It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard distant voices?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

George, I have had my own experience with voices - - similar to the lady whose husband was in Iraq in 2006. If I found myself awake around 3 or 4 in the morning, i would hear what sounded like a radio tuned into a music/ talk show, but muted so that you couldn't really hear what was being said. I, too, thought it was a neighbor's radio or some electronic contraption of my husband's that had been left on. But investigation proved none of that possible. This continued for months. Sometimes i enjoyed listening and would fall back asleep; other times it kept me awake. One morning after an especially restless night, I went on the net and was surprised to read of a phenomenon where "the voices" were actually caused by the fillings in one's teeth acting as a receiver for AM radio waves!! Since I only have 2 small fillings, i looked elsewhere for something that could be acting as a receiver. The only conceivable thing was a wireless telephone i had next to my bed. I removed it and placed it on the other side of the bedroom. I haven't heard "the voices" since. I kind of miss them.

www.urbansurvival.com...

Wow....this may be part of the answer to this phenom....what do you think.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever considered that we may be able to hear that which is needed. If you are not in fear then I expect it is a gift to be considered.

Physical limitations or mechanical oppression aside...

Use your heart to hear and not your ears.

[edit on 7/15/09 by rezial666]

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have something in this reguard, ie. voices. It happens when I'm laying down and wanting to rest or sleep. I'm North Carolina, and here in the summer, it gets rather hot, so an electric fan is used nearly throughout the entire summer to survive the humidity and heat. Even nights can be unbearable without one. As I'm laying and having the fan blow on me, I can hear what sound like voices, voices something like newscasts or anouncers speaking their monolog. It's not quite disinguishable, and sounds like maybe one in ten words are recognisable (barely), but it does sound like human voices. This only works on the fans low setting, as the higher speeds produce nothing but fan/air noise. I can duplicate this for anyone! My guess is (and it's a duzzy) is that somehow radio waves are being compressed and somehow made audible. Don't ask me how, because frankly I haven't a clue how it could. Maybe the size of my room , maybe resonance, maybe...who knows, but I tell you that if you were in my room with me this could be reproduced. I might ad that there is no TV even in the house and the only radios I have are off at these times......Don't know whats happening here. ....Anyone...???......ideas??

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am half-asleep and my mind starts to drift, I hear fractions of other peoples conversations, usually people that I had been previously talking to. I get the idea that there is some kind of telepathic matrix system.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join