It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rife, Bedini, and the Cancer Cure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I suspect that most of you are at least somewhat familiar with the work of Royal Raymond Rife, but for those who may not be, here is an excerpt from wikipedia:

Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) was an American inventor known for his belief that he could observe and render inert a number of viruses which he thought were causal factors in several diseases, most notably cancer. The observations were made though a specially designed optical microscope, only five of which were ever constructed. Rife claimed that a "beam ray" device could devitalize the pathogens by inducing destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals.[1] Rife's claims could not be independently replicated, and active scientific interest in the devices had dissipated by the 1950s.

Recently, however, John Bedini (who "Free Energy" researchers will be familiar with) has claimed to reproduce the work of Rife. Bedini writes:

The unit was not complete yet and more work needed to be done to get this to work every time. Tom Bearden was told what it was and did write about it in a book called AIDS Biological Warfare in a chapter called DEVELOPING THE ELECTROMAGNETIC CURE FOR AIDS, Encouraging Preliminary Work on page 284. Tom Bearden did come and visit and see everything that we were doing with electromagnetic pump waves and mixing using interferometers and heterodyning units.

When we did get something to work we would repeat the test over and over. Crane would ask what circuits we were using, but neither of us would answer him, and we'd change the subject. We could kill certain things but not others.

Then came the day when we had 30 doctors in the room with us. We prepared the slide, put it under the microscope and put it up on a view screen so all could see. One push of the button on the machine, and BANG, the one cell animal was dead. All the doctors just went nuts. But the comments were very discouraging, "WE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS, WE WILL LOOSE OUR JOBS, THE FDA WILL RUN US OUT OF TOWN, WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING." The main objection was that everything I did with the circuits was potted. Crane was the first to agree with all of them about this, saying there was something hidden in there, arguing, "We can't see it so we don't know if it works." I answered that we must protect what we have done so no one can change anything in the circuits. I kept very detailed notes as I went along on the circuits. At first they were very simple waves of different frequencies. As time went by, the waves got more complex.

Much more at link, including charts and frequencies. Bedini went on to do a rather extensive interview with Jeff Rense, and the audio can also be found at the website, or by the direct links, here:

Hour One
Hour Two
Hour Three

I'm confident that, if he's being 100% honest, skilled engineers will be able to reproduce the results themselves.

And unlike most "Rife replicators," Bedini provides video of Rife frequencies vaporizing paramecium:

More videos are available here.

Could this bring us within reach of a Cancer cure?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
I suspect that most of you are at least somewhat familiar with the work of Royal Raymond Rife...Could this bring us within reach of a Cancer cure?

There are cancer threads up the wazoo at ATS, but I have yet to have anyone on this site say definitively "I took this (insert alternative therapy here) treatment and was cured of cancer."

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hi, Johnny, from an homonym. B-)

Try this bookmark of mine.

Cure CANCER with Hemp Oil Phoenix Tears.
www.phoenixtears.ca...

Looks serious to me.

Blue skies.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Try this bookmark of mine. Cure CANCER with Hemp Oil Phoenix Tears.
www.phoenixtears.ca... Looks serious to me.

Merci, Jean. I checked out the site and it looks interesting...mind you we're not supposed to discuss that stuff on ATS. Still, while I've seen folks here attest to being cured by chemo or radiation, I have not seen a proven testimonial from a member who has beaten cancer by alternative means. Plenty of anecdotal stories from others...but nothing first-person.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was wondering what John has been up to. He must be following John Kansas's footsteps instead of working on a magnetic energy device. Bedini is a pretty amazing fellow when it comes to his work with circuits and playing around with frequencies... I suspect that frequencies and sidebands are where some of the amazing discoveries will be found.
Thanks for the links.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
To JohnnyCanuck, There are many who have been cured of terminal cancers. Look at William Donald Kelley's books for testimonials. He has consulted with over 33,000 people. He himself had terminal Pancreatic cancer and 2 months to live. That was in the early 60s.

www.whale.to...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
To JohnnyCanuck, There are many who have been cured of terminal cancers. Look at William Donald Kelley's books for testimonials.

ATS has 164,449 members, as of right now this instant. I have, on a number of occasions, asked of our brothers and sisters here to tell me if they, personally, have been healed of cancer using strictly 'alternative' means. I have not yet had one positive response.

I'm not just being a poop here...I used alternative therapies alongside standard practice to cure my cancer. But all I hear about unconventional therapy is second hand and further anecdotal evidence, and I'm not going to bet the farm based on 'what some guy in a book/on the internet' sez.

Still, I sure appreciate folks sharing what they have read, and the good wishes that stem from such efforts.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I own a global wellnes Rife unit based off the Audio design. I have had folks tell me that it is not a real Rife machine because it is not a beam ray device but all the same I use and I let others use it. I have seen two people cured of two differnt types of cancer after useing it. One skin cancer and one bone cancer.

I have also seen it work for psoriasis, pin worms, herpes, and more.

I consider it a scientific marvel and I can understand why it is not in the mainstream medical market... after all if this device were widely used then the trillions made off treating disease would go ot the window once diseases started getting cured.

Still... I would give up my right hand for an old fasioned portable beam ray device

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hope you're doing well. FWIW, if I were battling cancer, I would take a long, hard look at methionine restriction. A number of studies indicate that it can combat cancer and increase the effectiveness of chemotherapy. Here's one study:

Can Dietary Methionine Restriction Increase the Effectiveness of Chemotherapy in Advanced Cancer?

If I can find the time, I'll try to dig out all of my old notes on methionine restriction and make a more general thread about it. There is also some evidence that it slows down the aging process.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by theWCH]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

While these may not be firsthand experience, they certainly are credible.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Sum

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Sum

There are many alternative cancer treatments that are effective, but heavily suppressed by FDA and the big pharma cartel.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

To JohnnyCanuck, There are many who have been cured of terminal cancers. Look at William Donald Kelley's books for testimonials. He has consulted with over 33,000 people. He himself had terminal Pancreatic cancer and 2 months to live. That was in the early 60s.

www.whale.to...

I think what Johnny's after is more like clinical studies (because cancers are known to occasionally go into remission.)

In other words, a group of 500 people with a known diagnosis of a known type of cancer and a known stage of that cancer. 250 of them get one treatment, 250 get another treatment, the whole group of 500 is reevaluated at 6 month intervals and those who are getting worse are noted and then asked to drop for other treatment.

Individual testimonies ("Roberta G. who was dying of lymphoma...") really aren't any proof. Just as the occasional researcher HAS been known to fudge clinical trial data (which is why studies are repeated), "cancer cure" people HAVE been known to make up patients to prove how good their cure is.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think what Johnny's after is more like clinical studies (because cancers are known to occasionally go into remission.)

Actually, Byrd, what I've been asking for here is for one of our members to come forward and say that they, personally, have been cured of cancer using entirely 'alternative' means...and be prepared to show the paperwork.

Out of a group this large...which statistically would include a large number of cancer survivors, there ought to be one. This isn't really a challenge, cuz if one has...then great.

I'm just saying that this internet is rife...if I may be permitted the term...with testimonials, but I haven't seen a verified first person account here as yet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
if I were battling cancer, I would take a long, hard look at methionine restriction. A number of studies indicate that it can combat cancer and increase the effectiveness of chemotherapy. Here's one study:

Can Dietary Methionine Restriction Increase the Effectiveness of Chemotherapy in Advanced Cancer?

Interesting stuff. One of the pre-radiation therapies I followed somewhat was the "Budwig Protocol". It also dealt with nutrition and protein...basically cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. I wonder if they correspond in a broader manner?

Thanks for the item.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

To JohnnyCanuck, There are many who have been cured of terminal cancers. Look at William Donald Kelley's books for testimonials.

ATS has 164,449 members, as of right now this instant. I have, on a number of occasions, asked of our brothers and sisters here to tell me if they, personally, have been healed of cancer using strictly 'alternative' means. I have not yet had one positive response.

Don't imagine your posts have been read by 164,000 members. Probably not even 100! I've posted a lot on natural healing and never seen your requests - but I guess you never saw my testimonials either.

I never had cancer myself, but would my mother and best friend count?

Breast and Liver cancer, gone, as far as we could tell, using Dr. Schulze routines and herbs.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OK, so I guess not then?!

The thing is, using a poll on ATS of those that may read your posts to assess the success of natural cancer cures is a bit of a dumb move, or at the very least, totally flawed.

1. Majority of ATS members IME are very conservative when it comes to medicine. Just read any of the vaccination threads if you doubt this.
2. Even those that are 'alternative' regarding health, may not have the balls/attitude or the information to take on cancer. Very few have either, and even fewer have both.
3. Of those that would go the alt route, how many would have experienced cancer? Not many, if any, who have also seen your posts.
4. Most people will go the conventional allopathic route, fail, and only seek a radical natural healing routine when all else has failed and death is imminent. So finding someone who used 'exclusively' natural will be difficult even amongst the natural healing literature.
5. The purists who would go all natural from day 1, no matter what the 'disease', won't have any paperwork to show you anyway, as we tend to stay as far away from allopathy and the paperwork as possible.
6. IMO, additionally, the purists look after themselves healthwise, have learned to read the body signs early enough and are not so prone to cancer. However I can personally testify to other miracle feats of natural healing regarding so-called 'incurable' conditions.

So basically, your hypothesis in your U2U to me, suggesting that cut, burn, poison would be the prime modality for members here on ATS is almost certainly bound to be accurate, but means absolutely nothing in the context of the efficacy of natural cures.

In fact, your suggested assertions that natural isn't effective otherwise there'd be plenty of people to personally testify, is false, distracting, and a complete disservice to anyone earnestly and honestly looking for a 'cure' for their own cancer that avoids the involvement of allopathy and the continued abuse of an already overstressed immune system.

Sorry for the off-topic nature of the post. I'm a Bedini fan, but more importantly, tired of hearing the same old 'if it worked, everyone would be doing it' excuse for ignorance.

best
R

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know I have had a very hard time getting others to try my rife machine. I tell folks about it endure the snide remarks and prank phone calls and for my efforts maybe 1 or two a year try my rife machine from start to end.... Oh I do get roughly 4 or 5 a year who do it once but I tell everyone that if you use it once do not expect much... only by using it regularly will you see results...

But all that use it regularly do get cured.

So yeah, I know where your coming from RogetT. Folks may have all kinds of conspiracy theories but when it comes to their health all of a sudden Mainstream medicine is the only thing for them. Sucks... Whats even worse for me is that I am always telling folks that you can use rife in addition too your convention therapy in fact I would recommend it. It doesn't contraindicate any chemical therapy so why not?

Most often I get this reply:

"Well I don't want to interfere with the treatment I am already on"

I try telling people that it wont but few listen... And then I watch them go...

Its not easy. I just try to remember that I did my part and the fault is theirs.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
OK, so I guess not then?!

The thing is, using a poll on ATS of those that may read your posts to assess the success of natural cancer cures is a bit of a dumb move, or at the very least, totally flawed.
In fact, your suggested assertions that natural isn't effective otherwise there'd be plenty of people to personally testify, is false, distracting, and a complete disservice to anyone earnestly and honestly looking for a 'cure' for their own cancer that avoids the involvement of allopathy and the continued abuse of an already overstressed immune system.

I'm just sayin...nobody here is coming forward and saying that they...personally...got cured of cancer by alternative means. That may not be statistically relevant, but it makes a statement in and of itself.

And as I said in our u2u, I didn't care to really push the issue, but since you hauled it out here, what I said to you was :

Thanks Roger, I did note it at the time. My point was that no one person has said to me "I got cured by alternative means" and shown me the paperwork. Everything has been about somebody else. Maybe somebody close, but secondhand just the same.

This is now less of a challenge than it is an observation. On the whole, anyone who turns down a shot at a cure through standard therapies in favour of alternative means is...IMHO...nuts.

I'm glad things worked out for your loved ones, but do you see where I'm going here here? Bottom line is that you're gonna find more people on this site alive today because of poison/slash/burn than by Essiac, Rife, etc.

Ultimately, I didn't follow up on your post because I did not want to appear to diminish your point by further belabouring mine.

As to avoiding 'allpathic' therapy entirely...you going to stick a finger up your own butt to check if the cancer is gone? Good luck.

You presume much, about my story and others here and unless you have faced it down yourself, you don't know what your story would be. Trust me on one count, though...unless you've walked the walk, don't try to tell a cancer survivor what's what.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What am I chopped liver? Sure I personally have never had cancer but I watched two people over come cancer with my rife machine. The skin cancer fell off the one who had skin cancer and the one with bone cancer had her remission confirmed by her doctor who refused to believe the tests... Three weeks of test and re test while we waited for his final opinion.

Come does what I witnessed count for squat?

Aye this is the kind thing I talk about with rejection and my rife machine but I still tell all I can whether they try it or mock me I tell people about it...

For the record I don't reference them by name because I don't think I should... its not my right.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I'm just sayin...nobody here is coming forward and saying that they...personally...got cured of cancer by alternative means. That may not be statistically relevant, but it makes a statement in and of itself.

Well I continue to fail to see what statement that really makes. You seem to think it means natural healing doesn't work, I offered a few reasons why that logic is flawed, there are many more reasons if you care to look.

More accurately, the statement it makes is that amongst the ATS membership WHO HAVE READ YOUR POSTS, none of them have self healed cancer using natural therapies. Nothing more. It's not surprising, as I already listed the reasons why this is likely.

Of course, you would probably disregard any post by someone who claims to have self healed because they lack the 'appropriate paperwork'.

On the whole, anyone who turns down a shot at a cure through standard therapies in favour of alternative means is...IMHO...nuts.

Maybe they are just better informed than you?

Ultimately, I didn't follow up on your post because I did not want to appear to diminish your point by further belabouring mine.

Your point has no relevant point, hence it does not diminish the efficacy of natural cures no matter how much you belabour it

As to avoiding 'allpathic' therapy entirely...you going to stick a finger up your own butt to check if the cancer is gone? Good luck.

Point taken. However, is it fair to classify medical testing as therapy? I still use technology to help me get a clearer picture on what is going on: MRI scans for example when I self healed a ruptured achilles tendon that three orthopeadic surgeons told me was impossible without surgery.

You presume much, about my story and others here and unless you have faced it down yourself, you don't know what your story would be. Trust me on one count, though...unless you've walked the walk, don't try to tell a cancer survivor what's what.

As a 'cancer survivor' you feel you are in a better position to assume to know everything about natural healing and its efficacy with cancer?? That's a pretty self important stance to take. You are just one guy, who went the allopathic route - really, what do YOU know? Do you discount the thousands and thousands of self cures that are testimonialed all over the internet?

The fact you think my testimonial is invalid because it was my mum or my best friend, and not my own personal body, I find that quite bizarre!

Of course, none of us know exactly how we will react in any given future situation, but I can tell you that I have kept away from allopathy for more than 20 years and have been close to death at least twice. I trust myself, that I would not endanger myself by going to the 'doctor'

I'm happy for you that you 'beat' the cancer, but as I said in the U2U, maybe that's DESPITE the allopathy.

[edit on 5/6/09 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Most here on ATS (not all) would much rather challenge, ridicule, analyse and intellectualise rather than take advantage of someone's experience.

Especially in the scientific boards.

It is amazing that we actually have someone here posting that has one of these machines, yet the silence from the community is deafening!

Kudos to you, personally I have given up telling people how to heal themselves. Those that want to know seem to sense that you know something and simply ask. Even then, they often don't want to listen.

Allopathy has successfully conditioned almost everyone into believing the 'poison yourself back to health' garbage. I find this particularly true of North Americans, no offense meant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join