. Even Bible Scholars debate certain scriptures in the Bible.

The NWO will be global and all of us will be included. I wish we werent.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by SGTChas

P.S I havent studied, Obadiah and Edom. So I personally cant rule that part out. We agree some will be destroyed. Even Bible Scholars debate certain scriptures in the Bible.

New York and Israel will destroyed by non earthly forces.

The NWO will be global and all of us will be included. I wish we werent.

Your correct. The NWO has it's control through the global banking system which controls governments and manipulates just about every war. They keep president's in their crosshairs and they control companies, weapons, research, and even truth.

Fascism doesn't die because the corporations and banks never take responsibilty for the bloodshed. Remember Fascist hitler? He was also a tool of the global agenda but he went a little bit haywire when he began learning of the hidden truths of this world. The corporations made billions off the wars and slave labor.

Welcome to America where Fascism thrives today. You see the evil companies never die.. they merge, sell, and change names and continue on the move.

Like the statue of liberty who s breaking chains at her feet always on the move and unstoppable.

So for some biblical prophecy which includes America I gve you this which describes our near upcoming days.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.

bible.cc...

The above represents the financial crisis we are facing. Obama is the black horse riding.

And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine."

bible.cc...

There will be food shortage, starvation, and mass hunger. Meanwhile, there will still be a lexus available or a new computer.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come."
I looked, and there was a pale horse! Its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth to kill people using wars, famines, plagues, and the wild animals of the earth

bible.cc...

The above reflects Obama's death, martial law, world war, and complete global breakdown. Truths begin to expose the lies. Many Revolutionary Americans will be killed. The truth will never be completely obvious as it will still take an act of faith in yourself to believe the truth!

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained

bible.cc...

Those few who continue to maintain faith in the truth even in the face of death. America will kill many for their non submission to them and for their love of God/Truth/Justice.

and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

bible.cc...

More suffering, more death, and more despair. Keep your faith though, this is a test of your love.

And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

bible.cc...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Keep your faith high and love the Lord with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might.

Aliens and the age old demonic presence are one in the same.

btw, The Statue of Liberty is Apollo.

Hephaestus was considered a Smith-God. Crafting vessels of technology in fire using the sun. The Roman equivalent was Vulcan. Yes, I believe the "God's" took souls and combined them with crafts usng the sun. And they're here today still.

Vulcan's oldest shrine in Rome, called the "Volcanal", which was a tribute to the metal crafting fire God.

Now go read Jesus' transfiguration and you tell me Jesus isn't being transformed into a UFO using the sun by God?

About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning.

www.biblegateway.com...:28-36;&version=31;

After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

www.biblegateway.com...:1-9;&version=31;

I know you want to ponder that for a bit..

[edit on 17-5-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
See altenergy2012.blogspot.com... for the original post:

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Possible assassination attempt against President Obama in June
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Nora,

Please read the attached (which is also below) and give Steve a call when you can.
It regards a threat against Obama and needs to be taken very seriously.

We tried calling the Secret Service and seemed to just get a run around of bureaucracy whereas years before with a similar situation with George Bush Sr. Steve called the White House Secret Service and was immediately given to the person in charge of the President’s detail who took it very seriously.

He will explain.

Hope all is well.
Emily

Here is the letter:

May 11, 2009

Secret Service
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20500

Re: Threat on the life of President Obama

Dear Sir:

I am writing on behalf of my husband who received information about a threat on the life of President Obama. He tried to report it today to the DC field office of the Secret Service, but was met with what we both felt would be the beginning of, I’m sorry to say, an endless bureaucratic run around. Therefore I am sending this letter in hopes that the information will be taken seriously.

My husband is a retired emergency physician in his 50s, currently working on several research projects. He occasionally has pre-cognitive dreams that are very accurate. He had a dream/pre-cognitive experience when George H.W. Bush was president about a possible assassination attempt when then President Bush was planning to go to Columbia. My husband’s pre-cognitive experience happened before the trip was in the news at all. At the time we happened to be in DC, called the Secret Service and he was immediately put on to someone in authority who took the information very seriously. We subsequently found out through personal government sources that the president’s plans were adjusted because of the information my husband had given them.

So, although this may sound odd, we both feel it needs to be taken very seriously.

This is what my husband “saw” in the pre-cognitive dream this morning. The setting was sort of a windswept area with no or few trees, but not desert. My husband thought that it might possibly be Normandy in France where Obama will be in June. The message was that Obama would be killed this summer. In the dream he saw a person in a blue/green windbreaker with a hood, pale or olive skin, who had some sort of sophisticated device that could detonated remotely. He was placing it in some sort of a monument? Low light fixture? Something man-made that was along the route where Obama would be walking as part of the event he would be attending at this place. The feeling was that this person was working in concert with others and was not just a lone assassin. My husband said the dream was very vivid, in color and if he had the artistic skills he would be able to draw the scene and also the individual who was setting the blast device. In the dream the device did, in fact, go off as planned and killed the President.

I have put my husband’s contact information above if anyone wishes to take this seriously and talk to him further. He would be happy to meet with a sketch artist if that were appropriate to further identify the place and person in question. If it is Normandy, that trip is in a few weeks, so action would need to be taken soon.

Our address of record is our country home in Afton VA (near Charlottesville), but we are writing directly to you and not the Virginia field office as we are in DC almost as much as Virginia and feel that the White House will take this more seriously than the field office in Richmond.

We leave this matter in your hands.

Sincerely yours,

Emily K. Greer

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I agree and also believe in the destruction by non earthly forces. The coming food shortage and all that is Prophesized, will come to pass in our generation.

It's so crazy to comprehend at times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join