It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't there been a major movie about Annunaki/Nephlim/Reptoids yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OMG...............................that is the dumbest thing ive heard. if it was made into a movie people will just say that u watch movies to much when u say reptilians annuaki are real
and people will think it is just a movie thats what making movie does

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Arggh I can't think of the name, but Will Ferrel is doing one along those lines, mate.

It's a slapstick movie though

Are you thinking of land of the lost? That has nothing to do with what he was talking about. that movie is based on an old tv show and the whole premise of the movie is different then the annunaki thing.

I alos have thought of this and have myself always thought about writing a script for it just for S'&G's .

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
OMG...............................that is the dumbest thing ive heard. if it was made into a movie people will just say that u watch movies to much when u say reptilians annuaki are real
and people will think it is just a movie thats what making movie does

OH my lord you are correct, fine sir. Star for u. I never even thought of that angle...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
On the Project Camelot site they just put up synopsis of a book written by Athena Thompson that is about just this. They state that it was written after her research of the site.

I've read it and it's a truly wonderful science fiction novel along the lines of the Harry Potter series. Encapsulated in one sentence--it is the story of twin teenagers who are plunged headlong into an intergalactic war when they discover a time-travel portal on their 13th birthday, leading them into a battle against an ancient race of Greys and Reptilian overlords. Based in large part on information from Project Camelot.

Here's the short synopsis from her site:

On the evening of their thirteenth birthday, Madelyn and Arthur St. Clair find themselves time travelling through a vortex portal to an extraordinary Mothership in a distant part of the Milky Way galaxy. The beings they encounter show them a series of shocking Forbidden Truths about their home planet, and life beyond Earth’s boundaries. The St. Clair twins soon learn that with Truth comes power, and with power comes responsibility. Several converging dynamics are about to bring Earth to a crucial turning point—one which humanity may not survive. The twins must decide whether they will help to tip the balance towards a future of hope, or face a terrible dark void. Thrown headlong into a perilous intergalactic adventure, the two brave teenagers come face to face with the hidden forces that have shaped humanity for millennia. As they grapple with their newfound knowledge and abilities, they quickly come to realize that reality, as we have all been led to understand it, is not at all what it seems…

--Available on her site and at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well there was a sort of a film about reptile aliens if I recall back a few years ago with Mel gibson in it.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

the aliens at least look like reptiles although they don't come right out and say it. Surprised this movie wasn't mentioned on here. Or did I miss it?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VampireZio

I thought of those aliens more as grey types, but you never get a very good glimpse of them, so I guess it could be interpreted your way, too.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Actually, there is a movie out called 1Annunaki.

Here's the website for the movie. www.1anunnaki.com...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

ooo I suppose your right they do look like greys, now that I am looking at an image of the movie. Maybe they are some sort of a hybrid in the movie, because that skin looks greenish.

oh well.

api.ning.com...*7cSTkcTBdz4eaW27osV3Nus_/alien.jpg

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Perhaps the only Games about Annunaki is: Command and Conquer series(where the fictional alien race called Scrin is based of annunaki though the scrin obviously isn't reptilian while Brotherhood of Nod is based on Iluminati) and Iji(probably the only evidence that alien enemies in Iji is indeed anunnaki or based on anunnaki is that the alien origin of mundane Banana According to Earth's forbidden secrets and for more info about Iji is the game about anunnaki aliens, click this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 3/6/2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 3/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Of course there's been a film about that stuff..

Nephilim, spaceship, alien technology and all the rest...

STARGATE!....duh

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One more games about Anunnaki:

Metal slug 3d the race where Oguma(new enemy that looks lot like Einstein) belongs are indeed Anunnaki(referred as Tuatha de Dunaan) that has been around for eons

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I think I just might try to write a screenplay for this movie...

Seriously

I was wondering if there are any ATS'ers that would be interested in a collaboration for this

u2u me

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Battlefield Earth-Annunaki
V- Reptoids or Annunaki creations
Nephilim seem OTTLAWD LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You guys forgot a lot of good examples.

That movie with Rowdy Roddy Piper where he has the sunglasses that allows him to see which humans are reptilian. It's a huge cult hit... i think its call THEY LIVE or something

Oh and most of the harry potter movies have a reptile dark magician as the main bad guy

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
how about enemy mines? I havnt seen it in ages but i do remember that the aliens in that movie had looked like how others have been described, maybe the working class>? idk anyways just thought id bring that movie up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join