It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackon has Cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Michael Jackon has CANCER

news.ninemsn.com.au

Jackson, 50, has spots of skin cancer on his upper body and pre-cancerous cells on his face, The Sun reports.

Those close to the King of Pop did not deny the report when contacted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
All those years of bleaching his skin have caught up with him. He will never come out from behind the mask now (probably not a bad thing)

Not sure if its a publicity stunt to get him sympathy and fans back after the last few horor years. This kinda trick iis something I wouldnt put passed his managers in a attempt to wipe his debt.

If he has got cancer, well...Im sorry for anyone who does...maniac or not.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Precancerous cells ... I have had a bunch removed.

No big deal as long as they are taken out.

As for the skin cancer .... basil cell is no big deal.

But Melanoma is deadly.

The article doesn't say which he has.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No they havent said yet, I had a friends dad die of skin cancer, and Australians drop off from it all the time...it can be very deadly

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hiya Zazz,
The UK tabloids have been all over this story. He's a weird guy, limited awareness of social skills or appropriate age relationships. All this we know. The papers have been gleeful in reporting the news. It's kinda sick. It's the same old cycle of destroying what they create. As soon as the guy dies, they'll shed croc tears and venerate him. Then again, a few allegations are undoubtedly waiting for their chance to come out...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I couldnt agree with you more.
They did it to steve irwin just recntly the OZ media crucified him before dying and then shed the literal crocodile tears.....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

'Saint' Steve Irwin is the only famous death that genuinely saddened me. What he did, what he was, what he stood for and his family...I shed a manly tear at the news of his death
I saw him as a great example of being human. In the UK papers he was compared to Jackson for holding his baby son whilst feeding a croc at Aussie Zoo. In reality, the main thing he shared with Jackson was his location on planet Earth. He was a special guy.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

What he did with baby BOB was silly, but he was just doing what his dad taught him. His old man is also amazing, made steve the man he was. But no one was more of a enviromental warrior than Steve. I did some work for their production company a few years ago. He is left a GAPING hole in OZ.

Though Terri is still fighting on, not the same way, but the amount of land she has bought up to simply make into a sanctuary, We are talking more land than a European country, and its steves legacy that they never develop and protect the eco chain there.

RIP Steve.
NB/ I was in no way comparing steve to whacko other than the media thing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am sad to see that the ATS trend of denying ignorance seems to be notably absent with all the members posting in this thread.

How ignorant are you guys being? He was proven innocent in a court of law multiple times. It is blatant ignorance to keep on with your allusions of him being a child molestor or "not knowing appropriate age relationships." Don't be ridiculous! He was proven innocent! Is that not enough for you people? The accusers family tried to extort and sue other celebrities as well!

You people need to get over it and stop believing whatever the hell the media tells you to believe. He's just like any other person, but because he's one of the most famous people on the planet the media are always cashing in on him and making stuff up at every turn, and you people, who every so ignorantly believe it, claim to be "denying ignorance."

[edit on 18/5/09 by Yazman]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
(sorry, double posted - mods delete this please!
)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Get off the high horse. Jackson has spent a lot of time in relationships that weren't age appropriate. That is not innuendo. It's true. How often have you thrown a children's party without having a child? It doesn't imply anything untoward, just inappropriate.

As for allegation after death...it's inevitable that some people will see an opportunity to make money. The only reference to child molestation is yours. The thread is sympathetic to him. Instead of misinterpreting posts and writing aggressive replies...read them twice or more until you are sure you have it right. If you aren't sure, ride the high horse to a thread you feel more secure in...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Yazman

. The only reference to child molestation is yours. ........ Instead of misinterpreting posts and writing aggressive replies...read them twice or more until you are sure you have it right. If you aren't sure, ride the high horse to a thread you feel more secure in...

How very odd a turn this thread has made!

I leave it at your response...thanks K-dinks.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
He will be fine. My whole family has had them at one point or another.

They have a neat gun type instrument that freezes the skin to like way below zero and doesnt even leave a mark.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I notice everytime Jackson is being sued, he comes down with some new disease/illness.

I read just last week that some person is sueing him for millions in owed money. In fact, I think it may have been a past promoter who never got his advance back last time Jacko was supposed to go on a tour that fell through.

Hope he doesn't let his fans down this time by backing out again.
I also saw pics of him spending up big. Hope he doesn't blow the advance again.

But maybe I'm just being pessimistic??

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
would not wish that stuff on anyone

hes a crackpot but i loved the guy as a kid its a shame more than anything what has happend to his life

Reminds me of freddy mercury

shuch a right light but .. well yeah sad

s+f coz its a good topic

[edit on 18-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I notice everytime Jackson is being sued, he comes down with some new disease/illness.

I read just last week that some person is sueing him for millions in owed money. In fact, I think it may have been a past promoter who never got his advance back last time Jacko was supposed to go on a tour that fell through.

Hope he doesn't let his fans down this time by backing out again.
I also saw pics of him spending up big. Hope he doesn't blow the advance again.

But maybe I'm just being pessimistic??

Wrong. Somebody who was still under contract to him signed a deal for a one-time show agreement with his brothers and his sister Janet, even though none of the brothers or Michael himself did. Its nothing to do with any advances as no advance was given. They're just trying to sue him for something he never actually took part in the negotiation of - they want "damages" because the show isn't going to happen - but all the brothers are saying they weren't planning on doing a show anyway.

Get off the high horse. Jackson has spent a lot of time in relationships that weren't age appropriate. That is not innuendo. It's true. How often have you thrown a children's party without having a child? It doesn't imply anything untoward, just inappropriate.

As for allegation after death...it's inevitable that some people will see an opportunity to make money. The only reference to child molestation is yours. The thread is sympathetic to him. Instead of misinterpreting posts and writing aggressive replies...read them twice or more until you are sure you have it right. If you aren't sure, ride the high horse to a thread you feel more secure in...

LOL. High horse? Disagreeing with somebody means I'm on a high horse. Right.

My problem here is that people in here aren't doing any research into the facts and are just believing whatever they're told by the media, like Flighty just did. Its speculation that is in stark contradiction to the reality.

[edit on 19/5/09 by Yazman]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Y'know it would have been easier to admit you got it wrong the first time. Rewriting your original post is just laughable (and dishonest?)...a word maybe...but adding and deleting sentences is suggestive of the species Muppet Muppetus, admitting we're wrong sometimes is Homo Sapien.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Sorry, but I didn't care enough to Google the story.

If you think MJ hasn't made a habit of ignoring and not paying people and is a total clean skin, well that's you're perogative to think that.

It still doesn't take away from the fact, that whenever the guy is being sued by someone that a few days later mystery diseases all of a sudden appear.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Yazman

Y'know it would have been easier to admit you got it wrong the first time. Rewriting your original post is just laughable (and dishonest?)...a word maybe...but adding and deleting sentences is suggestive of the species Muppet Muppetus, admitting we're wrong sometimes is Homo Sapien.

He did? *Goes back to edit out whole paragraph*....Lol
Nah, just kidding.
I can handle being corrected.
Especially on this subject as I really don't care enough about MJ to google the details.

Ummm to add, I've actually had a skin cancer removed and also had a few iffy ones done as well.
I never once said to anyone that I was "battling cancer". Lol
Oh, the drama......!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

All those years of bleaching his skin have caught up with him. He will never come out from behind the mask now (probably not a bad thing)

I always tought Micheal Jackson had a skin disease called vitiligo? I thought he used makeup at the start to cover it up, but as it got worse, the makeup had to get lighter too.

images.google.co.uk...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join