It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

f book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
hey lets all join f book or m spca or bebo... lets all put all our personel livels on the internet so anyone can access them..if any govt on the planet said u had to post a personnel pic with u name dob and personnel intretesting with links to ur friends then there would be civil unrest to put it mildly but we all do it evry day!!!!!

who realy is watching the net.... u think no one is u think its just the govt who can spy into a pc... hell i can crack into a pc sooooo why have all these personnel websites popped up so quick who can look at them???

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
hey lets all join f book or m spca or bebo... lets all put all our personel livels on the internet so anyone can access them..if any govt on the planet said u had to post a personnel pic with u name dob and personnel intretesting with links to ur friends then there would be civil unrest to put it mildly but we all do it evry day!!!!!

who realy is watching the net.... u think no one is u think its just the govt who can spy into a pc... hell i can crack into a pc sooooo why have all these personnel websites popped up so quick who can look at them???

My friend, it is really hard to understand what you are talking about with all the grammatical errors. Slow down, take a deep breath and right click on the underlined red words. Spell check a wonderful invention! But onto your point, I agree w/ you. Everyday a lot of people paste all of there info on the net for all to see then complain about rights being violated. Not to much we can do about it except take personal responsibility and not providing this type of info for everyone to see. Cheers!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
mate get a grirlfriend and dont be so picky, whats ur problem??? cant u just read a mesage and get the idea??????

grow up

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

You know the government tracks everything you do on the net and all your phone calls, text messages, every single form of communication. I see your point man.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, it's friday night, I feel you may of had one to many persay. If not, slow down. Your cool though. I gotchya message.

On top of the gov't knowing everything about your day to day twitter life. They wonder why their kids our getting snatched up by child predators, that just wanted to nicely meet behind mcdonalds.

It's sad, why put yourself out their like that. The whole you must be over 13 thing is a shame, I have a myspace, and facebook, I hardly check it theres nothing really on it, but everyone i've seen on it, tends to be around 105 years old, give or take 1-2 years. Yep, if we did an avg on the age of a facebooker, they'd all be extremely old people.

-Justsomeboreddude- did you get warned again, you seem to be missing 1,000 points! Ouch! I've lost 1,000 altogether, and your still higher then me, maybe thats why im still novice.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I'm a jerk.It just genuinely makes it a hard read when a lot of the words are misspelled and also a lot of people don't even bother to read a post w/ a lot of errors. Sorry

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
look didnt mean to offend folks and i have to disagre with one of the posters, i have loads ods mates on fb and have got back in touch with loads of mates i never tought i would hear from again and i am not 105 well not quite!!! but come on you gotta admit the govt blokes are smart people its not gonna take a lot for them to hack in( if they need to) and get every thing they need on you!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

You say why, I say why bother......know what I mean.
Stop feeding this troll.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They dont have to hack in to get most information. They intercept it as it travels to its destination.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

They dont have to hack in to get most information. They intercept it as it travels to its destination.

good point.. but to intercept the data we still have to post

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You are correct in a way. But it is also everything that you view. They can build a profile of you based on the similarities of what you view on the net and what other people view. Sorry if I am not clear, does that make sense?

new topics

top topics

join