It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich: 'Absolute obligation' to investigate Pelosi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

BTW, Pelosi also voted FOR NAFTA. Source:clerk.house.gov...

Just looking at that list pisses me off!!!

Anyone who voted for that thing should be waterboarded!

Selling out the American worker.

We've lost all of our productive jobs, they've devalued our currency, gotten us involved in a war we should have never been in, exploded our debt to unsustainable proportions, they've left our borders WIDE OPEN, they've done nothing about illegal immigrants, they rarely, if ever, follow s the constitution, and pretty much made every other country in the world hate us.

Just look at all that....how can ANYONE feel that is justified?

Sorry for the rant...

Pelosi may go down....but all it does is take attention of the torture issue itself. It still doesn't change the fact that it happened....we all already knew Pelosi was a liar anyway...just like most the rest of them.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Pelosi is 3rd in line to be president if something happens to happen to Obama and the Vice President....

So yes this should be a big deal considering she's up 3rd. This woman is corrupt and out of her mind. She's unfit to lead...She cant remember events that preceded her then comments about them suddenly come up and she remembers seeing a memo...give me a break. The last press conference she had showed how much of a liar she was. She was freaking out on national television and you could tell she was clearly worried. This woman has many secrets and I'm sure in some way has created some of the mess we are in today. I hope this changes everything and unleashes a new reckoning on corrupt politicians. Nancy Pelosi gives women in politics a bad name. This woman is a snake.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I see a great new movie here. It's called escape from Washington D.C.

We just build a great big wall around the capitol city. We never let any of them out again. We will send them food, they can play in their pretty buildings.

We can make a new tent city capital somewhere. We have to keep it a tent city. It's the only way to keep the Masons out.

I am willing to donate a tent or two to the cause.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am willing to donate a tent or two to the cause.

I'll donate some barbed wire fence. I'll even help set it up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join