It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rife, Bedini, and the Cancer Cure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

There are days I give up myself. Then another day rolls around and I remember I have a karmic duty and the responsibility as a decent human being to at least try to share my rife machine with others. I also use colloidal silver. I don't know why or how but I have seen that it greatly increases the effectiveness of my machine.

I am not that well versed with natural medicines. But I do believe proper diet can do amazing things. Unfortunately since the majority of us eat Monsanto foods I shall be relying on my machine for a good while I suppose.

And I take no offense about the North American Continent being crazy... We are. Sane people would never tolerate the abuses of our three separate but secretly united nations have put upon the world.

Be well

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
You seem to think ...
...the statement it makes ...
Of course, you would probably....

Notice please, you are putting words in my mouth and taking me to task for them?

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck On the whole, anyone who turns down a shot at a cure through standard therapies in favour of alternative means is...IMHO...nuts.

Maybe they are just better informed than you?

Hard to say, but I can guarantee you that a significant number of them are dead

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck Ultimately, I didn't follow up on your post because I did not want to appear to diminish your point by further belabouring mine.

Your point has no relevant point, hence it does not diminish the efficacy of natural cures no matter how much you belabour it

Manners, Dude, simply being mannerly. The fact remains that I have asked this question more than once, and to date I have had no first personal accounts coming forward. Regardless of the value that you place upon it, that is an interesting observation.

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck You presume much, about my story and others here and unless you have faced it down yourself, you don't know what your story would be. Trust me on one count, though...unless you've walked the walk, don't try to tell a cancer survivor what's what.

As a 'cancer survivor' you feel you are in a better position to assume to know everything about natural healing and its efficacy with cancer??...

The fact you think my testimonial is invalid because it was my mum or my best friend, and not my own personal body, I find that quite bizarre!

Once again, where did I say it was invalid? In fact, it was in respect for your experience...if you re-read the u2u...that I dropped the issue.

Trust me, it's like a virgin lecturing me on sex. I hope that's an analogy that you can appreciate.

Because I chose standard medical therapy to treat my cancer, you have made the assumption that I am dismissive of alternative therapies. You have assumed that I know nothing about them. You're wrong. And if I wasn't being put on the defence, I might be talking about that, instead...as I have before on this site.

My oncologist is one of the world's best. When he says "We will cure this", I listen.

Sunnybrook trumps 'some guy on the net'.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
What am I chopped liver? Sure I personally have never had cancer but I watched two people over come cancer with my rife machine. Come does what I witnessed count for squat?

I think that what you say is dramatic, I don't dismiss it at all, and if my doctors had not said..."We can cure this, it's no big deal", I might have gone for it myself.

I did attack my cancer with alternative measures and there was a subtle response, but when you catch things early and time is a-wastin'...you are literally betting your life on the outcome of your decision. You also owe some accountability to loved ones. I was not prepared to say to my extended family, that some guy on the net had a better idea.

You are not chopped liver. My request was simply for a first-person account. I didn't have you on ignore, and I value your input regarding your rife machine.

An edit to say that I have continued certain aspects of the alternative therapies to ameliorate the negative effects of the radiation, and there seems to be a dramatic response there...even my Urologist is sitting up and taking notice.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Because I chose standard medical therapy to treat my cancer, you have made the assumption that I am dismissive of alternative therapies. You have assumed that I know nothing about them. You're wrong.

A little knowlege is a dangerous thing, hence the many dead cancer 'patients' who went 'alternative'. I'd guess 99.9% of those calling themselves natural healers, or naturapathic doctors, don't even know what to do, or don't have the balls to put their patients through what is required.

I'll say one thing for allopathy, they sure know how to get radical. That's one thing the flower power and purple incense brigade can learn from.

I have no doubt that you have some alternative knowlege, but clearly not enough to be able to take care of yourself.

And if I'm putting words in your mouth, then it's only because I am attempting to interpret your inferences, which do appear to be slanted in one particular direction, and as I keep repeating, that direction is fatally flawed.

As for the 'worlds greatest oncologist' - yeah right, aren't they all

I'll wager he still kills more of his patients than make it thru'
If he refuses to use chemo, radiation or surgery, then I'll take notice, otherwise, he's just as much in the stone age of medicine as the rest.

Best
R

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Sorry...it's cancer that kills patients.

I'm not going to try and talk you out of your dogma, but armchair quarterbacking is an awfully easy pastime.

I think we should leave our exchange at that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Sorry...it's cancer that kills patients.

I'm not going to try and talk you out of your dogma, but armchair quarterbacking is an awfully easy pastime.

I think we should leave our exchange at that.

Again you are showing your ignorance on the topic.

Chemotherapy and radiation are both extremely toxic and lethal over sustained periods.

Want to challenge that? then put a bunch of healthy people on a sustained course of chemo and radiation. All will get sick, some will die.

In fact, take any mainstream allopathic routine, apply it to a fully healthy individual, and chances are, you will make that person less healthy. This is one of the reasons that allopathy is now the number one cause of death in North America.

This conversation is about the efficacy of natural healing on cancer. As you went the allopathic route, and I have experience in the former, surely it is you who is 'armchair quarterbacking'.

You can back out of the conversation at any time, but don't expect me to allow your false assertions and flawed arguments to remain unchallenged. There's a possibility that someone may end up reading this thread who is actually serious about self curing their cancer, or any other 'incurable' disease.

[edit on 6/6/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerTYou can back out of the conversation at any time, but don't expect me to allow your false assertions and flawed arguments to remain unchallenged.

No sense getting nasty, Dude...
As I said, I don't think we have too much more to say to each other. The proof, they say, is in the puddin'. Meanwhile, in conclusion, I will submit that even Linus Pauling died of prostate cancer...I didn't. And that is my last word to you on the subject. Please don't agitate for more.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Frequency based machines don't work. I don't care what Rife notes you use, that was not what was going on in the Rife machine.

The Rife machine needed constant calibration, and don't think because you have a digital frequency generator you've eliminated the calibration problem, because you still don't understand the underlying principles of the Rife machine.

Out of the five Universal microscopes in existence, Bedini had one until by court order it was taken.

I see the frequency lists and think, "my God, what a misdirection. What a letdown these will lead to."

Frequency in the Rife machine means squat. Nothing. That's not what made his machine work, and it's not what made Priore's work.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerTYou can back out of the conversation at any time, but don't expect me to allow your false assertions and flawed arguments to remain unchallenged.

No sense getting nasty, Dude...
As I said, I don't think we have too much more to say to each other. The proof, they say, is in the puddin'. Meanwhile, in conclusion, I will submit that even Linus Pauling died of prostate cancer...I didn't. And that is my last word to you on the subject. Please don't agitate for more.

Nothing nasty about stating the facts, unless of course you feel agrieved by someone pointing out your lack of understanding.

I totally agree, the proof is in the puddin', which is why I KNOW that some alternative treatments are vastly superior to allopathy.

Linus Pauling ... so what? He was big a vit C proponent, he didn't know everything, none the less he lived to the age of 93. How old are you?

Once again, you make some random statement with inference and expect that to add value to your argument. It really doesn't.

However, by your kind of logic, we could say that simple vit C is twice as effective (93 vs 47) than cut-burn-poison simply by reading this obituary:

Famed oncologist dies of melanoma.

After initially beating melanoma seven years ago, Dr. John Murren was rediagnosed with melanoma in November. After fighting cancer for others, Dr. Murren himself succumbed to it on Wednesday.

He was 47.

Dr. Murren and his brother Jim Murren founded the Nevada Cancer Institute in 2002. Dr. Murren served on it's board and recruited many of the institute's researchers. The Murrens lost their father to melanoma in 1990.

tiffanysmelanomafoundation.blogspot.com...
edit to add link

[edit on 7/6/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Frequency based machines don't work. I don't care what Rife notes you use, that was not what was going on in the Rife machine.

I strongly beg to differ. You can say whatever you like but I have used my machine to cure several ailments of several different people. Everyone the followed through with the complete regiment was cured.

As I understand it the audio unit is based off of work in Rifes later years. Even the portable beam ray device was too expensive for most folks so he wroked with other engineers to build a more affordable device that was equally effective as his original machines.

Say what you want and believe what you like but know this, I have seen a person rise out of their wheel chair and walk on their own fully recovered from bone cancer.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Rife did not work on a "direct" frequency machine, nor did he work on an audio frequency machine.

John Crane was out of money, took out the key elements of the Rife machine to prevent discovery, and sold common frequency generators for a few dollars here and there.

When pressed, he admitted that these machines only worked on occasion.

But this "list" of frequencies are not what made Rife's machine work

As far as that goes, anyone with any affliction, including snake bite, you can go up and hang onto an electric fence and this alone will reverse many conditions.

DC alone is able to reverse non-union, or where the bones will not grow back together.

Think about what you're saying. In your post, you made two false claims already. So you're supposed to have performed events based on a frequency generator?

For one thing, even if you have the correct frequency, you aren't getting the frequency to the tissue that needs the frequency.

You're pumping a local tissue with a frequency, that likely will not do diddly squat, and you're not getting the correct frequency, and thus resonance required to the tissue that needs the RESONANCE.

So based entirely on misinformation, you're passing it along to others who not only need hope, but need something that works.

By your words, you speak of treating someone. That will get you in jail faster than anything except no-mask bank robbery. Are you by chance a licensed medical practitioner? If not, one day, someone's going to get everything you have.

If you don't understand the mechanism, and rely on talk and articles by others, then you may as well sacrifice to the volcano god.

It either works all the time, or you're just ****ing in the wind.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

As far as that goes, anyone with any affliction, including snake bite, you can go up and hang onto an electric fence and this alone will reverse many conditions.

I would advise everyone here to disregard the above advice. If you are bit by a snake call 911 and get to a doctor as quick as you can DO NOT SEEK OUT ELECTRIC FENCES!

Think about what you're saying. In your post, you made two false claims already. So you're supposed to have performed events based on a frequency generator?

See how easy it is to use the quote function? Instead of making wild accusations why don't you go back and quote those false claims you say I made. I made no false claims. If one of us is lying it is not me.

So based entirely on misinformation, you're passing it along to others who not only need hope, but need something that works.

By your words, you speak of treating someone. That will get you in jail faster than anything except no-mask bank robbery. Are you by chance a licensed medical practitioner? If not, one day, someone's going to get everything you have.

I am not passing along misinformation. But you sure do seem to have a hatred of someone who has this thing and is helping others with it. I have read the stories about people put in jail over this thing but I am gonna take my chances and continue to help people that want it. This is not the 60s, we don't have segregated water fountains anymore and no body has ever tried to sue me for helping them. Of course I have never recommended that anyone discontinue conventional therapy and rely solely on the Rife unit.

It either works all the time, or you're just ****ing in the wind.
[edit on 7-6-2009 by dooper]

It does work all the time but you can't use it just once and then expect to be cured. You would not take one pill and expect to be cured would you? The normal treatment time is around 6 weeks. So far I have seen it cure Multiple Myeloma, melanoma , pin worms, herpes, psoriasis, and more.

You may talk whatever trash you want with in the ATS T&C but your skepticism has no effect on the effectiveness of my unit. It works and I will not be bullied into saying otherwise. If you wanna test me why don't you get an ATS research project started. I know I tried but no one seemed interested. Not my problem.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Well, if you find yourself bitten - correction - you have your small finger raked by Fer-de-Lance, you're going to lose four or so fingers and a good portion of your hand. And there's not a damned thing medical science can do about it.

You get a good bite from a Brown Recluse spider, and again, you're going to lose a lot of tissue, and it doesn't matter if you get bitten right there in the ER, they can't do a damned thing to stop it, other than keep cutting away dead tissue.

OR, you can pull the spark plug wire loose from a lawnmower, boat motor, automobile, or chainsaw, and get the spark from the wire to pop the affected area with several sparks, and you won't lose anything. In fact, the next day, it's like nothing happened.

But for you - you do it your way.

Sharp gradients destroy the delicate protein structures of toxins, from snakes or insects.

The two false claims you made were that Rife worked on a direct frequency version, and that Rife worked on an audible frequency version.

Rife did no such thing. Thus my conclusion that you made two false claims.

Rife was much smarter than that, as Rife KNEW what worked, WHY it worked, and HOW it worked.

The source of your machine is . . .??? Does it use a phanotron tube? Does it recalibrate the internal electronics to match up with the patient through a separate feedback circuit?

Can one purchase this machine? What's the name, and where can you get one? How many frequencies do you use, and how do you determine which frequency to use for what purpose?

Do you use Rife's frequencies, or the alternates that everyone and their brother have compiled and added to?

So you say you have a Rife machine that works all the time?

Every time? Carcinoma? Melanoma? Leukemia? Brain cancer?

This is what you're saying. Is that right?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The two false claims you made were that Rife worked on a direct frequency version, and that Rife worked on an audible frequency version.

Again I used the quote function. For being a long time member you seem to have difficulty with that function. Maybe you should read the ATS handbook.

Your statement above is very inaccurate. First of all you are breaking one claim into two. I never said anything about direct frequency... that is your delusion. That is why you can not quote me saying that. I do INSIST that Rife worked on an audio version after he failed to mass market his portable beam ray device.

One can purchase my machine. It is a Global wellness unit. I am sure you can buy one online. I determine what frequency to use based of the clients diagnosis. With out a proper diagnosis then anyone with any style of Rife machine are just shooting in the dark.

Yes my Rife machine works all the time when a client follows the regiment. As I said before though, you can not do it once and expect to be cured. This was true the original prototype when he did mayo clinical trials and it is true of the modern units out today.

I already said this machine has cured one Melanoma. You must not be reading everything I am typing. I have never treated the other diseases you have listed but my guess would be yes based on the other things this machine has cured.

Now its my turn to ask questions. What makes you such an authority on the subject matter?

Do you own any kind of Rife machine?

Do you have any kind of medical qualifications at all?

Why does the existence of a Rife unit that uses electro audio frequency to help people offend you? Do you begrudge the people with terminal illness that have been helped by it?

Do you belong to any of the Yahoo Rife groups?

I'll be waiting to see if you answer my questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Damn no answer.....

Anyway is your rife machine still working? Anymore successes?

Would be fascinated to know.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Bedini? The guy who brought us the Ultra Clarifier?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join