It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for the red herring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is it just me or do other members get the impression from time to time that we are constantly being fed red herrings.

To be honest, we have threads about where this alien being comes from?, what man made manbearpig is that? things that go bump in the night ect.........

Rather than focusing on exactly what is happening around us.

Bilderberg, Financial manipulation, Bohemian grove ect....
These are things we can point to and look at, admittingly it is not us who is in the meetings, but we know that they are there and I think we should be focusing more on those things.

I enjoy the prophecy and bible debates as well as the UFO posts, but sometimes I just get the feeling they are just to divert us from the facts and what is happening at present.

What do people think
Are we looking at the pretty assistant?
or are we watching the magician?

Personally I think we are focusing on the assistant to much.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by munkey66]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In all honesty are these people really a threat. They have their secret meetings but overall no real power. Their money is worth jack if the economy falls in the #ter. People believe that money equals power but it really doesn't. When it comes down to it one voice, one idea is enough for them to loose that power so while they may think their running the show, one foul move too many and its all over. So while they think they keep us in check they should keep themselves in check.

join