It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard distant voices?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I recently read the Urban Survival web site in which it cited the mime concerning disappearances in which certain persons, specifically mentioning the powers that be whoever they are, would disappear.

It ignited some interest in me in much the same way that a good story does.

The following Urban Survivor news letter cited the same subject concerning hearing voices in the way one would hear voices in a party in the other room.

It seems many Urban Survivor readers fall into this category and have in fact heard voices.

www.urbansurvival.com...

"Hard Sync Wink

Personal essay by clif high

Where to start? Well, as confusing as it may become, we begin with an attempt to describe the way in which it is manifesting.

I had written, some time back in our ALTA reports, about the [disappearances], and how some of ThePowersThatBe would be walking along, and simply vanish….and not to a ‘good place’. I had described how it would freak out the rest of TPTB seriously, and they will react as though the [disappearances] were a ‘thing’ of the material world such as a kidnapping, or murder. They will gather [security forces] around themselves in large numbers in some cases, and it will matter not. In our work the details of the data sets indicated that these TPTB creatures, and in some instances, their entire cadres of ‘body guards’, would, in an instant, [disappear] to a not nice place. The effects of this upon the world of the [power elite] will be quite interesting to observe. Look for it later in 2009.

urbansurvival.com...

Coping: Boundaries Between Dimensions

Yesterday's piece in the "Coping" section - which dealt with the 'hearing of Voices" and then people supposedly disappearing has brought all kinds of feedback. But before we go there, let me clarify that the story in the Tasmanian Times was not written in 2005 as I reported yesterday, and was in fact published on May 11th...barely four days ago.

Now step into our "things get strange from here" department. First and foremost, one of our readers wrote to the author of the story to find out if it was 'real' or not:

"I was very excited to read the article you shared yesterday about people suddenly disappearing or Ascending. I checked back with the author for some additional proof that might have confirmed the story such as newspaper articles or response from family members and the police. The author came back confirming that the piece was actually a work of fiction.....Never mind, perhaps he is tapping into the great unconsciousness."

And accompanying this reader note was an answer reported as coming from the story's author:

Now whenever someone would mention that they “heard” a voice I somewhat feel dismissive of the idea save for the fact that over the years I have heard of testimony of individuals who have heard a voice telling them to “STOP” and then have a vehicle just miss them to the extent that if they had not obeyed the voice they would have been struck by the vehicle.

The news letter reminded me of Matthew chapter 24 in which Jesus said one would be taken and another would be left.

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 ¶ aWatch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also aready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

The positive bent on this developing myth is how it ties into the Matthew text.

I did a quick search online in regard to the above and it is startling to read of the many disappearances. The Alta report really cannot claim to have predicted disappearances, in my opinion, unless it falls under the claim as given by Cliff as “Phoenix Arizona” is the second highest kidnapping city in North America as well as Mexico. Scary fact.

In what officials caution is now a dangerous and even deadly crime wave, Phoenix, Arizona has become the kidnapping capital of America, with more incidents than any other city in the world outside of Mexico City.
www.annointed.net...

So we do have a recent surge in disapearances but not in the way Cliff has described them in his essay.

I cannot find any high profile cases as of yet that cannot logicaly be explained.

Has anyone else come across any high profile case in the vain of strange disapearance?

Secondly I wonder if anybody in the ATS family has heard these “voices”.

If so please respond as it would be interesting to read your story.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have been hearing a voice as well. It sounds exactly as described by persons in this article posted on the urban survival blog two days ago. It is a very soft, barely audible voice which can only be likened to the sound of someone's voice carrying through the wall while they are speaking with someone else on the phone. It's as if I can hear sentences being spoken but they are muffled, and I can't make out specific words.

In fact, that is exaclty what I chalked it up to. There are two main differences between my story and the ones relayed in the article. The first one being that this has been going on for months. My brother's room is adjacent to mine and we share a relatively thin wall, so this entire time I have assumed this voice was him talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. This mainly occurs late at night so I felt that it was a reasonable conclusion and thought nothing more of it. I never tried to pay attention.

I think that will change now because I am intrigued. I now want to hear what this voice is saying. Two days ago this clicked in my head after reading George Ure's post. I was hesitant about posting on ATS though because my case differs in one more way: I eat meat. I am non - vegetarian and very happy with it.

However, my own inquiring mind wants to know. So from now on I am going to attempt to discern what this voice is saying. If people want, I will post updates if I am able to discover anything (unless that would result in a personal loss of some sort. sorry, lol). And if I disappear, you all will know that there's something to this nonsense.

First thing's first, though. I am going to go barging into my brother's room the next time I hear that voice so I know whether or not it is him.

im kind of excited. wish me luck

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just copied it over because I can't explain the situation any better than that. I will keep you updated

[edit on 5/16/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am not sure many people would admit to hearing voices. But, a friend of mine said he heard a voice once in his life, and it told him that it was God. So, he asked it, "Why are we here?" And he never heard the voice again. He was manic at the time, and was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder. He said his gut feeling was that it was a threat, a malevolent entity pretending to be God.

The only real high profile disappearing act I can think of off the top of my head is the disappearance of the body of Christ.

That would be incredible if say, like, Vladimir Putin just disappeared one day.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thank You.

Your post gave me chills.

I have had some strange "outside sounds " as well but I simply chalked it up to a "dreamworld" effect.

If you look at voices as frequency...as we now have sound gear that can accurately place sound such as an advertisement toward one individual in a crowd.....so only that person hears the ad....although this is not used that much as it sometimes can startle an individual...but it is being in NYC at certain spots.

Anyway if resonance changes then a whole group of frequencies will change or be "allowed" ...imagine a chord on a piano changing from major to minor....c major ceg...a minor....aeg....one note different...although the frequency fromc to a is "far" apart in one context.

SO the point is if resonance of the earth changes then we will have a different "Chord"...will it be dissonant or harmonic???

Back to the voices...if resonant changes the the "noise cancelling" frequencies that block out where these voices come from then people who are sensitive may hear "voices".

Who and what are these voices are is the question.

Now read below to explore some of these aspects.

(i know this is one far fetched little exploration or theory)
What really got my interest was this

The Schumann Resonances
The 7.83 Hz. Schumann Resonance figure many people hear about is a number made popular by researcher Robert Beck whose work on ELF signals, Earth resonances, and their affect on brain wave frequencies was presented at a U.S. Psychotronic conference and published in late 1970's. He reported that 7.83 Hz is a brainwave frequency often detected when psychics are in their intuiting mode. Others following his work proclaimed the Schumann Resonance to be 7.83 Hz., although this has led to some confusion as to the true nature of the Schumann Resonances (yes plural), and to the assumption that Earth herself resonates at this frequency, which it does not.

In actuality, there are several frequencies between 7 and 50 Hertz that compose the Schumann Resonances. These frequencies start at 7.8 Hz and progress by approximately 5.9 Hz. (7.8, 13.7, 19.6, 25.5, 31.4, 37.3, and 43.2 Hz.). These resonances are NOT composed of fixed or specific frequencies any more than the collective mood of human surface consciousness is fixed. Changes occurring in these frequencies are quite normal and do not indicate anything out of the ordinary. All of these frequencies fluctuate around their nominal values. For example, the fundamental Schumann frequency fluctuates between 7.0 Hz. to 8.5 Hz. These frequencies vary from geological location to location, and they can even have naturally occurring interruptions.

These frequencies were first calculated by Schumann in 1952, he reporting the lowest in the group to be about 10 Hz. They were later measured by the National Bureau of Standards at Boulder Colorado in the 1960's where the 7.8 Hz nominal figure was discovered with the 5.9 Hz progressing overtones.

www.lunarplanner.com...

Humans brain frequency...the wake state as well as the sleep state are effected by the ulf spectrem.

If it changes this will change the way we interpret reality as it will change our beta..alpha..theta delta waves...

The 7.8 Hz. Schumann fundamental frequency is quite close to Earth's 7.5 Hz. circumference harmonic (calculated using the speed of light at Earth's surface). It is also close to 8 Hz., an ideal number from a mathematical perspective. Because of all of these factors, the 7.83 Hz. frequency, the 7.8 Schumann Resonance or an 8 Hz. frequency, had been proclaimed by some to be an ideal frequency to attune to, and that to electronically generate a frequency in this range may even protect us from unwanted harmful frequencies--a point upon which I tend to differ and elucidate in the "Light and Sound for Healing" section below.

To support our greatest well being, and to make possible our evolution and spiritual awakening, we must allow ourselves (and our brainwave patterns) to breath in concert with mother Earth and with her natural cycles moment to moment. The Earth is a spherical receiver of cosmic energy (evolutionary intelligence) which directs our biological process and spiritual evolutionary unfoldment. The Earth re-radiates the cosmic information it receives from its core outward in complex long-wave signals. We receive these signals via our spinal columns and cranial structures (a vertical antenna system). The cranial cavity, the capstone to this antenna captures this information and re-focuses it to the pineal gland, a neuro-endocrine transducer in the center of the brain, where it is then transmitted (via the hypothalamus) as signals that direct the pituitary gland, the master control center of the brain. These signals are further distributed via the rest of the neurological sytem.

www.lunarplanner.com...

web-us.com...

Note...pineal gland...note..the Flouride effect on the pineal gland!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Not too long ago, I would hear faint voices talking about me as I went to sleep, or on awakening, as if they were discussing what I'd been dreaming. But since I've been meditating, it's stopped.

On two occasions I've heard a very faint whisper, once, when I was carrying a heavy load of concern about world affairs, and I went to my bed side and prayed really hard and I asked that this thing me taken from me, which I likened to a type of ticking timebomb I was carrying around on my back, and at one point I heard a faint whisper say "thy will be done".

On another occasion, I was thinking and pondering hard about God when I was laying down, and I heard the very same whisper of a voice say "God is God".

Those are my reports.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
It is a very soft, barely audible voice which can only be likened to the sound of someone's voice carrying through the wall while they are speaking with someone else on the phone. It's as if I can hear sentences being spoken but they are muffled, and I can't make out specific words.

[edit on 5/16/09 by CSquared288]

thats scary insane...i have said those words, exactly, when telling my S.O. about eerie late nights alone (when he worked graveyard)
at times i had actually thought that his mom had come home...i don't know how or when i realized there was no one really out there. i do know when i realized it i was frozen in fear...wondering if i was crazy or what was going on. i chalked it up to a residual haunting...though it happened before i lived there, and it happens still....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As and if drastic changes in frequencies take place weird things can take place....voices (good and bad)as well as some bad things....I read of a Military experiment in which frequencies transmitted toward some troops who decided to be human guinea pigs caused them to become very violent toward one another.

"Good" or healthy frequencies have a good effect...bad frequencies..well read this....

"Thomas Berlensky physicist and biologist Mark Shears wore years researching the effects of certain types of sound waves on the human body, especially the brain.
Their experiments showed that certain frequencies might affect the tissues of the most varied forms and this immediately caught the attention of the U.S. Army.
They offered some military installations where they conduct their investigations and a succulent that with the subsidy fund.
In a few months, the laboratory was operational and operating at full capacity.Berlensky Shears and soldiers began by selecting volunteers to create two groups of twenty-five people with whom they begin their experiments with frequencies away from the threshold of human perception.
To do this, the first subjects stayed in a dormitory that was bombed during the night with frequency of all kinds. The second group was housed in a dormitory of the same features completely shielded for any type of external sounds.All the subjects were told that the experiment was intended to investigate the group dynamics in the crews of submarines.

The experimenters began to emit sounds of both upper and lower frequency spectrum audible every night for a month.
The soldiers occupied the day confined to their facilities without having the slightest awareness of it. To occupy their time, they passed several tests and were made to interpret various roles related to the manning of submarines from the U.S. Navy.
The staff of the laboratory was pointing conscientiously data on the sounds they are employed every night in the bedroom of the experimental group and followed all their movements by closed-circuit television.
On day 34 of the experiment something unusual occurred.
Two soldiers began a fight in the experimental group.
Soon, virtually the whole group was involved in it.
The experimenters found overwhelmed as the level of violence used by soldiers in the fight reached heights absolutely unreasonable.
Despite the lack of them, used all sorts of objects as weapons.
Some soldiers were autoagredían of the most brutal forms.Others were still beating and mutilating the bodies of their comrades.
Bodies were dismembered and practiced cannibalism.
When armed guards were sent to stop the fight, they were savagely attacked and reduced.
Finally, fifty armed men were able to enter the premises of the experimental group and to reduce the few survivors crazed.
As a result of the experiment Berlensky / Shears, nineteen people were killed and six were irreversible brain damage.
After the incident, the army had launched diverse security protocols that have banned any reference to the results, the reasons or consequences of the experiment.""
www.alien-ufos.com...

Here is a good example on frequency....

BioWaves Sound Therapy
BioWaves Sound Therapy is a new alternative therapy which is researching the effects of low frequency sound and vibration on human health and wellness. Researchers who have studied the effects of frequency, sound, light, color, and vibration include Royal Rife with his Rife Frequencies, Abhram's Multiple Wave Oscillator, Robert Monroe with audio binaural beats, Dr. Hans Jenny and Dr. Guy Manners with their work on Cymatics, Vladimir Gavreau's sonic weapons using infrasound, and Tomatis who associates learning ability with listening ability and clear hearing. The list is endless since frequency research is a fundamental to most every subject.

Sound Therapy is a new exciting field with the potential to completely shift our heath care paradigms. It offers a simple technique to get very detailed holographic information about the body, and is boundless in its potential ramifications.

The Effects of Sound
The effects of sound are apparent in our every day life... For example, we experience the energizing effect of sound and music every time we hear music with a heavy beat. Just think of the last time you heard a favorite dance hit and couldn't help but to start dancing along.

For example, the Bulgarian Psychiatrist, Gorgi Lazanoff was able to show an increased capacity for learning, super learning, if you will, by playing Baroque music (1700's Bach, Vivaldi, Telemon, Handle) and having his students breathe in rhythm with the beat. It all goes to show that sound and music can have a profound effect on our health, and well being, not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally as well.

www.biowaves.com...

I wonder if these voices or the frequency spectrum that makes us "aware" of these voices are because of changes in the harmonic resonance of the earth.

I know of many soldiers who say they have heard voices after battle or if in the clutches of PTSD....for example some have told me that they sometimes hear a calming forgiving voice when agitated (PTSD AGITATED) telling them everything is alright..as if thier fallen brothers are calming them.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My own story so far as hearing a voice is as such.

I few months ago I heard the telephone ring yet when I went to pick it up nobody had called or rang me up.

This has happened a few times and I now sort of dismiss it.

Freaks me out writing this even.....but that is why...Holy CRAP...my back screen door just opened....

I am turning the lights on...OK the hairs on the back of my neck are up.

lol

nothing unusual...the breeze catches my back screen door from time to time. lol..just the timing of it startled me. lol

Anyway that is why I started to look into resonance, frequencies, Rife, projecting sound, Tesla, Franklin, ATS, the Prorhecy's of Christ, Edgar Casey, etc etc ...not just the phone thing but a few other creepy things that took place as I grew up on a farm in the middle of the Canadian prairies.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, OP, what you wrote wasn't what I expected to read. Meanwhile I heaf distant voices. My family members hear distant voices, and when they verbally acknowledge ose voices, like in saying, What?
When they hear a voice call them, then they are "haunted" that night while sleeping.

And I hear distant voices all day long in my house. I go from one room to the next, to listen to the voices clearly, but the voices always move to another room.

Perhaps me and my family are all nuts.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

Once very loud and clear it said 'In the darkness, light'!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
smeone is reviving and repackaging the 'Walk - In' phenomena that a author;
Ruth Montgomery, popularized in the Woo-Woo community some 30+ years ago.
(do a search if you want)

There is a supposed veil between our natural world dimension and another dimension of equally alive people... and entities can cross betweens realms
~we can go there and they can enter our world as Walk-Ins...

the new twist seems to be that the PTB have hired body snatchers from the other realm to abduct targeted people in our natural Earth realm...

hmmmm

[edit on 16-5-2009 by St Udio]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are we hearing what is really being said or is the mystery of the timpanic middle ear causing our cerebellum to associate this with what we know and recognitively translate for us??
The wind whispers and is personally interpreted.

Peace...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gyrochiral

Good point......although unsettling to myself. Our brain wants to see patterns and hear patterns......so the muffled voices we "hear"is simply white noise in our inner ear and we try to create patterns from the noise.

I can see how that could happen.

The distinct telephone ring would not fall into that category....I only "hear" it when I am just about to fall asleep....which I realize is a different stage of consciousness.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Well, OP, what you wrote wasn't what I expected to read. Meanwhile I heaf distant voices. My family members hear distant voices, and when they verbally acknowledge ose voices, like in saying, What?
When they hear a voice call them, then they are "haunted" that night while sleeping..."

How are they haunted?

Are they haunted in the dreamworld or in someother fashion?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I use binaural beat brainwave entrainment "therapy" daily, in the form of Holosync Meditation by Centerpointe www.centerpointe.com...
I have been doing so for four months now.

Before I got into it, I was having "voices" when entering sleep and on awakening. It was as though I was at sleep time, being transported into a lab of some kind and was placed on observation, where a group of people were observing my dreamstate and commenting on it, and their views were not always favourable.

Since doing the meditation using the binaural beat, brainwave entrainment technology, this has stopped, and sometimes I awaken more refreshed than I have in years. Also my metabolic rate has increase, my vision has improved, energy levels and enthusiasm for life has increased, and I appear to be getting younger, my skin is softer and I have a glowing look about me now making me ah better looking overall.

It's quite extraordinary the benefits of binaural beat sound therapy, for which I cannot recommend the Holosync Solution by Centerpointe enough. You certainly get what you pay for, and it's relatively affordible, the program.

P.S. I understand about the white noise idea, but the whispered voice I heard on those two occasions, was very clearly a voice that I would differentiate from the white noise phenomenon.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

thank you Omega...I will study this site.

This is an exciting field of study although I am but a grunt in the overall view.

Look at Rife and the use of frequency..it is mindblowing.www.rife.org...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If you are hearing ANY voice and it's not your maker's,
um,....you just might be a red neck!

...And possibly schizorpenic!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
If you are hearing ANY voice and it's not your maker's,
um,....you just might be a red neck!

...And possibly schizorpenic!

Very funny. lol

Tell that to the voice to skull technology people.

COPYRIGHT 2004 The Wisconsin State Journal

Byline: Marv Balousek

Jun. 22--Hearing voices that no one else does used to be considered crazy. Now, it may be part of the latest sound technology.

Sound Focus, 222 W. Washington Ave., which recently won the top prize for information technology in the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest, is getting ready to make some noise with technology that can direct sound to specific locations in a room and could someday make headphones obsolete.

"It's a phenomenon that's been around for centuries," said Jeffrey Milsap, an electrical engineer behind the Sound Focus innovation. "It's the electronic equivalent of a...

www.encyclopedia.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Well sometimes when I up very late at night and tired or falling asleep I'll hear a chattering. I always dismiss it as being tired. On one strange occasion when I waiting for the bus to come and drop off my children I heard something that freaked me the heck out. It sounded like thousands of people screaming at the same time in agony. It lasted for about 30 seconds and in the midst of it I had time to get my bearings and realize what I was hearing. I remember thinking OMG that might be what hell sounds like if there is a hell. You can call me crazy but I'm pretty well grounded and don't lose my bearings easily. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination but I really don't think that is the case.It never happened again and I don't know what it was. Anyway this is a interesting thread. Thanks for posting this. Peace.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
resist satan and he will flee from you.

otoh, give in to the temptation of talking with some spirit that is not the Holy Spirit, and you got yourself a demonic attachment, that you yourself opened the door to

just like with ouija boards

renounce it , shut the door

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join